2016 AZIMUT ATLANTIS 43
€440,000 tax paid
Nearly new, high spec, low hours Atlantis 43
|Manufacturer/Model||Azimut Atlantis 43|
|Designer||Neo Design & Azimut Yachts|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Lying||La Spezia, Italy|
|Engine||2x Volvo D6 400hp|
|Drinking Water Capacity||500l|
Description*** Residual Italian leasing available subject to eligibility - please enquire ***
Massive spec, sparingly used, yet well maintained 2016 example of the class-leading Azimut Atlantis 43. Unbeatable interior and exterior layout make this THE perfect warm-waters sports cruiser.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Very lightly used since her launch in 2016 with just 130hrs run, FOLLIA is a particularly highly specified example of this amazingly roomy Italian-designed and built sports cruiser. Her specification highlights are many and include:
• Twin Volvo D6 400hp engines
• Mase 7.8kw generator
• Air-conditioning (including in cockpit)
• Electric retractable bimini above cockpit
• Raymarine instruments with plotter and autopilot
• Fusion and Blaupunkt stereo system plus two LCD TV’s
• Hydraulic retractable bathing platform
• Hydraulic retractable passarelle
• Cockpit tent
• Deck wetbar with BBQ, fridge and sink
• Fridge and freezer
• Anchoring system with chain counter
• Camera system for monitoring engine room and cockpit spaces
You couldn't ask for more: the new Azimut Atlantis 43 is destined to be the new standard setter for its class. Bold and sporty on the outside, cool and refined on the inside, the latest Atlantis Collection offering is unadulterated Italian design and content.
Made in Italy excellence aboard the Azimut Atlantis 43 with the freedom to select prestigious Italian designer fabrics, by Missoni and Loro Piana Interiors.
Azimut's extensive experience produces a truly appealing open version, with smart and functional solutions to meet every need. The deck is this boat's real centrepiece. Transformable and functional, it features two large three-person sunpads, one to the stern and one to the bow. The large hard top offers sun and wind protection, providing a welcoming and comfortable shelter. With a one piece windshield and lateral picture windows, the Atlantis 43 offers its guests unprecedented amounts of natural light that can also be modulated thanks to the large, electrically operated soft top. The exterior living area is equipped with a large dining room table, C-shaped sofa, and kitchen area. The relaxation area next to the pilot station quickly transforms into forward facing seating, providing a comfortable vantage point from which to enjoy every moment of the cruise.
The stern area with 3.5 sq.m. of decking is a masterpiece of engineering. Accessible via two sets of steps on each side, this amazing terrace on the water can be used to haul in and launch the tender or other water toys perfectly housed in the garage under the stern sunpad.
The same engineering standards of above deck can also be found below deck. To the bow, there is a full-height boatowner suite with incredible natural light thanks to the hatch and extensive picture windows along the sides.
Equipped with an exclusive bathroom complete with separate shower stall, in this cabin as in the rest of the below deck areas in the Atlantis 43, there is also plenty of stowage space for luggage and equipment.
There are two closets and two sets of wall cabinets, as well as a large compartment accessed by tilting the bed.
Located astern, the guest cabin has no shortage of light or space. However, its real secret is its transformability. The sliding beds mean you can choose between a queen and two twin beds, a feature made even more unusual by the option of adding a third bed along the left-hand wall. The heart of the interiors is the living area. Located amidships, it is comfortable and welcoming with a kitchen zone (sizeable and well equipped), and a dinette with a height-adjustable table that also converts into a bed. From here you can reach a second onboard bathroom which also includes a separate shower stall. This can either serve the guest cabin or function as a daytime bathroom.
The new Azimut Atlantis 43 is powered by two V400 HP Z-drive Volvo Penta D6 engines for a maximum speed of approximately 33 knots.
“The Azimut Atlantis 43 represents the best of Italian craftsmanship and design, yet the voluminous interior and versatile on-deck accommodations will satisfy demanding buyers on this side of the Atlantic too. Such a combination makes her unique in this size range. Perhaps it’s this ingenuity that defines the 43. Now that certainly is Italian.”
• The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) – Cat. B.
• GRP hull, deck and superstructure construction
• White gelcoat topsides and superstructure finish
• Teak laid cockpit sole and bathing platform
• Non-slip GRP side decks
Engine & gearbox:
• 2x Volvo D6-400 6-cylinder diesel engines producing 400hp @ 3500 rpm each (800hp combined)
• Freshwater cooling system via raw water intake and heat exchangers
• Electronic throttle and engine control systems
• Engine room camera system
Service & Maintenance:
• Engine hours – approx. 130 as of May 2018
• Date of last engine service – May 2017 – carried in by Volvo agent in accordance with service guidelines.
Propulsion & Steering:
• DPH Duoprop drive and the Electronic Vessel Control system
• Sleipner Sidepower 12vDC bowthruster
• Fully hydraulic power-assisted steering system
• Trim tabs with electro-hydraulic controls
• 12vDC primary domestic system with 12vDC starting circuit and 12v AC via shorepower or generator.
• 12vDC service battery bank
• 1x 12vDc Generator start battery
• 2x 12vDc Engines start batteries
Charging / Inverter:
• Automatic battery charger
• MASE 7.8kw 50Hz 220vAC diesel generator
• Generator hours – approx. 35 as of May 2018
• Date of last generator service – May 2017
• 12vDc 115 Ah engine mounted alternator
• 220vAC shore power system
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Water is pressurised by 12vDC high-pressure pump system
• Hot & cold freshwater pressurised water supply throughout
• Hot water boiler tank via engine-driven calorifier or via 220v immersion heater element.
• 12vDC electric bilge pump with alarm in the cockpit
• 2x Manual bilge pumps (engine room and cabin)
• 900 litres fuel tank capacity in 2x stainless steel tanks
• 500 litres water tank capacity
• Black and grey water tanks
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Raymarine Hybridtouch colour LCD GPS chartplotter
• Raymarine autopilot with rotary control head unit
• Steering compass
• Raymarine VHF with external speaker
• 4-burner 220vAC electric hob
• Panasonic microwave convention oven
• Sink with hot & cold water supply
• Isothern front opening 130 litres fridge + 65 litres freezer
• Bosh dishwasher
• Electric vacuum flush freshwater heads in all heads
• Sinks and showers with hot & cold water supply
Heating & Ventilation:
• Cruise Air 220vAC reverse-cycle air-conditioning system with outlets and controls throughout interior plus further control and outlet in cockpit
• Toshiba LCD TV in saloon
• Toshiba LCD TV in the master cabin
• Blueway DVD player
• TV antenna with twin decoder
• Fusion stereo system with speakers in saloon, plus additional Blaupunkt control head in cockpit
Summary of Accommodation:
• Master cabin forward with island double berth.
• Ensite heads.
• Saloon with U-shaped settee aft to port.
• Galley opposite aft to starboard.
• Day heads aft of saloon to port.
• Triple cabin aft with twin bunks plus further single bunk.
• Electronic retractable bimini
• Cockpit wetbar with fridge, sink and BBQ griddle
• Tender garage
• Hydraulic retractable bathing platform
• Shore water supply
• Cockpit camera system
• Electro-hydraulic passarelle
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Quick 12vDC reversing windlass with remote control on foredeck and chain counter/control in the cockpit
• 21 kgs Trefoil anchor with chain
• Warps and fenders
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• Cockpit cushions and sun-pads for foredeck
• Canvas aft cockpit tent
• Canvas sun covers for windscreen, side windows and aft bimini tent clear sections
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Viewing arrangementsLying – La Spezia, Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.