2016 Doomernik Yachts BV Wallynano MkII
€295,000 Tax not paid
Graceful yet exhilarating Wally daysailer
|Manufacturer/Model||Doomernik Yachts BV Wallynano MkII|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax not paid|
|Lying||Palma de Mallorca, Spain|
|Engine||Oceanvolt 6.0kw 48v electric drive|
|Keel Type||Fin Keel|
Without doubt one of the most graceful yet exhilarating sailing yachts on the planet. Heavily revised in her MkII version by Hoek Design and built by Doomernik Yachts in Holland in full carbon construction, she has the quality to match her looks and pace. PILGRIM is a very special yacht, offered for sale at a very special price.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Launched in July 2016 and hull No.4 of the Wallynano fleet, PILGRIM comes fitted with factory extras totally approx including:-
• Metallic dark red/brown painted hull and inner bulkwarks
• Paladium leaf cove stripe
• Carbon-look companionway surrounds
• Epoxy primer system
• Interior Wood line package with teak joinery and Sunbrella upholstery
• Hall Spars 2-piece carbon mast for easy transport of entire boat in standard 40ft shipping container
• Upgraded North Sails package including 3Di main and genoa and 92sqm A2 gennaker
• Grey anodised Harken winches and deck gear
• Seasmart centre mooring eyes and fender fittings
• 2.60m draft keel
• Gori 3-bladed folding propeller
• 24vDC electric vacuum head
• Aft deck bathing cushions
• Fender cushions
• Covers for boom, furled jib and cockpit
• Transport covers for boat, mast and boom
Now offered for sale at a substantial discount on her new contract price, PILGRIM represents the perfect opportunity to gain immediate access to this stunning and exciting one design fleet.
Note: PILGRIM can also be purchased complete with a purpose-built Harbeck road trailer at additional cost. Further factory options including navigation instrumentation, navigation lights etc can also be fitted at additional cost on request. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Nano is an elegant blend of classic styling and contemporary yacht design which creates a beautiful Day Sailer. This boat combines classic lines with the most advanced construction technology, design techniques and sailing features, making the Nano simple and easy for handling by just one person.
Stylish, appealing, timeless and fast: Wallynano MkII is the contemporary-classic day sailer by Wally and Hoek Design, combining timeless lines with the most advanced construction technology, design techniques and sailing features.
The boat has a spectacular aft transom overhang and a plumb bow, creating a long water line with a magnificent retro look. Additionally, she boasts a large open cockpit with integrated aft deck, creating a large sunbathing area, and the Pilgrim cabin top style with glass sides to offer the inside-outside living concept.
Wallynano MkII is equipped with an electric engine system that at full throttle gives approx 7,5 knots of speed. The sail plan includes the carbon spars package with a retractable bowsprit for a gennaker and/or a Code 2. The high aspect ratio rig is designed for easy handling and fast sailing. With these sails, the helmsman can enjoy sailing the boat always at the top performance.
Down below, the double bunk is forward the mast, while the central area offers plenty of book shelves and seating that doubles as two additional bunks. As an option, a galley with two burners and a sink can be installed to indulge in long days on the water. Performance is key in this yacht, the boat planes under spinnaker at higher windspeeds and has reached top speeds of 23 knots.
“The reinvigorated Wally Nano may now have the performance to match its killer looks. This MkII version marries Italian styling with Dutch workmanship to extraordinary effect…
The Wallynano is back with a bang. This MkII version is a collaboration between Wally’s Luca Bassani, designer Andre Hoek and the traditional Dutch yard Doomernik…
She remains painfully good-looking – Hoek is the master of the modern classic. A pilot cutter influenced plumb bow, lengthy sprit and low, squared coachroof set off her retro style, finished by that elegantly overhanging counter stern.
These classic lines now meet contemporary construction and renowned Dutch attention to detail. The MkII version is also around 300kg lighter than the original….
Vittorio Papa said that she’ll do around seven knots upwind and up to 15 knots reaching – we may have hit the late teens that evening.
Here is an admirably pure design to guarantee sailing enjoyment. If she didn’t already feature in your wishlist before, the Nano should do now.”
Toby Hodges – Yachting World – sailing aboard PILGRIM in the Bay of Palma
• The vessel complies with the European Union Recreational Craft Directive and is categorised C – Inshore.
• The hull is constructed using a foam sandwich carbon epoxy combination.
• The hull is fitted with watertight compartments fore and aft.
• Keel matrix with 33 layers of carbon
• Metallic dark red/brown painted hull. 3 x primer, 2 x metallic, 2 x clear varnish
• Metallic painted bulwark insides (same process as hull)
• Cove stripe in paladium leaf
• Epoxy primer system
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• The deck is a sandwich carbon construction.
• In way of all deck equipment the core will be replaced by high density core material.
• The teak deck (First Class, seasoned teak wood, quarter sawn) epoxy glued directly onto the sandwich deck.
• Caulking in grey.
• The cockpit floor and seats are covered with teak strakes with grey caulking.
• The cockpit coaming fitted with a solid teak cap rail.
• The cockpit is self-draining with integrated seats.
• The coach roof and cockpit are made of foam sandwich carbon epoxy construction.
• The coach roof is covered with teak strakes, transparent sides and clear varnished carbon corners.
• Custom built teak companionway hatch.
• Carbon Look Cabin backsides except under wash boards
• Polycarbonate double washboards.
Keel & Rudder:
• The keel has a stainless steel fin with a bolted torpedo shape cast lead bulb.
• The top of the fin is recessed into the hull laminate.
• Balanced spade rudder with monocoque foam/glass construction.
• Stainless steel rudder stock
Engine & gearbox:
• Oceanvolt E-Drive Permanent Magnetic Electrical 48vDC Engine with a nominal power of 6.0kw
• Closed circuit freshwater cooling
• Saildrive gearbox
• Single lever throttle/gear control
Propulsion & Steering:
• Gori 3-bladed folding propeller
• Wood/carbon laminated tiller with tiller extension
• JP3 self-aligning top and bottom rudder bearings
• 24vDC & 48vDC systems with 220v AC via shorepower
• Victron Orion DC/DC 48v-24v converter
• Victron Color Control GX control and monitoring panel
• Victron ESP 24vDC distribution panel
• Lynx Ion Shunt
• USB socket in cabin
• 2x Victron Li-ion 24vDC 4.75Kwh batteries
• Victron Skylla TG 48-50 48vDC 50amp automatic battery charger
• 220vAC shore power connection
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Electric bilge pump
• Whale Gusher manual bilge pump in cockpit
Through Hull Fittings:
• The hull is fitted with the following through hull fittings for heads inlet, black water outlet, bilge pump outlet, deck and flush hatch drains and cockpit drains.
• In way of all through hull fittings the core material replaced with high density core material and sealed with epoxy.
• Black water holding tank with 24vDC discharge pump
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Windex at masthead
• 24vDC electric saltwater vacuum heads discharging overboard or to blackwater holding tank
• 24vDC LED lighting with ceiling lights in saloon, above forward berth and aft berths/settees
Summary of Accommodation:
• Up to 4 berths in open-plan forward cabin space and two saloon settee berths.
• ‘Woodline’ interior package.
• This optional interior is made of panels that are wood veneered with teak.
• The vertical inside hull surfaces will be covered with Sitka spruce strips with white wash wood strips.
• On both sides of the interior next to the mast there are small lockers. On port side this locker can be opened to have access to the toilet.
• The floor is made of plywood with teak veneer .
• The styling of the wood interior details is classic to Doomernik standards.
• There are cushions on the seats and mattresses in the bow.
• Sunbrella fabric bunk cushions
• Inside of the hull including all construction parts, bulkheads and ceiling will be painted with epoxy coating.
• Hall Spars high modulus carbon fibre tapered keel-stepped 2-piece mast with 2 sets of spreaders.
• I = approx. 12.42 m and total mast length is approx. 14.70 m.
• Mast can be split into two pieces for easy transport
• Clear coat finish to mast
• Stainless steel rod standing rigging
• Hydraulic mast jack system with tacing shims to dock tune the rig
• Hall Spars high modulus carbon fibre boom with tapered end.
• E= approx 4.85m
• Boom fitted with 2-reefs and outhaul
• Rod vang
• Single backstay adjustable via control lines led under the deck to the helmsman position
• Harken genoa furler
• Mainsheet system with coarse trim (3x) and fine trim (4x extra)
• Jib sheet system with side deck tracks and adjustable cars
• Gennaker sheet system with two turning blocks on side deck with lead blocks to winches
• Under deck halyard system leading to stoppers and winches on the side decks next to the cockpit
• Harken grey anodised deck gear
• Carbon fibre semi retractable bowsprit with fittings for a fixed forestay and bobstay.
• Bowsprit tip is fitted with gennaker tack fitting.
• Bowsprit fitted with internal launch and retract system.
• 2x Harken 46ST grey anodised 2-speed self-tailing manual winches
• North Sails 3Di semi-battened mainsail
• North Sails 3Di furling jib with vertical battens in leach
• North Sails A2 with sock – 92m2
• Ensign staff
• Swimming ladder
• Seamsmart deck hatches
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Seasmart centre mooring eyes on bulkwark
• Seasmart fender fittings
• 4x mooring cleats
• Aluminum Fortress anchor with storage in under deck locker
• Anchor line: 30 m leaded anchor line in under deck locker
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• Aft deck cushions – Sunbrella
• 4x fender cushions
• Boom cover
• Furled jib cover
• Cockpit cover
• Boom transport cover
• Mast transport cover (2 part)
• Transport cover
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Lying: Palma de Mallorca
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.