1999 GUY COUACH 2100 FLYBRIDGE
€325,000 tax paid
Stunning 2-owner Couach for private of charter use
|Manufacturer/Model||Guy Couach 2100 Flybridge|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Lying||Rome Fiumicino, Italy|
|Engine||2x MTU 12V 83TE 93 1,150hp|
|Drinking Water Capacity||5000l|
With just two owners since new and professionally crewed since launch, BRIO BLU has been operating as a luxury charter yacht based in the South West of Italy around the island of Capri.
With three fantastic guest cabins including a full-width amidships master cabin, crew cabin forward and extensive dining and relaxation spaces on the main deck level, BRIO BLU offers the last word in supreme onboard comfort.
Powered by twin MTU V12 engines with 2,300hp on tap, BRIO BLU boasts 30 knot potential with economical cruising speeds in the 20 knot bracket.
BRIO BLU is EU VAT-paid, Italian Registered and presently coded for charter.
Located off the Bay of Biscay in southern France, Chantier Naval Couach builds semi-custom luxury yachts from 13.65 to 50 metres in composite materials.
In 1897, Albert Couach founded a shipyard on Arcachon Bay and pioneered the manufacture of early marine engines. In 1946, his grandson, Guy Couach, joined the yard and began building well-received commercial and military boats. In 1962, he renamed the company Guy Couach Shipyard, and focused on building performance boats and luxury yachts in advanced composites. In 1970, the shipyard launched Aramat, one of the earliest yachts built with Kevlar composite.
The shipyard changed hands several times over the years, re-launching as Chantier Naval Couach in 2009 with the goal of entering the superyacht sector of the industry. The local industrial investor group Nepteam acquired the shipyard, informally known as Couach Yachts, in 2011.
• Our understanding is that the yacht is compliant with Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A (Offshore)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• GRP construction
• White hull
• Teak laid side decks, flybridge and cockpit sole.
Engine & gearbox:
• 2 x MTU 12V 83TE 93 diesel engines supplying approx. 1,150hp each @ 2,400rpm
• Closed-circulation fresh water engine cooling via saltwater intake and heat exchanger.
• Shaft drives
Maintenance & Performance:
• Date of last engine service: May 2017
• Engine hours: approx. 1,980
• Cruising speed: approx 24 knots
• Maximum speed: approx 30 knots
• Fuel consumption at 1,800rpm (20 knots) – 230-240 l/h
• Fuel consumption at 2,300rpm – 300-320 l/h
Propulsion & Steering:
• 4-bladed propellers.
• Hydraulic steering system
• 24vDC Bow thruster
• 24vDC domestic system with 220vAC via shore power, generators or inverter
• 12vDC engine start batteries
• 12vDC generator start batteries
• 24vDC service battery bank
• Battery chargers
• 2x engine-mounted alternators
• Kohler 18kw generator
• Generator hours: approx. 2,525hrs as of August 2017
• Kohler 6.5kw night generator
• Generator hours – approx. 4,128hrs as of August 2017
• Date of last generators service May 2017
• 220vAC shore power connection with 220vAC sockets in interior
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Water is pressurised by DC high-pressure pump systems
• Hot & cold freshwater pressurised water supply throughout
• Hot water boiler tank via 220v immersion heater element.
• Reverse osmosis watermaker producing approx. 200 litre per hour
• Watermaker hours: approx. 2,200hrs as of August 2017
• Electric bilge pumps
• Manual bilge pump
• 7,200 litres fuel tank capacity
• 5,000 litres water tank capacity
• Holding tanks
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
At lower helm:
• Speed, depth and log instruments
• GPS Chart plotter
• Speed, depth and log instruments
• GPS Chart plotter
• Shipmate RS8400 VHF with DSC
• 220v induction hob
• Electric oven
• Microwave oven
• Extraction fan
• Double sink
• Fridge & Freezers
• Washer/Dryer in lazarette
• Electric vacuum flush freshwater heads in all heads
• Sinks and showers with hot & cold water supply
• Bidets in guest heads
Heating & Ventilation:
• 220vAC Reverse cycle air-conditioning system in all cabins
• LCD TV in saloon
• Tracvision satellite TV antenna system
• Bose Hi-Fi system
• Speakers within interior and exterior
• Intercom system within all cabin spaces and at flybridge
• High gloss cherry interior joinery throughout
• Wood floors with holly inlay
• Blue carpets in accommodation cabins and saloon
• Cream leather and cloth upholstery
• Moulded counters in galley and heads compartments
Description of Interior Layout:
• 3 double cabins with 3 toilet compartment plus crew cabin forward
• Master cabin full beam amidship
• VIP cabin forward with island bed
• Starboard guest twin cabin
• Crew cabin forward for 2 with separate bathroom
• Galley complete semi-open with side door on deck
• Dinette opposite galley
• Main saloon area with settee seating to port and starboard
• Hydraulic passarelle system with folding guardrails
• Bimini covers for flybridge
• Seating in aft cockpit and flybridge
• Williams JetRIB - 2012
Anchoring & Mooring:
• 24vDC electric anchor windlass and two stern winches for mooring
• Anchor and chain.
• Warps & fenders
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Viewing arrangementsLying: Rome Fiumicino , Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Tel: +44 (0)1590 673715
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.