2015 ICE YACHTS 62
€1,190,000 tax not paid
Amazing Felci carbon composite blue water rocket
|Manufacturer/Model||Ice Yachts 62|
|Designer||Felci Yacht Design|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax not paid|
|Lying||Nr Rome, Italy|
|Hull Construction||Carbon composite|
|Keel Type||Lifting keel|
|Drinking Water Capacity||800l|
Based upon the renowned Felci 61 design, SUENO is the second Ice Yachts 62 to be built. Ordered for the shipyard owner, her standard of build and specification is second to none. The fitment of a hydraulically adjusted T-bulbed centreboard gives SUENO peerless practicality, whilst her Southern Spars carbon rig and high-tech sail wardrobe ensures blistering performance in all conditions. Fitted out with a luxurious teak interior complete with 4-cabins and 3-heads, plus all the cruising comforts necessary for effortless living aboard, SUENO offers a complete package for the performance-minded blue water sailor. Her highlights are many and include:-
• Carbon vacuum infused hull
• CNC T-bulb centreboard keel with 2.50m-4m variable draft
• Tender garage for RIB
• 4-cabin, 3-heads interior layout
• Carbon rig with V-boom
• Retractable bow sprit with Code 0
• Hydraulic adjustment for backstays, vang, outhaul, traveller and halyard tension
• Retractable anchor fitting
• Electric Harken winch package
• Raymarine navigation package
• Domotic multi-media display/control system
Blue water sailing is a concept that encompasses a real philosophy. The dark deep blue water are typical of oceans, far from any shelter. Ice Yachts designs and builds boats to navigate offshore with no limits. Borns as CNG, then C.N. Yachts 2000, his premises has its origins in the early days of fibreglass and the know how of its most experienced men was formed even at Alpa, one of the most famous Italian boatyards of all time.
Over the years, dozens of boats were make for blue water sailing purposes that still today are sailing the seas of the world. An example the ULDB designed by Bill Lee, is Nastro Azzurro, winner of the Columbus celebrations in 1992, up to the latest designs by Vallicelli and Felci.
The brand Ice Yachts inherits the know how, facilities and the experience of the past and add a precise vision of the future with new spirit; to combine the best of the Made in Italy lifestyle and taste with technological strong construction and features of a real blue water yacht.
The Ice 62 is an evolution and update of the proven 61 model by Felci, who has excelled in numerous international regattas, all strictly offshore, including the legendary transatlantic rally, the ARC. All the materials, the construction, the components and equipment, on the Ice 62 are engineered, designed and built to provide the maximum safety and longevity. The concept of the boat and her manufacturing care are optimised to enjoy a best sailing on a performance boat with all cruising comforts.
ICE62 is a fast cruiser dedicated to those enthusiastic, competent ship owners seeking intense emotions and fun at the helm combined with high quality construction. It is a very modern yacht that stands out for its performances, comfort on board and high sea-keeping qualities.
It is an avant garde project; from the hydrodynamic point of view, the hull’s waterlines, the “T” bulb keel and the deep rudder guarantee high performances, with impressive “numbers” underlining the up wind attitude matched with the surfing potential when sailing down wind.
In order to guarantee these performances ICE62 combines hi-tech methods used extensively during the construction process together with the astonishing quality of the craftsmanship.
The hull and the deck are laminated in a female mould and both are achieved using hybrid carbon – E glass fibre, using infusion techniques; the structures in carbon fibre are vacuum bag laminated, thus becoming an intrinsic whole with the hull and deck.
Such construction solutions allow the constructor to keep the weight very low, giving the yacht an extremely high longitudinal and torsional stiffness.
• Our understanding is that this yacht complies with the RCD and is categorised A – unlimited offshore.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Hull and deck are laminated with infusion technique, in sandwich of composite materials using glass-carbon fibres with epoxy resin and PVC foam core with different density and thickness.
• The use of 3-step infusion process (infusion on the outer skin, vacuum bonded core, infusion on the inner skin) was chosen because it allows to obtain an optimal control of the laminate with a maximum percentage of the final resin equal to 35-40%; therefore, necessary to obtain minimum weight and maximum mechanical properties of the laminate.
• The localized reinforcements are made with unidirectional and biaxial carbon fibres.
• The structures either longitudinal or transverse (bulkheads and floors) are entirely vacuum laminated in epoxy sandwich using glass-carbon fibres and PVC foam cores at various densities.
• Watertight bulkheads are incorporated forward and aft.
• Internal bulkheads are flanged to create a superior join to the deck.
• Post-curing of many composite elements.
• Internal bullkheads and furniture in sandwich construction for increased stiffness and weight saving.
• Use of structural tanks to optimise internal space and increase stiffness in the structure.
• The chainplates for the shrouds, forestay and backstay are composite and steel for optimum strength and longevity.
• Topsides sprayed in grey metallic paint.
• Side decks and cockpit laid in teak.
Keel & Rudder:
• Hydraulic lifting keel from Cariboni offering variable draft from 2.5m – 4m.
• T-bulb keel with steel fin – CNC milled to Felci design
• Carbon fibre balanced rudder with carbon fibre stock
Engine & gearbox:
• Volvo Penta D3-150, 5-cylinder common rail diesel engine producing 150hp @ 3,000rpm
• Freshwater cooling engine cooling
• Shaft drive gearbox
• Single lever electronic throttle control
Service & Maintenance:
• Engine hours – approx. 650 as of November 2017
• Cruising speed – approx. 8-10 knots
• Maximum speed – approx. 11 knots
Propulsion & Steering:
• Max Prop 5 bladed variable pitch propeller
• 24vDC Sleipner Side Power 13kw retractable bowthruster
• Twin carbon helm wheels from Solimar with hide covering
• 24vDC primary domestic system with 12vDC starting circuit and 220v AC via shorepower, Generator or Inverter.
• Service bank – 16x 200Ah 6v batteries joined in parallel and series in banks of 4 to provide 800ah at 24vDC
• 12vDC engine and generator start battery bank
Charging / Inverter:
• 12vDC battery charger for engine and generator start batteries
• 24vDC battery charger for service start batteries
• 2.5kw inverter
• Fischer Panda 6.5kw 220vAC generator
• Generator – approx. 300 as of November 2017
• 12vDC engine-mounted alternator for engine and start battery bank
• 110Ah 24vDC engine-mounted alternator for service battery banks
• 220vAC shore power system with ring main and 220vAC sockets within interior
• 12v sockets
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• 24vDC pressurised fresh water system
• Hot water supplied by engine-driven calorifier and 220vAC immersion heater element in well-insulated 60 litre Quick hot water tank.
• Schenker Modular 100 l/h reverse osmosis watermaker – 24v/220v operation
• Electric bilge pump system divided into areas:- sail locker, lazarette (2x pumps), saloon area and engine room.
• 1 x manual bilge pump in cockpit
• 700 litres fuel capacity
• 800 litres fresh water capacity
• Black water holding tank system for heads.
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Raymarine e95 colour touch screen GPS chart plotter multi-function displays at starboard helm pedestal
• Raymarine RD418 High Definition digital radar scanner on mast
• Raymarine i70 multi-function display on port helm pedestal
• 4x Raymarine A75 jumbo touch screen multi-displays at mast base
• Raymarine wind, speed and depth transducers
• Raymarine p70 autopilot control head on port helm pedestal with course computer and gyro compass
• 2x steering compasses as helm pedestals
• Raymarine e95 colour touch screen GPS chart plotter multi-function display
• Domotic system repeating navigation information on LED screen at forward end of saloon
• 2x Raymarine Ray260 VHF with DSC
• Alpes Inox stainless steel gas stove with 4-burners and oven
• Extraction fan above galley
• 220vAC microwave oven
• Twin sinks with pressurised water supply
• Webasto 130 litre refrigerator
• Webasto 55 litre freezer
• 3x Tecma electric fresh water heads
• Hot & cold pressurised water supplies with showers (separate shower for master cabin)
Heating & Ventilation:
• Condaria 220vAC air-conditioning system in saloon and master cabin
• Webasto HL90 diesel-fired hot air cabin heating system
• LCD TV at chart table
• Domotic multimedia display at forward end of saloon
Summary of Accommodation:
• Up to 8 berths in 4 cabins plus saloon. 3 heads.
• Teak interior joinery with sandwich construction
• Teak floors
• White vinyl headlinings
• Corian counters in galley and heads
• Blue Alcantara upholstery in saloon
Accommodation layout from Forward:
• Owner’s cabin forward with island double berth.
• Owner’s ensuite heads to port with dedicated shower cabin to starboard.
• Crew/guest cabin aft to starboard with single berth and hanging locker.
• Galley opposite to port with U-shaped counters
• Saloon amidships with u-shaped settee to port and centre occasional seats around dining table.
• Further settee/day bed to starboard
• Chart table area at aft end of saloon to starboard facing aft.
• Twin aft double cabins with hanging lockers
• Ensuite heads to both aft cabins with starboard heads doubling as day-heads with access from adjacent to companionway.
• Carbon fibre mast and boom by Southern Spars – black painted finish
• V-boom with lazyjacks and sail cover
• Keel-stepped fractional rig with 2-sets of swept-back spreaders
• Low-friction battencars with track on mast
• Cariboni hydraulic control system for split-backstay, vang, outhaul, mainsheet traveller and halyard tension
• Stainless steel rod standing rigging
• German mainsheet system
• 24vDC electric genoa furler with below-deck drum
• Carbon fibre retractable bowsprit
• Harken electric winch package with 6x self-tailing winches – 2 in cockpit, 2 at helm and 2 at mast base.
• One Sails 4T Forte high modulus vacuum-cured fully-battened mainsail – 2017
• One Sails 4T Forte high modulus vacuum-cured furling jib – 2017
• One Sails Code Zero
• Velman Sails carbon Double Platinum fully-battened mainsail – 2016
• Velman Sails carbon Double Platinum furling genoa - 2016
• Stainless steel pushpits, pulpit, guardwire stanchions and side-boarding gates
• Lewmar flush deck hatches
• Carbon ensign staff
• Folding transom with swimming platform and tender garage for tender – electrically operated
• Carbon fibre passarelle
• Lopolights LED navigation lights
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Pivoting anchor arm
• 24vDC electric anchor windlass
• 32kgs Delta anchor with 80m of 10mm chain
• Pop-up mooring cleats
• Fenders and warps
Covers and Canvas:
• Sprayhood with stainless steel frame recessed into coachroof
• Mainsail cover
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Viewing arrangementsVIEWING ARRANGEMENTS
Lying: Nr. Rome, Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.