2016 ITAMA 75
€2,650,000 tax paid
Striking midnight blue Itama 75 with low hours
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Lying||French Riviera, France|
|Engine||2 x MTU 12V2000 M96 1,822hp|
|Drinking Water Capacity||1000l|
DescriptionStriking midnight blue Itama 75 from 2016. Barely out of her wrappers and with just 390hrs on her twin MTU V12’s. Blistering performance via surface drives and stylish Italian and chic and comfort in her large cockpit and three cabin, plus crew interior layout.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
About as Italian as it gets. Part of the Ferretti Group, Itama creates some of the ultimate high performance motor yachts with the Itama 75 being their current flagship. Powered by twin MTU 1,822hp V12’s with surface drives, speeds in excess of 40 knots are easily possible.
A lightly used and beautifully presented example from 2016, R DOUBLE U boasts a fantastic specification including:-
• Midnight blue topsides
• Kohler 27kva generator
• 150 litre per hours watermaker
• Air-conditioning throughout
• Bow and stern thrusters
• Tender garage with davit crane
• Hydraulic passarelle
• Simrad electronics package
• TV and hi-fi systems in saloon and all guest cabins
• Double crew cabin
• Bosch electric galley with dishwasher
Sleek styling, exceptional performance and superior comfort: the unmistakeably sporty profile of this vessel oozes unrivalled technology, liveability and class. Created for true open yachting enthusiasts. The perfect blend of class, technology and extraordinary liveability, the flagship of the Itama fleet offers open-air yachting enthusiasts unprecedented space: from the elegant and generously-sized cockpit, to the inviting lounge area beyond the helm station, and the large sundeck on the bow.
The interiors offer wonderful liveability, thanks to a galley equipped with every amenity and a spacious dinette furnished with a comfortable L-shaped sofa and extending table, for relaxed lunches or dinners with friends – unforgettable moments in the utmost comfort and style. Room for comfort: refined and inviting interiors, with layouts designed to offer maximum liveability and privacy on board. The chaise longue in the master cabin for relaxing while appreciating the sea view, capacious wardrobes, and elegant finishes, all enveloped in a warm atmosphere set off by precious woods and luxurious details, turn this yacht into a luxury home on the water. The layout of the interior, with welcoming and refined guest cabins, is ideally suited for unforgettable cruises spent with family and friends. Itama 75 offers a choice of three- or four-cabin layouts, all with en-suite bathrooms.
Itama has been writing the history of Italian open boats around the world for over forty years. Over this time, the shipyard has been able to build on its strong and specific identity with great engineering experience and unique style at its core.
Since 2004, Itama has been part of the Ferretti Group, one of the world's main players in the design, construction and sale of luxury motor yachts. This large international company has been able to further exploit the brand's strong points and promote it in the role of a prominent ambassador of Italian style.
Itama boasts a fleet of the most prestigious boats of their size in the world, able to meet the requirements of even the most demanding owners. An achievement made possible by the strength of a successful group and the creativity of yacht designer Marco Casali, in close cooperation with the Group’s Strategic Product Committee, the Research & Development department and Centro Stile, Style development Centre of the Group. This new course pursues its goal of making the most of the brand's history each and every day, at the same time making product innovations via continuous evolution of every aspect of the company. From design and production, right through to customer service and assistance.
Accommodationplus 2 crew
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• GRP construction
• Midnight blue hull
• Teak laid decking In cockpit and on bathing platform
Engine & gearbox:
• 2 x MTU 12V2000 M96 diesel engines supplying approx. 1,822hp each
• Closed-circulation fresh water engine cooling via saltwater intake and heat exchanger.
• Shaft drives with surface drives
Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine hours: approx. 390 as of February 2018
• Cruising speed: approx 38 knots
• Maximum speed: approx 42.5 knots
• Range approx 350Nm
Propulsion & Steering:
• Hydraulic steering system
• Bow & stern thrusters
• 24vDC domestic system with 220vAC via shore power, generators or inverter
• 24vDC battery banks for engine & generator starts and services
• Battery chargers
• 2x engine-mounted alternators
• Kohler 27kva 220vAC diesel generator
• 220vAC shore power connection with 220vAC sockets in interior
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Water is pressurised by high-pressure pump systems
• Hot & cold freshwater pressurised water supply throughout
• Hot water boiler tanks via 220v immersion heater element.
• 150 litre per hour reverse osmosis watermaker
• Electric bilge pumps
• Manual bilge pump
• 5,500 litres fuel tank capacity
• 1,000 litres water tank capacity
• Black water holding tanks
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Simrad colour GPS chart plotter with echo sounder
• Simrad autopilot
• Steering compass
• Simrad VHF with DSC
• Bosch 220vAC electric hob
• Bosch 220vAC oven
• Bosch dishwasher
• Twin sinks with pressurised hot & cold water
• Fridge and ice maker in cockpit
• Washer/dryer in crew area
• Electric vacuum flush freshwater heads in all heads
• Sinks and showers with hot & cold water supply
• Bidets in master cabin ensuite
Heating & Ventilation:
• 220vAC Reverse cycle air-conditioning system in all cabins
• Salon with TV and Hi-Fi
• Owner cabin with TV and Hi-Fi
• VIP cabin with TV and Hi-Fi
• TV with Hi-Fi in Guests double bed cabin
• Stereo system in crew dinette.
• Satellite TV Antenna
Security / Onboard communications:
• CCTV system
• Interior in satin-finish lacquered wood.
• Main deck: dinette with sofas in white leather, bar cabinet and furniture
• small dinette in left side wheelhouse
• Lower deck: reversible salon with U sofa in white leather
• Owner cabin with bathroom at stern
• VIP cabin with bathroom at bow.
• Crew cabin at amidships with entrance in galley , with 2 bunk beds and bathroom.
• Electro-hydraulic gangway
• Tender garage in stern
• Tender davit
• Hardtop with electric opening bimini section
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Anchor windlass with anchor and chain
• 2 capstan winches at stern
• Warps & fenders
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Viewing arrangementsLying Var Region, South of France
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.