2001 Nautor Swan 80 – NOW SOLD
Grabau International is delighted to announce the sale of the 2001 Nautor Swan 80 ‘ALPINA’.
Originally launched as ‘FAVONIOUS’, ALPINA is a 2001-launched example of the German Frers designed Swan 80. She has been used in her current ownership for highly competitive regatta sailing and charter. Fully fitted out for both racing and cruising, her highlights are many and include:-
- T-bulb regatta keel
- Stern lengthened to 82ft to create larger aft deck spaces and storage in lazarettes
- Topsides raised by 10cm to increase headroom internally
- Recently resprayed
- Newly fitted teak deck
- Full carbon rig- recently inspected
- Racing and cruising sail wardrobes from North Sails
- Hydraulic furling genoa and powered winches (manual coffee grinders for racing)
- Northern Lights generator
- B&G instrument package
- Satellite coms equipment
- Master cabin, two guest cabins and crew cabin, all with ensuite heads
- Tender and watertoys
2016 REFIT SUMMARY:
- Old teak deck removed and replaced with new 10mm teak deck. Sanded to 9mm. The teak is of very high quality.
- Glass on hatches removed and re-designed without the margin boards to give an up to date appearance.
- Winches and deck gear serviced.
- Clear coat repairs on mast, boom and radar mast.
- Transom door removed and delamination repaired. Transom painted and a new graphic for the name.
- Paint repairs on bow and around chafed areas.
- Yacht haul-out and sand blasted. Gel shield primer and two coats of antifouling applied.
- Engine and generator serviced. Propeller serviced.
- Watermaker control panel replaced, new membranes and filters, HP pump serviced. New Low Pressure pump installed.
- Safety equipment for SCV2 revised. Renewed (5 year survey had expired). Code for commercial use with SCV2.
- Tender steering and throttle arrangement replaced.
- Cruising sails serviced by North Sails France, New UV strip installed on the Furling Jib. A zip system installed on three A Sails for racing.
- Engine room ventilation and pressed air system fans replaced.
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning serviced.
- 2016 Rolex Maxi Cup, Porto Cervo – 3rd place IRC Maxi Class
- 2014 Heineken Regatta St.Martin 1st Place
- 2012 Palma Vela, Giraglia, Loro Piana, Voiles des St. Tropez
- 2011 Swan Med Cup Winner
- 2009 Palma Vela 1st Place
- 2008 Swan Cup 1st Place
- 2008 Capri regatta 1st Place
- 2007 PalmaVela 1st Place
- 2005 Voiles De St. Tropez 1st place
We wish her new owners fair winds and following seas.
For those that missed out, Grabau International have a number of alternative options to consider including:-
Vismara V78 ‘KORENOC’ – full details here
Maxi Dolphin Brenta MD66 ‘ADASTRA’ – full details here
Baltic 66 ‘SEI TU II’ – full details here
Baltic 66 ‘MARIE CLAIRE’ – full details here
Baltic 65 Custom ‘CASTIGO’ – full details here
Vismara V65 ‘MISTER A’ – full details here
Maxi Dolphin Brenta MD65 ‘CHARIS’ – full details here
Shipman 63 ‘MANTRA’ – full details here
Ice Yachts 62 ‘SUENO’ – full details here
Vismara V62 ‘SALINIGI’ – full details here
Vismara V60 Classic ‘MAMOU’ – full details here
Gieffe GY60 ‘MADE IN ITALY’ – full details here
Do you have a yacht like this to sell? Grabau International are always looking for new high-quality yacht listings both in the UK and internationally. For further information about our tailored brokerage services, please look here or feel free to contact us.