Location Change – 2013 Lagoon 52 Flybridge
Grabau International is pleased to announce that the 2013 Lagoon 52 Flybridge ‘LEA’ can now be viewed in the South of France up until the end of August.
Privately owned 4-cabin, 4-heads Lagoon 52F with a mega-spec for serious and effortless blue water cruising and warm-waters liveaboard.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
From 2013 LEA is a very highly-specified example of the extremely popular Lagoon 52F and is fitted out with a supremely practical 4-cabin, 4-heads layout. LEA has had just two private owners and has never been chartered. She was purchased by her current owner in 2016 specifically to take part in the ARC and she is now back in Europe ready to be sold.
Her inventory highlights are many and include:-
• Upgraded 75 HP Yanmar 4JH4TCE engines with 3-bladed folding propellers
• Gel batteries with 1,260 amp capacity (new in 2017)
• Additional 100Amp battery charger
• 2kw inverter
• Onan 17.5kva generator
• Aluminium electric davits plus tender with 30hp outboard
• Extensive Raymarine instruments plus camera package
• Mylar Code 0 foresail on bowsprit with furler
• VMG Hyrdranet square top mainsail
• 4 Electrical winches on flybridge in lieu of standard
• Fresh water electric heads with holding tanks
• Bose cinema system with 32” LCD TV
• Cockpit fridges and extra freezer
• Washing machine
• Folding carbon passarelle
• Sea Recovery 220vAC watermaker
• Additional berth in port forepeak
LEA offers tremendous space for luxurious long term live aboard potential and is equipped with some invaluable features. With a new-build price of in excess of Euro 1.1m+VAT, LEA is attractively-priced for a speedy sale.
Lagoon 52 Flybridge – Lea – Euro 699,950 ex VAT – now lying in the South of France – full details here
Do you have a yacht like this to sell? Grabau International are always looking for new high quality cruising yacht listings both in the UK and internationally. For further information about our tailored brokerage services, please look here or feel free to contact us.