New Listing – 2007 Dehler 44 SQ
Grabau International is delighted to announce the listing of the 2007 Dehler 44 SQ ‘DARK SIDE’.
Epoxy-hulled Dehler 44 SQ cruiser racer with huge spec. 2.55m T-Keel, teak deck, carbon helm wheels, carbon rig, North 3DL’s and fantastic 3-cabin, 2-heads interior layout.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
DARK SIDE is a two owner, beautifully presented and stunningly specified example of the Dehler 44 SQ, a yacht designed to be both a reliable and comfortable cruiser/racer. Based upon the extremely popular Dehler 44 design, the SQ (standing for ‘Speed’ and ‘Quality’) offers the perfect compromise between a comfortable cruising yacht and the racing performance found in the race-focussed Dehler 44 Regatta. DARK SIDE takes the performance one step further with the fitment of a performance T-keel in addition to her carbon fibre rig, PBO standing rigging and North 3DL sails, making her the ideal competitive club racer.
Easily managed by a small crew thanks to her electric halyard winch, recessed genoa furler and mainsail stackpack, DARK SIDE is also easily manoeuvred under power thanks to the larger 55hp Volvo engine fitted as standard to the SQ’ models. DARK SIDE also benefits from a very practical interior layout with 3-double cabins, 2-heads and twin full-length saloon settees.
Her specification highlights include:-
• 3-cabin, 2-head layout with additional sleeping space to the saloon
• Epoxy resin hull with foam cell core
• Metallic grey coloured topsides, cabin superstructure and cockpit surround
• 2.55m T-keel with lead bulb
• Nordic Mast – Carbon mast and boom with mast jack
• PBO carbon standing rigging
• Split backstay with Holmatro hydraulic adjuster
• Carbon symmetric and asymmetric spinnaker poles
• Stackpack and lazyjacks
• Harken carbon racing winches (one electric)
• Carbon helm wheels
• Sprayhood recessed into cabin roof when stored
• North Sails 3DL sail wardrobe plus symmetric, asymmetric and Code 0 sails
• Cruising sail wardrobe
• Teak laid decks
• Rondal Flush fitted deck hatches
• Extensive Raymarine electronics package plus Foruno wireless radar
• Electric flush marine heads
• Carbon passerelle
• Nomen folding mooring cleats
Dehler 44 SQ – Dark Side – Euro 225,000 VAT paid – full details here
Do you have a yacht like this to sell? Grabau International are always looking for new high quality cruising yacht listings both in the UK and internationally. For further information about our tailored brokerage services, please look here or feel free to contact us.