New Listing – 2014 Beneteau Oceanis 48
Grabau International is delighted to announce the listing of the 2014 Beneteau Oceanis 48 ‘RUMI’.
A well-equipped and maintained two owner boat, which has never been chartered. She comprises a 3-cabin, 2-heads example of the ever-popular Racoupeau-designed Beneteau Oceanis 48. The specification includes; in-mast furling, air conditioning, watermaker, bowthruster & generator.
Launched in 2014, RUMI is a high spec version of the extremely popular Berret Racoupueu designed Beneteau Oceanis 48 enjoying the desirable 3-cabin, 2 heads layout. Fitted out for luxury cruising and with the deep draft option for improved sailing performance, her highlights include:-
• 3 cabin layout with three double cabins plus a spacious saloon
• GRP decks (no teak deck maintenance)
• Deep draft option (2.17m) keel
• In-mast furling mainsail
• Boom brake
• Yanmar 75 hp engine with sail drive
• Fischer Panda 8000I generator
• Air conditioning
• 2x Solar panels with aft stainless steel gantry/davit system
• Service and engine start batteries replaced – 2017
• Bowthruster with remote control
• Reverse electric anchor windlass with cockpit control
• Aquatec watermaker
• Two electric heads
• Bimini, sprayhood and cockpit cushions replaced – 2017
• 4x Harken winches (1x being electric)
• B & G electronics with radar and chart plotter
• Fusion music system
Beneteau Oceanis 48 – Rumi – Euro 235,000 ex VAT – full details here
Do you have a yacht like this to sell? Grabau International are always looking for new high-quality yacht listings both in the UK and internationally. For further information about our tailored brokerage services, please look here or feel free to contact us.