Price Reduction – 1991 Grand Banks 46 Classic
Grabau International is delighted to announce the price reduction of the 1991 Grand Banks 46 Classic Hardtop ‘ILLUSION’.
Founded in 1956 the Grand Banks yard is still building yachts today. The 46 Classic was first launched in 1984, and with over 300 sold, and is one of the most iconic of all the Ray Hunt designs. Later referred to as the “Heritage” series, very little changed over the years the 46 Classic was in production, making older and updated yachts just as relevant as the later versions.
ILLUSION is a great example of this very popular trawler-style yacht. In her current ownership since 1994, skipper maintained and stored under cover every winter, ILLUSION has also be continuously updated and has never wanted for anything. Fitted out with an enormous cruising spec, her highlights include:-
- GRP hard-top above aft deck
- 3-cabin, 3-heads layout with full beam master cabin aft
- 16kw Onan generator
- Twin battery chargers
- Hydraulic fin stabilisers
- Hydraulic bowthruster
- Raymarine instruments including radar chart plotters at both helms – from 2010
- VHF & SSB
- Electric galley plus dishwaher, ice-maker and washing machine
- Electric heads
- High-low hydraulic tender platform with RIB and 30hp outboard
- Recently replaced stainless steel fuel tanks
- Hydraulic passarelle
- KVH Tracision gyroscopic satellite TV dish with HD receiver and LCD TV
Grand Banks 46 Classic Hardtop – Illusion – now just Euro 160,000 VAT paid – full details here
Do you have a yacht like this to sell? Grabau International are always looking for new high quality cruising yacht listings both in the UK and internationally. For further information about our tailored brokerage services, please look here or feel free to contact us.