Price Reduction – 2011 Shipman 63
Grabau International is delighted to announce the price reduction of the 2011 Shipman 63 ‘MANTRA’.
MANTRA is an extremely high specification example of the J&J designed Shipman 63 carbon raised saloon blue water cruiser. Launched in 2011, professionally maintained and only very lightly used, her specification highlights are many and include:-
• Full carbon/epoxy construction
• Twin rudders with JP3 bearings
• Versatile custom 3-cabins, 2-heads plus crew & crew heads interior in Oak
• Upgraded 110hp Yanmar engine with shaft-drive (standard is 75hp with saildrive)
• Maxpower retractable bowthruster
• Mastervolt domestic electrics package with 12kw generator
• Air-conditioning throughout
• Electric galley
• Washing machine, dishwasher and ice maker
• Bose sound system
• Tender garage with custom carbon RIB tender
• Upgraded Hall spars rig with V-boom and PBO rigging – standing rigging to be replaced summer 2017
• Retractable carbon bowsprit for flying code sails
• Harken carbon hydraulic winches
• Z-Sails high tech laminate sails
• B&G H3000 instruments with B&G pilot and Raymarine radar/plotters
• Thrane & Thrane Sat-C
• Wi-Fi router
Fantastically well priced, available exclusive of VAT, and ready to go, MANTRA is a fantastic option for those looking to cross oceans very quickly and for those seeking an immediate departure.
Shipman 63 – Mantra – Price now reduced to just Euro 850,000 ex VAT – full details here
Do you have a yacht like this to sell? Grabau International are always looking for new high quality cruising yacht listings both in the UK and internationally. For further information about our tailored brokerage services, please look here or feel free to contact us.