Price Reduction – 2012 Rimar 41.3 Sport
Grabau International is delighted to announce the price reduction of the 2012 Rimar 41.3 Sport ‘MIR & MAR’.
High spec and lightly used example of Italian designed and hand-built Rimar 41.3 Sport with the benefit of performance keel, performance rig, larger 50hp engine and a very spacious 2-cabin, 2-heads interior layout.
MIR & MAR is a beautifully-maintained and lightly used example of the Ceccarelli designed Rimar 41.3 Sport. Rimar build around 10 boats per year with a focus on producing bullet-proof yet fast performance cruisers. The 41.3 is true to that ethos with a substantial vacuum-infused hull construction, performance torpedo keel and performance triple-spreader rig. Closed-hauled angles of as little as 30 degrees are possible thanks to the blade jib, inboard adjustable tracks and fully-battened mainsail easily controllable by full-width cockpit track and german mainsheet system.
MIR & MAR has many great specification highlights including:-
- Solid GRP construction beneath waterline with substantial reinforcement web
- GRP non-slip decks for low maintenance and weight
- Performance torpedo lead keel
- Larger 50hp Lombardini engine with saildrive and low engine hours
- Triple-spreader performance rig
- German mainsheet system with full-width traveller
- Towable jib tracks
- Harken winch package with electric main halyard winch
- Performance sail wardrobe with full-battened mainsail, Code 0 and gennaker (on furler)
- Stackpack and lazyjacks
- Raymarine instrument package with plotter, radar and AIS
- 2-cabin, 2-heads interior layout with large aft cockpit locker space
- American cherry joinery
- Webasto diesel-fired cabin heating
- TV and Hi-Fi installation
- LED lighting
- Tender and outboard
The Rimar 41.3 is a fast-cruiser with modern lines, a continuation of the happy collaboration between the shipyard and the engineer ing. Giovanni Ceccarelli, project leader among others of “Mascalzone latino” and “+39”, boats participating in the America’s Cup.
This boat was designed and conceived to respond in a concrete way to the main requests and needs of mature and demanding customers:
- excellent sailing performance for fun cruises and participation in club regattas;
- total safety and comfort during navigation in all weather conditions;
- rational and effortless maneuver management to be easily governed even with a small crew;
- excellent volumes below deck and fine interior finishes for comfortable and relaxing cruises;
The interiors are offered in two versions, with two or three cabins, both with one or two comfortable bathrooms: well cared for and with high quality materials, they maintain an arrangement and a taste of classicism in the choice of woods and furniture design.
Rimar yachts is a shipyard that over the years has established itself in the Italian nautical scene for the excellent quality and performance of its range of boats from 9 to 15 meters but not only for this, since 1977 when Renzo Sartini founded the Rimar shipyard offers its customers the opportunity to get to know the boat of which they will be shipowners, to follow the various stages of production, to understand how it is built to be able to live in complete safety once at sea; to this then we add a prompt after-sales assistance carried out directly by the shipyard, so as to be able to quickly meet most of the needs of shipowners.
All boats in the range from the smallest Rimar 31.3 to the largest the Rimar 50 are made with the same construction method and the same attention to detail that distinguishes the production in small series of the shipyard, each model is designed and built following precise dictates : performing water lines and appendages, comfortable interiors and maximum use, use of high quality materials and equipment.
Rimar 41.3 Sport – Mir & Mar – now just Euro 120k VAT paid – full details here
Do you have a yacht like this to sell? Grabau International are always looking for new high quality cruising yacht listings both in the UK and internationally. For further information about our tailored brokerage services, please look here or feel free to contact us.