2008 ABATI YACHTS 55 PORTLAND
€400,000 tax paid
Very well maintained classic Lobster style boat
|Manufacturer/Model||Abati Yachts 55 Portland|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Lying||San Giorgio di Nogaro, Italy|
|Engine||2x MAN R6 800hp|
|Drinking Water Capacity||1000l|
DescriptionWell-maintained and very highly specified example of this well-proportioned Italian deisgned and built Lobster boat. Unbeatable interior and exterior layout make this a great all-weathers cruiser.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Lightly used since her launch in 2008, with less than 900 hrs run, AMELIE II is a particularly highly specified example of this amazingly roomy Italian-designed and built lobster boat. Her specification highlights are many and include:
• Four cabins, four heads interior layout
• Teak interior forniture
• Twin Man R6 800 hp engines
• Fisher Panda 15kw generator
• Retractable bimini
• Stereo system plus LCD TV
• Bathing platform
• Hydraulic retractable passarelle
• Washing machine
• Opacmare hydraulic foldable davit
• Forward sunbathing area
• Teak lay deck
Since the 2011, the year of purchase from the Abati shipyard with just 100 engine hours, I used the boat for summer cruising with the family. From November to April the boat use to be ashore completely cover and all equipment are professionally services and winterized (engines, generator, watermaker).
Amelie reaches 31.6 knots and consumes about 140/150 litres/hours and she cruise at a speed of 18 to 20 knots in full comfort and with a great stability. She is extraordinary roomy with a the furniture and construction quality above the standards with a truly unique privacy of the three cabins.
• The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) – Cat. A.
• GRP hull, deck and superstructure construction
• Grey gelcoat topsides and superstructure finish
• Teak laid cockpit sole and bathing platform
Engine & gearbox:
• 2x Man R6 800 hp Volvo 6-cylinder in-line diesel engines turbocharged with intercooler producing 800hp @ 2700 rpm each (1600hp combined)
• Freshwater cooling system via raw water intake and heat exchangers
• Electronic throttle and engine control systems
Service & Maintenance:
• Engine hours – approx. 900 as of January 2020
• Date of last engine service – January 2020
Propulsion & Steering:
• V Drive line shaft
• 24vDC bowthruster
• Fully hydraulic power-assisted steering system
• 24vDC primary domestic system with 12vDC starting circuit and 24v AC via shorepower or generator.
• 4x 12vDC service batteries joined in parallel and series to supply 24vDC - 2019
• 2x 12vDc Engines batteries – 2019
• 1x 12vDc generator start battery
Charging / Inv erter:
• Quick Automatic battery charger
• Fisher Panda 19000i 220vAC diesel generator
• Completely overhauled in 2019
• 2x 120 Ah engine mounted alternator
• 220vAC shore power system
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Water is pressurised by 12vDC high-pressure pump system
• Hot & cold freshwater pressurised water supply throughout
• Hot water boiler tank via engine-driven calorifier or via 220v immersion heater element.
• Schenker 100 lt/h dissalator
• 12vDC electric bilge pump with alarm in the cockpit
• 2x Manual bilge pumps (engine room and cabin)
• 3100 litres fuel tank capacity in 1x stainless steel tank
• 1000 litres water tank capacity
• 3x black water tanks
• Grey water tank
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• 1x Raymarine C120 chartplotter multifunction display
• Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot
• Raymarine ST TRIDATA
• Raymarine ST60+ wind
• 2x MAN engine monitor display
• 2x MAN emergency operation unit
• Steering compass
• Raymarine Ray 240E VHF with DSC
• 4-burner 220vAC Electrolux electric hob
• Bosh hoven
• Sink with hot & cold water supply
• Front opening 130 litres fridge + 65 litres freezer
• Washing machine
• Bosh dishwasher
• Hoveer washing machine with dryer
• Fridge in the saloon with daily sink
• Electric vacuum flush freshwater heads in all heads
• Sinks and showers with hot & cold water supply
Heating & Ventilation:
• Condaria 220vAC reverse-cycle air-conditioning system with outlets and controls throughout interior
• LCD TV
• Blueway DVD player
• TV antenna with twin decoder
Summary of Accommodation:
• Master cabin forward with island double berth.
• Ensite heads.
• Saloon with L-shaped settee starboard.
• L shape galley opposite
• Access to the laundry aft to port.
• Two VIP guests cabins with inside heads aft
• Crew cabin with one bunk bed and inside head
• Sunbathing area with cushion on the coach roof.
• Tender cradle for a 2.80 m tender on the bathing platform
• Bathing platform with teak
• Shore water supply
• Electro-hydraulic Opacmare gangway
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Quick 24vDC 2000W reversing windlass with remote control
• Bruce SS anchor with 100mt chain
• Warps and fenders
• Search light
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• Cockpit cushions and sun-pads for foredeck
• Canvas aft cockpit tent
• Canvas sun covers for windscreen, side windows and aft bimini tent clear sections
• Automatic fire extinguisher in the engine room
TENDER AND OURBOARD ENGINE:
• Zodiac tender
• Yamaha four stroke 8 HP outboard engine
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Viewing arrangementsLying – San Giorgio di Nogaro, Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.