2011 ABATI YACHTS 60 KEYPORT
€750,000 tax paid
Stunning high spec lobster-style boat
|Manufacturer/Model||Abati Yachts 60 Keyport|
|Designer||Carlo Ciuti / Abati Yachts|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Engine||2x MAN R6 800hp|
|Drinking Water Capacity||700l|
DescriptionMassive spec well-maintained example of most popular Italian deisgned and built Lobster boat. Unbeatable interior and exterior layout make this a great all-weathers cruiser.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
*** Over 90 photos from June 2019 available on request – Please contact us ***
Lightly used since her launch in 2011, just one owner since new, with less than 600 hrs run, PRIMO DAN is a particularly highly specified example of this amazingly roomy Italian-designed and built lobster boat. Her specification highlights are many and include:
• Four cabins, four heads interior layout
• Teak interior forniture
• Twin Man R6 800 hp engines
• Fisher Panda 12kw generator
• Retractable bimini
• Stereo system plus LCD TV in each cabin hidden behind the mirrors
• Bathing platform
• Hydraulic retractable passarelle
• Washing machine
• Tender garage with Besenzoni hydraulic foldable davit
• Forward and upper coach roof sunbathing area
• Teak lay deck
“Its the return model from Abati who subject change of ownership started with the launch of this project, who currently sits as the flagship of the brand.
The 60 Keyport is a modern lobster boat with a classical heart: summing up the Abati virtues, and is designed to give the owner a timeless yacht, safe at sea, attractive to look at and with original, unique stylistic features.
A traditional looking yacht with modern featues the 60 Keyport surpries for its spaces in all areas. An excellent above-deck layout, a large sundeck to fore, a spacious saloon and cockpit. Three cabins all with their own bathrooms, an independent crew cabin, and an outstanding below-deck galley in a separate room. The hard top has a large sliding roof to make cruising more enjoyable in fine weather and give light and air to the immense lounge, ideal to relax. A watertight side door provides external access beside the helm console. The perfectly outfitted cockpit offers large, comfortable aft sun-pad: and the stern is opened by a hydraulic system for access to the garage for launching the tender.
Powered by two 800hp Man engines, the 60 Keyport has a cruising speed of 26 knots, with top speeds of 31 knots..”
• The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) – Cat. A.
• GRP hull, deck and superstructure construction
• Green gelcoat topsides and superstructure finish
• Teak laid cockpit sole and bathing platform
Engine & gearbox:
• 2x Man R6 800 hp Volvo 6-cylinder in-line diesel engines turbocharged with intercooler producing 800hp @ 2700 rpm each (1600hp combined)
• Freshwater cooling system via raw water intake and heat exchangers
• Electronic throttle and engine control systems
Service & Maintenance:
• Engine hours – approx. 590 as of July 2019
• Date of last engine service – July 2019.
• Cruising speed 26 knots
• Max speed 32 knots
Propulsion & Steering:
• V Drive line shaft
• 24vDC bowthruster
• Fully hydraulic power-assisted steering system
• Volvo Penta Interceptor Boat Trim System (B.T.S.)
• 24vDC primary domestic system with 12vDC starting circuit and 24v AC via shorepower or generator.
• 10x 12vDC service batteries joined in parallel and series to supply 24vDC - 2018
• 2x 12vDc Engines batteries – 2018
• 1x 12vDc generator start battery
• 4x12vDc joined to supply 24vDC Dedicated battery bank for windlass, Volvo Penta B.T.S. and Sanguinetti
Charging / Inv erter:
• ABER Automatic battery charger
• Fisher Panda 15000i-230V PMS 12kw 50Hz 220vAC diesel generator
• 2x 120 Ah engine mounted alternator
• 220vAC shore power system
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Water is pressurised by 12vDC high-pressure pump system
• Hot & cold freshwater pressurised water supply throughout
• Hot water boiler tank via engine-driven calorifier or via 220v immersion heater element.
• 12vDC electric bilge pump with alarm in the cockpit
• 2x Manual bilge pumps (engine room and cabin)
• 3000 litres fuel tank capacity in 1x stainless steel tank
• 700 litres water tank capacity
• 2x black water tanks
• Grey water tank
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• 2x Simrad NSE 8 chartplotter multifunction display
• 1x IS20 Simrad wind instrument display
• Simrad autopilot
• 2x engine monitor display
• Steering compass
• Simrad RS-82 VHF with DSC
• 4-burner 220vAC Electrolux electric hob
• Miele hoven
• Panasonic microwave convention oven
• Sink with hot & cold water supply
• Front opening 130 litres fridge + 65 litres freezer
• Electrolux washing machine with dryer
• Fridge in the saloon
• Electric vacuum flush freshwater heads in all heads
• Sinks and showers with hot & cold water supply
Heating & Ventilation:
• Condaria 220vAC reverse-cycle air-conditioning system with outlets and controls throughout interior
• LCD TV in master cabin hidden behind the mirror
• LCD TV in the VIP portside cabin hidden behind the cabin
• LCD TV in the aft cabin
• Blueway DVD player
• TV antenna with twin decoder
• Dedicated Alpine stereo system in each cabin plus forward and upper coach roof sunbathing area
• Foldable stereo system in the saloon
Summary of Accommodation:
• Master cabin forward with island double berth.
• Ensite heads.
• Two VIP guests cabins with inside heads
• Saloon with U-shaped settee aft to port.
• Galley opposite aft downstairs with access aft to port from the saloon.
• Crew cabin with two bunk beds and inside heads
• Sunbathing area with cushion on the coach roof.
• Tender garage for a 2.80 m tender
• Besenzoni hydraulic foldable davit in the tender garage
• Bathing platform with teak
• Shore water supply
• Electro-hydraulic passarelle
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Lofrans 24vDC 2000W reversing windlass with remote control
• Bruce anchor with chain
• Warps and fenders
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• Cockpit cushions and sun-pads for foredeck
• Canvas aft cockpit tent - 2019
• Canvas sun covers for windscreen, side windows and aft bimini tent clear sections
• Manual fire extinguisher in all cabin
• Automatic fire extinguisher in the engine room
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Viewing arrangementsLying – Genova, Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.