2008 ALEN 42
€170,000 tax paid
The epitome of cool and sure to turn heads.
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Engine||2x Yanmar 6LY 440hp|
|Drinking Water Capacity||384l|
DescriptionThe epitome of cool and sure to turn heads wherever it goes. A timeless and extremely capable centre console weekender with blistering performance and peerless boutique luxury.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Launched in 2008 and with just 910 hours on her twin Yanmar 6LY2A-STP 440hp shaft drive engines, ANKA is a very smart example of the super-stylish Alen 42 tender/weekender. With space for up to 10 guests and performance for 30-33 knots, she is just the ticket for fun in the sun.
Specification highlights include:
• Hull and deck repainted- 2017
• Deck recaulked with grey caulking – 2017
• New propellers – 2017
• Onan generator
• Mastervolt inverter
• Simrad/B&G electronics with GPS chart plotter
• Electric heads with holding tank
• Cockpit and interior upholstery replaced 2017
• T-Top bimini
With an original build value in excess of Euro 435k and approx. Euro 70k spent on refit and maintenance in 2017, ANKA is extremely well priced to attract a quick sale.
Alen yachting was founded in Istanbul in 2004 by two of Turkey's leading yachting organizations with over 20 years’ experience in the field. The partnership has provided Alen yachting with solid foundations and enabled them to bring a new dimension to the world of Yacht Design and manufacturing.
The company prides itself on its professionalism, expertise and precision engineering a recipe that has given Alen yachting remarkable sales success both nationally and internationally since its relatively short inception.
At the heart of Alen Yacht's product development is 5,000 m2 state of the art design and construction facility, housing a fibre workshop with pressurized fresh air supply systems and contaminated air suction devices as well as separate painting and varnish workshops with designated four stage filter, cooling and heating systems. The facility also benefits from an advanced 25 metre indoor pool testing facility which ensures each yacht is manufactured to the highest standards and subjected to rigorous testing programs before delivery to their new owners.
Alen Yacht’s “ALEN 42” epitomize the company’s design and manufacturing ethos; timeless classical Italian design elegance is enchanted with contemporary functionality and built using advanced construction techniques employing the latest materials to provide their customers with modern, versatile reliable yachts with unique charm, character and sophistication.
• Our understanding is that the vessel conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised ‘B’
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Full composite construction with Airex foam core
• Hull and superstructure painted bronze colour – Spring 2017
• Teak laid decking – recaulked with grey caulking – Spring 2017
• ‘T-Top’ structure providing a structural bimini over the helm position area
Engine & gearbox:
• 2 x Yanmar 6LY2A-STP 6-cylinder 4-stroke, six cylinder direct-injected turbo and water-cooled diesel engines each producing 440hp @ 3,300rpm
• Fresh water cooling by centrifugal fresh water pump and rubber impeller seawater pump
• Hydraulically actuated multi-disc clutch gearbox
• Shaft drive
• Trim tabs
• Electronic digital throttle/gear controls
Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine hours: approx. 950 hours as of July 2018
• Cruising speed: approximately 30 knots
• Maximum speed: approximately 33 knots
• Approximate fuel consumption: 80 litres per hour
• Range – 180Nm
Propulsion & Steering:
• 12vDC bowthruster
• Propellers replaced July 2017
• 12vDC domestic system with 220vAC via shore power, generator or inverter
• 2x 12vDC port engine start batteries
• 2x 12vDC starboard engine start batteries
• 7x 12vDC service batteries joined in parallel
• 2x 12vDC bowthruster batteries joined in parallel
• 2x 12vDC generator batteries joined in parallel
• Battery monitoring system
• Onan 4kw 220vAC diesel generator
• 2x engine-mounted 12v 80A alternators
• Mastervolt 220vAC Inverter
• 220vAC shore power connection
• 220vAC sockets in the interior
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Water is pressurised by 12vDC high-pressure pump system
• Hot & cold freshwater pressurised water supply to head, shower, galley and bathing platform shower.
• 40 litre calorifier driven by engine or via 220v immersion heater element.
• Manual bilge pump
• Electric bilge pumps
• 900 litres fuel tank capacity with digital indicator
• 384 litres water tank capacity in 1x tank with digital tank level indicator
• 56 litres black water holding tank with digital indicator
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• B&G T8 LCD colour GPS chart plotter
• B&G speed, log and depth transducers
• Simrad AP28 autopilot
• Simrad VHF with DSC and external cockpit speaker
• 45 litre refrigerator
• Sink with thermostatic hot & cold mixer tap (requires maintenance)
• Sink with hot & cold pressurised water supply
• Electric heads with macerator
• Dedicated shower compartment with thermostatic hot & cold pressurised shower
Heating & Ventilation:
• 220vAC air conditioning
• Stereo system with cockpit speakers – speakers replaced 2017
• 2-berth in forward V-configuration
• Dedicated heads aft to port.
• Galley-counter area aft to starboard.
• Cabin upholstery replaced Spring 2017
• Laquered painted finish to wall panels
• Stainless steel hardware
• Cantalupi warm white LED lighting - 2017
• Carpet flooring
• Corian counter in heads
• 2x folding teak cockpit tables
• Transom shower
• Swimming ladder at bathing platform
• Spotlight mounted to the fixed T-Top bimini
• LED exterior lighting
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Retracting bow anchoring system
• Force stainless steel anchor with 80m calibrated chain
• 12vcDC electric anchor windlass
• Stainless steel cleats and fairleads
• Warps & fenders
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• Cockpit upholstery replaced Spring 2017
• Forward sunbed with custom fitted cushions
• Aft sunbed area with custom fitted cushions
• Fitted waterproof cover
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Viewing arrangementsLying: Ibiza - Spain
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: James McNeil – Grabau International (UK)
Tel: +44 (0)7979 907210
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.