1925 ALFRED MYLNE 75 BERMUDAN YAWL
€480,000 tax paid
Beautifully restored and upgraded classic
|Manufacturer/Model||Alfred Mylne 75 Bermudan Yawl|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Engine||Perkins Sabre 135 135hp|
|Hull Construction||Wood with epoxy sheath|
|Keel Type||Long Keel|
DescriptionStunning Alfred Mylne Yawl-rigged classic. Completely refitted in 2011 with updated sail plan, new rig, decks, paint, varnish electronics and so on. Simply perfect for the Med’ classic regatta circuit.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Designed by Alfred Mylne, ANALIA was built in 1925 by the Berthon Boat Company in Lymington to Lloyds Register Maltese Cross and launched as ‘MAIRIE’. Yawl rigged, and with wonderful classic lines, ANALIA is thoroughly capable ocean sailor, although in recent years, has shown her prowess on the Mediterranean Classic circuit with entries in the Puig Regatta, Ramón Peña Trophy and the Panerai Regattas.
Completely refitted in 2011 to restore and update her systems and structure, ANALIA is now the perfect ‘turnkey’ opportunity for anyone looking to enjoy the 2020 season in unparalleled style and comfort.
Acquired by her present owner in 2010, ANALIA was moved to Barcelona and under the technical guidance of the prestigious naval architects Barracuda Yacht Design, a complete refit/renovation/update programme was completed. Highlights of this included:-
• Fabrication of a new teak deck identical to the original (allowing preservation of all the original elements and features including the Marconi deck gear).
• Full hull planking refit with epoxy sheathing.
• Various deck hardware upgraded
• New anchoring system
• Conversion to full a/c power
• Underwater lighting
• Fabrication of new ensuite crew quarters
• Fabrication of new guest cabin
• Redesign of technical rooms
• Revised sail plan with re-designed bowsprit
ANALIA was built in the 1920s by the prestigious British shipyard of the Berthon Boat Company according to the project and specifications of the renowned Scottish naval architect Alfred Mylne (1872 – 1951).
Launched in England (Lymington) in 1925 under her original name of MAIRIE, she received the Maltese Cross of the Lloyd’s Register - one of the highest-rated standards within yacht construction - thanks to the quality and high standards of her design, materials and constuction processes.
In 1930, she is acquired by her first Spanish owner, Mr. Miguel Sans Mora, this time under the name of VANESSA. Mr. Sans Mora was an unforgettable figure, and one of the main driving forces behind Spain and Europe’s competitive sailing. A man that, for more than 20 years, carried out the role of Commodore at the Real Nautical Club of Barcelona and President of the International Committee of the Mediterranean with enthusiasm and skill.
In that same year, Mr. Sans moves her to Spain and, following the family tradition, renames her to CONCHA II (his mother’s name), and competes in many races with excellent results. It is worth highlighting the first competition organized in Barcelona after the Civil War, which covered the route between Barcelona and Palma.
In 1947, Mr. Sans sells the boat to D. Ramón Beamonte del Río, who changes her name to the equally emblematic ALTAIR. Mr. Beamonte del Rio moves her to the Balearic Islands and subjects her to an intense restoration process that included the replacement of the original tackle with the spanker sail for the actual Marconi. During the 1950’s, she passes through a number of further ownerships and undergoes several name changes including ‘LHASA, ADASTRA amd POLYNOME. At the beginning of the 1960’s she is sold to Count of Estradas, who changes her name to ANALIA (legend says that it was name in honour of the Spanish-Argentine actress, Analía Gadé, famous in those days and a close friend of the Estradas family).
During the 1970’s, ANALIA returns to Catalonia along with Mr. Mariano Martí-Ventosa, who docks it in Aiguadolçe until the mid 90s when it’s acquired by Mr. Boissier, a French shipowner who completes an Atlantic crossing aboard her in 1998. Upon returning to Europe, ANALIA is berthed in Cannes where once again, she becomes a regular of the Mediterranean classic regattas.
In 2010 ANALIA it’s acquired by her current owner, who repatriates her to the Real Nautic Club of Barcelona. At the same time, the boat undergoes a new and careful restoration developed in several stages under the technical guidance of the prestigious naval office Barracuda Yacht Design.
Both the framework, the hull and the ANALIA’s deck are built entirely in teakwood, with the furnishings and the interior marquetry elements made of mahogany and teakwood, with iroko wood payoles.
A true eye-catcher is the completely original, English-styled living room, with its decorative and functional original details such as pulleys, bathroom fittings and bathrooms. Also worth highlighting is the shell-shaped chart room, made in casted wood - a period innovation that confers a particular and unmistakeable sign of identity.
ANALIA is currently part of the craft fleet that make up the Patrulla Auxiliar Marítima of the Real Liga Naval Española.
• RCD Status: Our understanding is that the yacht is exempt from the Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) as she was first placed into use prior to 16th June 1998.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Hull and deck built entirely in teakwood, whereas the furnishings and the interior inlaid woodworks elements are made of mahogany and teakwood, with iroko wood payoles.
Keel & Rudder:
• Renewed navigation system
• New helm
• New rudder wheel
• Modified steering system
Engine & gearbox:
• Perkins Sabre 135 diesel
• New silent blocks
Propulsion & Steering:
• New Maxprop Fast VP. 4 Blades 26" propeller
• 12v DC domestic system with 220vAC system via shorepower, generator or inverter.
• Distribution panel at the chart table with circuit breakers
• Ammeter, voltmeter, circuit breaker
• 1 x Genset starting battery. 90Ah/12V
• 2 x Engine start batteries, 200Ah/12V
• 6 x Service batteries, 200Ah/12V
• Cummins 11kW
Charging & Inverter:
• 2 x AC power supplies, 6kW, 220V
• Quattro Inverter charger 8kVA
• 2 x Trasformer 24V/12V
• Emergency battery charger
• 220V supply in each cabin
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• 1 x Pressure inlet on deck to connect direct to dock
• 2 x Water heaters (1kW), 75Lt each
• 1 x Watermaker.
• Salt Water System:
• 2 x sea inlets with filters
• 1x Manifold equipped with 7x connections with valves.
• Material Duplex 2205.
• Dessalator D60 Watermaker, 60 litres per hour, 2010
• Bilge pump systems replaced 2015
• Patay bilge Ocean Master manual pump
• Jabsco pump electric
• 2000 Rule Master + float
Black & Grey Water:
• 2 x valves in ER for discharge selection.
• 2 x electric pumps
• 1 x manual pump
• Discharge through deck fitting or through discharges tube
• 2 x Sumpbox for storage and pumping of grey water to main storage
• 4x fresh water tanks located below saloon floor.
• New Grey Water tank, 280 l capacity. Ventilated.
• New Black Water tank, 180 l capacity. Ventilated.
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• 2 x Plotters Raymarine
• Autopilt Raymarine
• 1x VHF con DSC
• Wind station Raymarine
• Depthsounder and log
• Raymarine Radar
• Simrad RD68 DSC VHF fixed radio
• Emergency VHF Antenna x 2
• 2 X Handheld VHF & charging unit
• Inmarsat Sailor 150 Satellite Communication and Fleetbroadband system, with Internet + satellite phone/voice communications
• Frigoboat 24v fridge + freezer with keel cooler system
• Panasonic stainless steel microwave
• 3 electric burner + oven
• Microwave Candy
• 2 Fridges
• Double aluminium sink
• Aluminium hood
• Electric sea toilet
• Hot & cold pressurised shower in separate shower room
• Halogen throughout the boat
• LCD TV screen
• Hi-Fi with Bose speakers (exterior).
• Dock for Ipod
Summary of Accommodation:
• Accommodates up to 6 guests in 3 cabin plus a double bed in the convertible saloon
• Two heads plus dedicated shower .
• Accomodation for up to 3 crew: 2 x single bunk berths in masthead cabin with 1 x lower double berth
• Saloon with L-shaped
• Galley forward to starboard
• Interior joinery in high quality wood veneers and white paint.
• Yawl Marconi Rig
• Standing rigging, new in 2011 – Barcelona
• Reckmann furling system for genoa
• Gennaker furling gear
• 7 x Winch inventory, all self-tailing
• 4 electric winches
• All sails are from North and have been recently replaced
• Mainsail - 120 m2, Classic finish cream colour, 4 batten, 2 reef lines
• Mizzen - 28 m2, Classic finish cream colour, 4 batten, 2 reef lines
• No.1 furling genoa - 163 m2, Classic finish cream colour, UV Protection
• No.2 furling genoa - 163 m2, Classic finish cream colour, UV Protection
• Jib - 55 m2 , Classic finish Beige Color
• Furling Gennaker - 345 m2, Norlon 150
Anchoring & Mooring:
• New admiralty anchor with chain
Tender & Outboard:
• Console tender with outboard engine
Covers, Cushions & Canvas
• Sail covers, main and mizzen lazy bag systems with mast panel, staysail cover
• Wheel cover
• Winch + windlass, lazarette covers
• Mizzen and main awnings
• Spreader down lights on main and mizzen masts
• Navigation lights
• Masthead anchor and tri-colour lights
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
• Fire dry powder extinguisher in the Galley
• Fire blanket
• Emergency nav lights
• Trump foghorn
• Stainless steel deck bell
• Code flags card
• Emergency call card for Inmarsat
• Pilot book
• Chart Catalogue
• Plotter, dividers etc.
• Sheets and various spare lines
• Mooring warps
• Winch handles and storage pockets
• Digital clocks x 2
• Domestic hoover
• Ships library
Viewing arrangementsBarcelona, Spain
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Lucio Pellegrini – Grabau International (Spain)
Tel: +34 675 236 174
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.