2004 ARCHAMBAULT A40
€60,000 tax paid
Nicely updated cruiser/racer
|Designer||M. Joubert & B. Nivelt|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Lying||La Spezia, Italy|
|Engine||Volvo MD-2030 29hp|
|Keel Type||Fin Keel|
|Drinking Water Capacity||98l|
DescriptionFully updated example of the famous one design Archambault A40, THOGIUCHIA is a perfect boat for competitive racing or easy fun sailing without breaking the bank. Fully serviced and with a huge sail wardrobe for all conditions.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Extremely well maintained and carefully sailed, THOGIUCHIA offers a very inexpensive entry into competitive racing or even just fast cruising. THOGIUCHIA’s highlights include:-
• Carbon fibre bowsprit.
• mast-mounted 20/20’s NKE mast instruments.
• Huge sail wardrobe with carbon and Kevlar laminates.
• Upgraded Raymarine hybridtouch navigiation instruments including plotter.
• Inflatable dinghy
• The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
• White GRP hull laminated in vinylester resin, hand laid-up with a foam-cored sandwich construction.
• Solid laminate around deck fittings with embedded alloy plate
• Solid laminate at all through-hull fittings, keel frame and rudder fittings
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• GRP deck laminated in vinylester resin, hand laid-up with a sandwich construction.
• Exposed deck surfaces finished in white gelcoat and non-slip finish
• GRP non-slip, cockpit sole and seating and bathing platform.
Keel & Rudder:
• Ballast fin keel with iron fin and lead bulb
• GRP rudder blade with aluminium rudder stock and low-friction needle bearings
Engine & gearbox:
• Volvo MD-2030 3-cylinder naturally aspirated diesel engine producing 29hp
• Fresh water engine cooling via raw water intake and heat exchanger
• Single lever gear/throttle control
• Saildrive gearbox
Service & Maintenance:
• Engine hours – TBC
• Date of last engine service – Spring 2019
Propulsion & Steering:
• Wheel steering with large diameter
• 2-bladed folding propeller
• 12vDC primary domestic system with 12vDC starting circuit and 220v AC via shorepower or inverter
• 1x 12vDC 80Ah engine start battery
• 2x 12vDC 80Ah service batteries
Charging / Inverter:
• Dolphin 12/220v automatic battery charger
• Inverter 500w
• 12vDC engine-mounted alternator
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Pressurised hot and cold water supplied via 12vDC pressure pump
• Hot & cold pressurised water to galley, heads and shower.
• 1x 12vDC electric bilge pump with manual override control
• 1x manual bilge pump.
• 76 litres stainless steel fuel tank
• 98 litres PVC fresh water tank
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• NKE Gyropilot Autopilot
• FUSION radio panel
At Chart Table:
• Furuno GPS/WAAS Navigator
• Raymarine Hybridtouch chartplotter
• 230Vdc Socket
• ICOM VHF
• Gimballed gas stove with two burners
• Sink with hot & cold water supplies
• Jabsco manual marine heads
• Hot & cold pressurised water supply with shower
• Fusion Hi-fi with speakers
Summary of Accommodation:
• The interior layout has two double cabins aft and one main cabin forward.
• The forward main cabin is a roomy kind size bed cabin with storage both port side and starboard side.
• The galley is aft portside the main cabin with a gimballed gas stove and the a sink.
• Opposite on the starboard there is the heads with a manual salt water head and sink with hot and cold waster
• Aft of the galley the living accommodations have been equipped to suit the needs of the offshore race with a practical bench seats port and starboard in the saloon.
• Amidships in the saloon is a large leaf table which has and is mounted on a sturdy stainless steel hoop for easy removal.
• A big fridge is portside in the living room opposite to the chart table.
• Two spreader aluminium mast
• Harken genoa furler
• Rod vang
• German mainsheet system with full width cockpit track
• Carbon fibre retractable bowsprit
• Harken spinnaker track on mast (no Spinnaker pool)
• I: 50.88 ft / 15.51 m
• J: 15.42 ft / 4.70 m
• P: 51.77 ft / 15.78 m
• E: 17.55 ft / 5.35 m
• SPL/TPS: 17.32 ft / 5.28 m
• SA Fore: 392.28 ft2 / 36.44 m2
• SA Main: 454.28 ft2 / 42.20 m2
• SA Total upwind: 846.57 ft2 / 78.65 m
• 2x Lewmar 40 2-speed self-tailing cockpit winches
• 2x Lewmar 48 3-speed self-tailing primary winches
• 2x Lewmar 40 2-speed self-tailing at companionway
• Dacron full batten main
• Dacron furling jib
• Carbon fibre genoa
• Carbon fibre jib
• Carbon fibre full batten main
• Symmetric Spinnaker
• Asymmetric Gennaker
• Hot and cold shower in the cockpit
• Bathing ladder
Anchoring & Mooring:
• 12vDC electric anchor windlass
• Bruce 15kgs anchor with 6mm chain
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• Mainsail cover
• Inflatable dinghy
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Viewing arrangementsLying La Spezia, Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.