Virtually “as new” condition, lightly used, high specification example of this popular high-performance sports boat with optional aft cabin & separate heads compartment, 300hp Mercury outboard, bowthruster & electric anchor windlass.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
A great opportunity to purchase one of these extremely popular, stylish, fast and easily handled sports boats from Axopar in Finland. ‘TIPSY 2’ is UK VAT Paid and ready to go having been well cared for and lightly used. With her optional aft cabin and separate heads compartment, she is ideal for either day or weekend boating. For those who enjoy water skiing, she has a substantial stainless steel water ski frame. She can be easily handled having a Sidepower bowthruster and electric anchor windlass which can both be controlled via a remote control on a lanyard, or via controls at the helm position for the bowthruster or separate controls at the bow for the windlass . With both a canopy over the helm and aft cockpit seating plus the aft sun pad and open foredeck area with its sofa and fixed table, she provides many options for most weather and tastes.
Her specification highlights include:-
• Double berth aft cabin option.
• Separate heads compartment.
• Mercury 300hp outboard.
• Bowthruster with remote control.
• Electric anchor windlass with remote control.
• Trim tabs with joystick.
• Touch screen engine control display.
• 240v socket in aft cabin.
• Freshwater system.
• Sink and tap under helm seat.
• Fridge under navigator’s seat.
• Table to foredeck.
• Side rails.
• Silvertex upholstery with covers.
• Fabric engine cover.
• Water ski frame.
• Fusion sound system.
Look cool and stay cool. Why let extreme hot weather curtail your boating enjoyment? Now you don’t have to with Axopar’s smart-thinking 28 T-Top.
A highly versatile, multi-purpose, walkaround sports cruiser, form & function have fused together to create the Axopar 28 T-Top version, successfully screening the front and rear passengers from the less pleasant effects of too much sun.
Sometimes having too much sun can be as unpleasant as not having enough, and Axopar thought about that when they designed the smart-thinking T-Top with large, canvas roof shade, mounted to a sturdy & permanent metal frame.
Knowing you and your guests can now spend even more time on the water means the toilet and wash-hand basin and top loading fridge options, for example, are the kind of useful upgrades Axopar offer to make life afloat that little bit more civilised.
Ideal for those who live too far away from their boat to want to return home each night or perfect for those impromptu weekends away with spouse or partner – our Aft Cabin option allows comfortable overnight sleeping accommodation to two, with the same space doubling as significant extra stowage capability, when not in use.
For day long hospitality from a dedicated drinks serving area, our fully plumbed-in wet bar module is a clever touch that’s bound to impress your friends with an end-f-day sundowner, or day-long supply of your favourite ice-cold beer!
Celebrate your time afloat with the smart-thinking Axopar T-Top.
“Ever since the Axopar 28 range caught the public’s imagination for the first time at its world premiere at the Helsinki Boat Show in 2014, competitors have tried but nothing has come remotely close to packaging such devastatingly cool looks with an exhilarating driving experience, and incredible value-for-money.
With its elongated hull lines and sharp, angular features, suddenly here was a concept that not only looked like nothing we had seen before, but cleverly conceived ‘modular’ options gave the range full versatility and created wide customer appeal, changing the way people perceived boating almost overnight.
Since 2014, Axopar Boats has grown to become one of Europe’s top ten powerboat producers and is comfortably regarded as the biggest boat producer in the Nordic countries. As a privately owned company, Axopar is amongst the most financially stable companies in the leisure boating market.
Today, Axopar directly employs about 120 persons across 5 offices in Europe, and together with its OEM partners, employs over 650 persons in total. The company has always stood without any debt and is officially listed by the Financial Times as one of the fastest growing European companies. Year by year, Axopar develops sales in existing markets with more than 3,500 boats built so far, through a network of approximately 100 dealers in more than 50 countries.”
• Our understanding is that the vessel conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) – Category B (Offshore – 6-persons) / C (Coastal – 9-persons).
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Hull is a twin stepped deep V-profile, 22-degree deadrise which narrows to a steep, fine stem with a wave-slicing 60-degree entry.
• Hand laminated hull in Vinyl ester resin for the first coat of the hull in GRP material.
• Non-slip finishing on deck for ease of maintenance and safety.
• Synthetic grey coloured teak with white caulking to transom.
• Heavy duty rub rail in grey.
• Fixed hardtop framework and supports of white painted stainless steel with a grey coloured canvas cover.
Engines & gearboxes:
• 1x Mercury Verado 6-cylinder petrol 300hp outboard engine.
• Electric gear throttle control at helm position.
• LCD engine monitoring and display screen.
• Engine kill cord.
Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine hours: approximately 332-hours as of October 2022.
• Date of last service – late 2021.
• Engine gearbox replaced by Dave Crawford Marine, Lymington - August 2022.
Propulsion & Steering:
• SidePower SE40/125S 12vDC bowthruster with joystick control at the helm position with additional control via a remote control on a lanyard.
• Trim tabs with joystick control at the helm position.
• Hydraulic steering system with single leather covered steering wheel.
• 12VDC domestic system with 230vAC via shore power.
• 230V shore power.
• 1x 12vDC AGM engine start battery – 2018.
• 1x 12vDC AGM service battery – 2018
• 1x 12DC AGM Bowthruster battery – 2018.
• 230vAC automatic battery charger.
• 230VAC shore power connection.
• LED navigation lights, down light to cabin and cockpit plus underwater lights.
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Water system is pressurised by 12vDC high-pressure pump system.
• Cold freshwater pressurised water supply to heads sink, cockpit sink and cockpit shower.
Carbon Monoxide Alarms:
• 1x Marine carbon monoxide alarm to the heads compartment.
• 1x Marine carbon monoxide alarm to the aft cabin.
• 2x 12VDC electric bilge pumps with float switch, alarm and manual override switch, 1x pump located forward and 1x located aft. Each has an output of approximately 41-litres/minute
• 1x Manual bilge pump with an output of approximately 33-litres/minute.
• Approx. 260-litres fuel tank capacity in aluminium fuel tank.
• Optional extra fresh-water system with approximately 39-litres water tank capacity.
• Approximately 45-litres black water holding tank and macerator positioned in the forward locker under the table.
• Gobius tank monitor to the heads compartment.
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Garmin radar with enclosed radar scanner positioned on the hardtop roof with a white coloured stainless steel support hoop/mast with VHF radio aerial and steaming light mounted on.
• Garmin touch screen GPS chart plotter/radar.
• Silva helming compass.
• Garmin VHF VHF radio with DSC.
• VHF radio aerial positioned to mast.
• 12vDC top opening fridge located under the navigator’s seat.
• Sink with tap located under the helm seat.
Heads & Shower:
• Jabsco manual flush marine heads.
• Cockpit shower to the portside aft quarter.
• Fusion system with 2x Fusion speakers at the helm/navigation area.
(NB: the actual layout of the rear row of seats varies from the below mentioned plan in that there are three seats and not the four shown on the plan but the central seat is a wider seat).
Summary of Accommodation:
• T-Top grey coloured canvas top with white coloured stainless-steel frame and down light.
• Optional aft cabin with double berth, 2x portholes with blinds and 2x hatches, 240v electrical socket, 12v socket, down lights and 2x reading lights.
• Optional toilet compartment forward.
• Refrigerator under navigator’s seat.
• Sink with tap under helm seat.
• Navigator’s and helm seats with flip-up front function. Armrest to navigator’s seat.
• L-shaped sofa to bow with table.
• Additional seats to cockpit with armrests to the outer seats.
• All seating with Silvertex Sterling upholstery.
• Helm console with dashboard and console panels, illuminated push buttons, leather covered steering wheel with “Axopar” logo, 3 x Cup holders and stainless-steel grab rail.
• Heads compartment has a wash basin with tap, hanging area with stainless steel grab/retaining rails and mirror.
• Open aft deck area.
• Sunpad to the roof of the aft cabin.
• Stainless steel side rails.
• LED lights including underwater lights.
• Forward hatch under fixed forward table houses the holding tank and bowthruster.
• Windscreen with 2x wipers, side windows and windscreen in toughened glass with light green tint.
• All hardware, pulpit and cockpit handles in hand polished stainless steel.
• Self-draining deck with large diameter scuppers.
• Twin large fender and mooring warp storage lockers (1x to port and 1x to starboard). Portside locker gives access to the manual bilge pump and handle.
• Integrated bathing platforms in grey coloured synthetic teak with white caulking.
• Telescopic stainless-steel bathing ladder to portside.
• Integrated engine bracket for outboard engine.
• Stainless steel water ski frame to the transom around the outboard motor.
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Stainless steel bow roller.
• Sidepower electric anchor windlass at bow with deck mounted controls and remote control on lanyard.
• Stainless steel Bruce style 7.5Kg anchor on a length of rope.
• 6 x stainless steel mooring cleats - aft, amidships and forward.
• Mooring warps & fenders.
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• Grey coloured canvas covers for the; foredeck seating and table area, the helm position, aft seating and sun pad.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Lying: afloat, Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom.
Available to view strictly by appointment.
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00.
Saturday and Sunday by prior appointment.
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: James McNeil
Tel: +44 (0) 7979907210
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.