2013 BAGLIETTO MV13
€750,000 tax paid
Custom built alloy Baglietto MV13
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Lying||Tyrrhenian Sea, Italy|
|Engine||2x MAN R6 800hp|
|Drinking Water Capacity||200l|
DescriptionCustom built alloy Baglietto MV13, built regardless of cost and configured for short-handed cruising at high speeds. The MV13 is the smallest Baglietto ever built, yet is built to the exacting standards of their craft superyachts.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
The Baglietto MV13 takes inspiration from the torpedo armed assault craft and pays tribute to Baglietto’s reputation for traditional ship building thanks to her aluninium hull construction. With naval architecture and design by Francesco Paszkowski, the MV13 stands out from all other craft by offering an unparalleled combination of high performance, ship-building technology, sea-keeping and strength.
Ready for immediate delivery, any sensible offer will be considered.
“‘MV’ stands for motoscafo veloce, which in English means ‘fast motorboat,’ as speed was one of the main targets since the very beginning of this project,” says Francesco Paszkowski of Francesco Paszkowski Design. “As we usually design larger yachts, the whole process—from the design to the building—was a different and very exciting experience.” Paszkowski designed the exterior and worked with architect Margharita Casprini on the interior and décor. “The boat draws inspiration from Baglietto’s military tradition and history. She was designed to be sporty, sleek with an aggressive look, yet softened by her understated elegance,” Paszkowski says. “Research for materials, style and finishing was developed to combine the appeal of classic boats with contemporary requirements for comfort.”
Jason Y. Wood - PowerandMotorYacht.com
Baglietto shipyard boasts a long history which began in 1854 in Varazze where Pietro Baglietto started his activity building small fishing boats and dinghies in the back-yard of his house. After a few years he switched his activity towards the nautical leisure sector, building in 1888 a pleasure vessel for Pope Leone XIII.
At the beginning of the twentieth century, Pietro Baglietto launched his first motor boats and in 1906 he achieved one of his most outstanding record: the launch of ‘Giuseppina’, the biggest cruising motor-yacht, whose length reached 22,6 meters - with a combustion engine ever built before in Italy. During the same period, another record was achieved: the construction of the very first prototype of an hydrofoil ever built in the world. When Pietro passed away, the sons Bernardo and Giovanni Battista began to co-operate with the Italian Government for the production of airships and flyingboats for the Italian Aeronautical Ministry.
• Our understanding is that the yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) – Cat. B.
• High quality aluminium construction
• Full planning hull design
• Blue hull paint – new 2017
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Aluminium construction
• Off blue paint – new 2017
• Teak laid side decks and cockpit
Engine & gearbox:
• MAN R6 6 cylinders in line diesels producing 800hp each @2,300rpm
• Freshwater cooling system via raw water intake and heat exchangers
• Transmission ZF 325 IV gearboxes with 1.485:1 gear ratios
• 30 knots cruising / 36 knots maximum speed
Service & Maintenance:
• Engine hours – approx.630 as of end of 2020
• Consumption at cruising speed is 100 litres/hour each engine
• Consumption at max speed (36 knots) is 150 litres/hour each engine
Propulsion & Steering:
• Hydraulic steering system with twin rudders
• 4-bladed bronze propeller
• Hydraulic bowthruster
• 12vDC primary domestic system with 12vDC starting circuit and 220v AC via shorepower, generator
• Services battery bank
• Engine start batteries
• Generator start battery
Charging / Inverter:
• Automatic Battery charger
• 6kw 220vAC diesel generator
• Engine mounted alternators
• 12vDC outlets
• 220vAC outlets
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Water is pressurised by 12vDC high-pressure pump system
• Hot & cold freshwater pressurised water supply throughout
• Hot water boiler tank via engine-driven calorifier or via 220v immersion heater element.
• 12vDC electric bilge pump with alarm in the cockpit
• Manual bilge pump
• 12vDC bilge pump
• 1200 litres fuel tank capacity
• 200 litres water tank capacity
• Black water tanks
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Raymarine chartplotter
• Raymarine autopilot
• Raymarine VHF
• 4-burner 220vAC electric hob
• Corian worktop in galley
• Microwave convention oven
• Sink with hot & cold water supply
• Miele Front opening fridge + freezer
• Electric vacuum flush freshwater heads
• Sinks and showers with hot & cold water supply
Heating & Ventilation:
• LCD smart TV in saloon
• Blueray DVD player
• TV antenna with twin decoder
• Stereo with outside speakers
Summary of Accommodation:
• Owner’s cabin aft with centreline double berth plus separate heads and shower. Galley midship with sofa bar opposite.
• Stainless steel pulpit, pushpits and guardrail
• Teak slatted bathing platform
• Bathing ladder
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Bruce Anchor chain
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• Bimini top
• External cushion
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Viewing arrangementsLying Tyrrhenian Sea, Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.