2017 BAVARIA CRUISER 46 STYLE BLUE EDITION
€209,000 tax not paid
Owner's Spec, privately owned with 58 engine hrs
|Manufacturer/Model||Bavaria Cruiser 46 Style Blue Edition|
|Designer||Farr Yacht Design|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax not paid|
|Keel Type||Fin Keel|
|Drinking Water Capacity||360l|
Launched in June 2017, COMES is a high specification ‘Blue Edition’ version of the Bavaria Cruiser 46 Style. Not to be mixed up with the regular Bavaria Cruiser 46, the Style version has a more luxurious finish and is focussed towards the private owner. With approx. Euro 60k in fitted extras, her specification highlights include:-
• 3 cabin, 3-heads layout with three double cabins and further berths in saloon
• GRP decks (no teak deck maintenance)
• Composite helm wheels
• Elvstrom cruise laminate sails with vertically-battened inmast furling mainsail
• Larger Volvo 75hp engine with 3-bladed folding prop and just 58 engine hours
• Shallow draft (1.72m) keel
• Sprayhood and bimini
• Heating and ventilation fans
• Garmin instruments with widescreen chart plotter in cockpit and AIS
• Leatherette upholstery in saloon
• 3-burner cooker, microwave and additional stainless steel drawer fridge and freezer
• 32” Smart LCD TV in saloon
• 2kw Inverter
• Upgraded battery capacity
• Electric heads in day heads and holding tanks for all heads compartments
• Fusion audio package with control at helm
COMES is now offered for sale as her owner is looking to upgrade to a larger new-build yacht.
“Bavaria has done a good job here refining and improving what was already a very good mass-production cruising boat. In terms of space and comfort, the Cruiser 46’s interior accommodations are equal to any of its competitors. In terms of performance, if set up properly, it is a superior vessel.”
• The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Hull constructed to GL Certifications
• The hull laminate, a combination stitched-biaxial and chopped-strand mat, is laid up by hand in isophthalic polyester resin.
• Below the waterline, it’s bulked up with two additional layers of 2mm Coremat.
• Above the waterline it is cored with closed-cell Airex foam.
• To add strength, the hull is stiffened with an inner grid.
• The deck, also cored with Airex, is bedded in polyurethane sealant on a 3¼in flange and is screwed down at 8in intervals.
• White coloured hull with blue style lines
• Teak laid cockpit sole, cockpit seating and bathing platform
Keel & Rudder:
• The shallow draft cast iron keel is secured with 20mm stainless steel bolts
• Twin rudder system
Engine & gearbox:
• Volvo D2-75 75hp 4-cylinder diesel engine
• Volvo Saildrive gearbox
• Fresh¬water cooled engine.
• Single lever engine control.
• Panel for engine instruments in the steering pedestal within easy reach of helmsman.
Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine hours – approx. 58 as of August 2017
• Engine last serviced Summer 2017 @ 50hrs by Volvo engineer
Propulsion & Steering:
• 3-bladed propeller
• 12vDC bow-thruster
• 2x Jefa steering wheel consoles: White composite steering wheels
• Metal cable steering transmission system
• Emergency tiller
• 12vDC domestic systems with 220vAC via shore-power or inverter
• 1x 12v AGM 92Ah engine start battery
• 3x 12v AGM 92Ah service batteries
• Bowthruster battery
• 12vDC/230vAC 40 Amp automatic battery charger
• 12v/230v 2kw sinewave inverter
• 12v engine-mounted alternator
• Electrical control panel with thermal breakers
• 12v sockets, voltmeter, ampere meter and battery test at DC panel
• 230vAC shore power supply protected with differential breaker and distribution system.
• 230vAC sockets throughout interior
• 2x USB sockets in saloon
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• The hot freshwater circuit is led into a 40 litre well insulated hot water tank, heated by engine or 230v AC immersion heater element
• Hot & cold fresh water shower at bathing platform
• Electric bilge pump
• Manual bilge pump
• 210 litres diesel capacity
• Fill¬i¬ng of fuel tanks is through deck inlet.
• 360 litres freshwater capacity
• Fill¬i¬ng of water tanks is through deck inlet.
• 3x 80-litres black water holding tanks with disposal to sea or via deck suction
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Garmin GPS- Chartplotter 721, incl. 7" Touchscreen with WiFi in Cockpit
• Garmin Autopilotsystem incl. "shadow drive"
• Garmin GMI 20 system with gWind mast transducer and sounder for speed, depth and water temperature, stb. and port
• Steering compass
• Garmin VHF-Station "Blackbox" VHF 300i AIS
• Gimballed 3-burner gas cooker with oven
• Microwave oven
• 160 litre stainless steel drawer fridge and freezers
• Top-opening refrigerated cold box
• Twin stainless steel sinks
• Electric heads in aft starboard heads (used as day heads) with discharge to holding tank
• Manual marine heads for forward and aft port heads with discharge to holding tank
• Hot & cold pressurised water supplies with showers
Heating and Ventilation:
• Webasto diesel-fired hot air cabin heating
• 4x 12vDC ultra quiet cooling fans in saloon and accommodation cabins
• 32” Smart LCD TV in saloon with built-in DVD
• Fusion Marine audio pack including NMEA connection, remote control in cockpit, Bluetooth connection and speakers in saloon and cockpit
Summary of Accommodation:
• Up to 8 berths in threedouble cabins, and occasional double berth in saloon.
• Sipo mahogany joinery
• Upgraded Ocean Line flooring in saloon and accommodation cabins
• Carpeting in saloon and master cabin
• Fabric hull linings in saloon and cabins (White)
• Beige leatherette upholstery in saloon
• Style carpeting
• LED ambient lighting
Accommodation layout from forward:
• Sail locker in forepeak
• Owner’s Cabin forward
• Shower cabin aft to port
• Heads aft to starboard
• Saloon aft to starboard with U-shaped seating and electrically-controlled drop table to create occasional double. Central bench seat.
• L-shaped linear galley opposite to port with additional drawer fridge and freezer
• Navigation area at aft end of saloon seating to starboard
• Twin double aft cabins
• Ensuites heads for both aft cabins
• Standard mast 9/10 anodized aluminium installed on the deck, 2 aft-swept spreaders
• Anodised aluminium boom
• Discontinuous stainless steel standing rigging
• 2 Backstays with mechanical adjustment
• Rigid boom vang with tackle
• Furlex genoa furling system with drum on the deck
• Mainsheet blocks on coachroof
• Control lines run back to cockpit
• Dyneema halyards
• 2x Lewmar Evo self-tailing manual genoa sheet winches
• 2x Lewmar Evo self-tailing control line winches (45ST and 50ST)
• Elvstrom Sails Easy-Tech cruising laminate tri-radial furling genoa with UV protective strip
• Elvstrom Sails Easy-Tech cruising laminate in-mast furling mainsail with vertical EMS battens
• Stainless steel pulpit and pushpit
• Double guardrail and stainless steel stanchions - Openings in guardrail to port and starboard
• Cockpit table with folding leaves and storage box
• Cockpit shower hose
• Fully opening transom, convertible to bathing platform with electric operation
• Stainless steel bathing ladder
Anchoring & Mooring:
• 12vDC electric windlass with remote control
• Anchor with chain
• Spare anchor
• Fore and aft mooring lines
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• Sprayhood with stainless steel frame and large windows
• Bimini top with stainless steel frame
• Weatherproof cockpit cushions
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
• Horseshoe buoy
• Life jackets
• Fire extinguishers
• LED Navigation lights including deck light
• Radar reflector
Viewing arrangementsLying: Cres - Croatia
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Tel: +44 (0)1590 673715
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.