2011 BENETEAU OCEANIS 40
€100,000 tax not paid
3-cabin, 2-heads well-spec'd example
|Manufacturer/Model||Beneteau Oceanis 40|
|Designer||Berret Racoupeau / Nauta|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax not paid|
|Keel Type||Fin Keel|
|Drinking Water Capacity||360l|
Description3-cabin, 2-heads Oceanis 40 with ideal spec for both private and charter duties. Very attractively priced for a fast sale.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Launched in 2011, ZIA GINA is a easy cruiser of the extremely popular Berret Racoupueu designed Beneteau Oceanis 40. Fitted out for charter her highlights include:-
• 3 double cabin layout
• GRP decks (no teak deck maintenance)
• Full batten main with lazy jack
• Sprayhood and bimini
• Tender & Outboard
• Raymarine instruments with widescreen chart plotter in cockpit
• Solar panel
• Eberspacher heater
Presently located Marina di Pisa, ZIA GINA is now very seriously for sale. Bring all sensible offers.
• The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
• Monolithic hull design in polyester
• Monolithic structural counter moulding laminated and stuck to hull
• Deck in balsa and glass fibre sandwich covered in diamond point type non-slip surface
• Deck hull join screwed, stuck and banded with solid wood bulwark, screwed
• White coloured hull - Grey metal hull decoration
• Teak bulwark
• Teak laid cockpit sole, cockpit seating and bathing platform
Keel & Rudder:
• Cast iron keel fixed with bolts and stainless steel veneer and stuck
• Rudder hung with glass compound stock
Engine & gearbox:
• Yanmar 3JH4-E 40hp, 3 cylinders naturally aspired engine
• Saildrive – serviced 2018
• Fresh¬water cooled engine.
• Single lever engine control.
• Panel for engine instruments in the steering pedestal within easy reach of helmsman.
• Engine hours – approx. 1.800 as of October 2018
Propulsion & Steering:
• 3-bladed propeller
• Rope cutter
• 12vDC bow-thruster
• 2 Steering wheel consoles: Stainless steel steering wheels - 900 mm diameter - leather covered
• Metal cable steering transmission system
• Emergency tiller
• 12vDC domestic systems with 220vAC via shore-power
• 1x 12v engine start battery - 2017
• 2x 12v service batteries - 2016
• 2x 12v bowthruster
• 12vDC/230vAC 40amp Automatic battery charger
• Engine-mounted alternator
• Electrical control panel with thermal breakers
• 12v sockets, voltmeter, ampere meter and battery test at DC panel
• 230vAC shore power supply protected with differential breaker and distribution system.
• 230vAC sockets throughout interior
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• The hot freshwater circuit is led into a well insulated hot water tank, heated by engine or 230v AC immersion heater element
• Hot & cold fresh water shower at bathing platform
• 2x electric bilge pumps
• Manual bilge pump
• 201 litres diesel tank
• Fill¬i¬ng of fuel tanks is through deck inlet.
• 360 litres water tank
• Fill¬i¬ng of water tanks is through deck inlet.
• 1x 80 litre holding tanks with discharge on deck or sea – aft head
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• 2x Raymarine ST70 multi-function navigation displays showing wind, speed, depth and log
• Raymarine ST70 Autopilot
• Raymarine C90 W chart plotter in cockpit
• 2x Plastimo Olympic 135 compasses
• Raymarine VHF with DSC
• Gimballed stainless steel gas cooker with oven
• Refrigeration unit 12 V, top opening
• Twin stainless steel sinks
• Manual marine heads discharging to holding tanks
• Hot & cold pressurised water supplies with showers
• Reading lights in saloon and in accommodation cabins
• Deckhead lighting throughout
• Eberspacher heater in all the cabins
• Stereo radio/CD with speakers in saloon and cockpit
• LVD TV
Summary of Accommodation:
• Up to 6 berths in three double cabins.
• Central double bed, Marine mattress. Hanging locker. Cubby hole lockers. Drawer. 1 Mirror on forward bulkhead. 1 Opening deck hatch with shutter / mosquito nets
• Private access from cabin: Electric marine toilet. Polyester washbasin - Mixer tap / Shower spray hot water / cold water. Mirror.
• U shaped saloon bench, Central bench seat. Saloon table varnished wood top with inlay, Aluminium legs. Decorative cushions and covers. Cupboards, Cubby hole lockers and storage along the hull, Storage under bench seats. 1 Panoramique window with pleated blinds.
• Lengthways kitchen. Laminated worktop. 2 Stainless steel sink - Cutting board. 1 Mixer tap cold water / hot. 1 Gas cooker, Stainless steel oven on mountings, safety bar. Refrigeration unit 12 V, top opening.
• Aft Head: private access from cabin and access from the saloon. Electric marine toilet. 1 Rigid holding tank. Polyester washbasin - Mixer tap / Shower spray hot water / cold water. Mirror.
• 2 Symmetrical cabins each one consisting of: Marine mattress. Hanging locker, Lockers and cubby holes. Door access to bathrooms (starboard cabin)
• Light oak colour Alpi Mahogany
• Parquet type laminated floors
• Fore hull and bulkhead covered with vinyl fabric ceiling
• Aluminium mast installed on the deck
• 2x sets of spreaders
• Boom in anodised aluminium
• Standing rigging in single-strand stainless steel
• Double backstay with turnbuckle
• Genoa furling system with drum on the deck
• Rod vang
• Genoa sheet tracks with adjusted traveller cars
• 2x Self-tailing genoa sheet winches (H46.2 STC)
• 1x Self tailing rigging winches (H40.2 STC)
• 1x Self tailing powered rigging winches (H40.2 STC)
• All winches serviced in 2018
• Full batten Dacron Elvstrom mainsail
• Furling dacron Elvstrom genoa with UV strip
• Gennaker with snuffer
• Half-open stainless steel forward pulpit
• Cockpit table with light
• Bathing platform with drop down
• Swimming ladder
• Tender with 2,5 Yamaha outboard engine
Anchoring & Mooring:
• 12vDC electric windlass with remote control - 2017
• Anchor with chain
• Mooring cleats
• Fore and aft mooring lines
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• Sprayhood with stainless steel frame and large windows
• Bimini top with stainless steel frame
Viewing arrangementsMarina di Pisa - Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.