2021 BIC ALUMINIUM 48C
€1,196,700 tax not paid
Ready to go new-build Alloy motoryacht
|Manufacturer/Model||BIC Aluminium 48C|
|Designer||Guido de Groot Design|
|New or Used||New|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax not paid|
|Engine||2x Volvo Penta D8 IPS800 600hp|
|Drinking Water Capacity||500l|
DescriptionStriking new-build aluminium planing motor yacht, ready to go for 2021. Superyacht build and design in a compact package, powered by twin Volvo IPS800 drives.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
From the board of Dutch-based superyacht design team Guido de Groot Design, the brand new 48C from Latvian aluminium specialist yacht builder BIC Aluminium is one of the most striking new vessels to be launched in recent seasons. Combining near-perfect ergonomics and aesthetics with market-leading aluminium construction, more commonly found in superyachts, the 48C offers superyacht build with modern sportsboat performance. Powered by twin Volvo IPS800 drives, the 48C boasts performance potential well in excess of 30 knots with an effortless and economical 20 knot cruise.
Available in ‘Open’ or hardtop ‘Cabin’ guise, this particular example is the Cabin variant complete with electric retractable hardtop, Her specification highlights include:
• Aluminium hull construction
• Volvo D8 600hp IPS800 propulsion system with approx. 34 knot top speed potential
• Painted hull and superstructure
• Teak decks
• Electric retractable hardtop
• Garmin navigation package
• Two double cabins interior arrangement
• Large upper saloon with galley down configuration
• Oak interior joinery
• Corian countertops
• Drop saloon table to create large daybed
• Drop cockpit table to create large sunbed
• 9kw generator included as standard
• 7kw inverter included as standard
• Webasto air-conditioning and heating systems included as standard
The stunning and capable European designed & built planing motor yacht is offered for sale direct from the factory as a near-complete and ‘ready to go’ build for the 2021 season, with continued scope for addition of optional extras to configure the boat to individual requirements.
BIC Aluminium is a family-owned company, founded in 2001. Over the past 19 years it has grown into a modern and innovative factory, which employs more than 85 skilled workers and engineers.
BIC Aluminium specialises in marine industry, building both the small and medium hulls up to 24-meter-length as well as upper aluminium structures for a wide range of applications: yachts, leisure, fishing and patrol boats.
The company follows the very best standards demanded in marine industry and ensures rapid and high-quality work.
• We understand the yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised B – max capacity – 12 person.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• The hull and superstructure built in marine aluminium
• AWL Grip paint system (standard colours, non-metallic)
• ** Options available for metallic paint finishes
• Teak deck (grey caulking)
• Pop-up mooring cleats
• Stainless steel sliding glass doors
• FWD and AFT Sunbeds / Lounge zone
• Windscreen wipers
• Hull insulation
• ** Options available for Opacmare hydraulic bathing platform
Engines & gearboxes:
• 2x600HP x Volvo Penta D8-IPS800
• Fire extinguishing system in the engine room
• 2x fire dumpers in the engine room
• Engine room ventilation
• ** Options available for Dynamic positioning system
• ** Options available for additional docking station on deck
• Maximum speed – approx. 34 knots
• Cruising speed – approx. 20 knots
• Range – approx. 450Nm @ cruising speed
Propulsion & Steering:
• Fully hydraulic power-assisted steering system
• ** Options for hydraulic trim tabs
• ** Options available for bow thruster
• ** Options available for Volvo interceptor boat trim system
• 12vDC domestic circuits and 220vAC via shore power, generator or inverter.
• Victron Energy battery charger
• Lombardini 9kw generator
• Victron Energy 12vDC 7,000w inverter
• 12vDC engine-mounted alternators
• Electrical control panel with thermal breakers.
• 220vAC shore power connections.
• Shore power supply protected with differential breaker and distribution system.
• 220vAC sockets throughout interior.
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• The hot freshwater circuit is led into a well-insulated hot water tank, heated by engine or 220v AC immersion heater element.
• 2x electric bilge pumps with auto switch.
• Manual bilge pump.
• 2,500 litres fuel capacity
• 500 litres fresh water capacity
Black Water Holding Tank:
• 300 litres black water holding tank capacity
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Garmin 17” GPS chart plotter display
• 2x Garmin 7” displays
• GPS antenna
• VHF radio
• ** Options for radar system
• ** Opions for AIS transponder
• Sink with mixer tap
• ** Options to add oven
• ** Options to add dishwasher
• Electric marine heads
• Hot & cold pressurised water supplies with showers.
• Heated towel rails
• ** Option for fitment of washing machine
• Webasto air-conditioning system
• 2x Webasto 5kw heating systems
• Interior deckhead and LED reading lights as appropriate to each cabin.
• Fusion stereo system
• ** Option to add TV system in saloon with lift system
Summary of Accommodation:
• Up to 6-berths in 2-cabins plus the saloon. Two heads.
• ** Option for crew cabin
• Painted and oak finished joinery
• Corian countertops
• Anti-glare coatings to dashboard
Accommodation Description from Forward:
Forward (Master) Cabin:
• Large centreline double berth
• Opening port lights both to port and starboard with blinds.
• Hatch over the berth.
• Reading lights.
• Storage lockers outboard both to port and starboard.
• Painted and oak finished furniture.
• Hatch over the bed.
• Hanging lockers both to port and starboard.
• Oak cabinetry and painted units.
• Large double berth athwartships.
• Reading lights.
• Storage lockers.
• Full standing headroom.
• Opening port light with blind.
• Large heads compartment with separate shower cubicle.
• Heated towel rail
• Oak joinery
• L-shaped sofa to port with further sofa opposite to starboard
• Helm seat area forward to starboard with double navigators seats to port.
• Electric opening sun roof.
• Table with electric lift converting to occasional double berth or large daybed.
• Storage lunder sofas and co-pilot chairs.
• U-shaped cockpit seating with table dropping to create large sunbed.
• **Option for aft deck sunshade
• Storage for lines and fenders positioned on the aft deck.
• Shower at bathing platform
Anchoring & Mooring:
• ** Options for hydraulic retractable anchoring system
• Pop-up cleats
• Warps and fenders
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• Sunpad for foredeck
• Aft cockpit cushions with infill to create large sunbed
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
• Automatic fire extinguisher in machinery space
• Manual fire extinguishers
Viewing arrangementsLying: Riga, Latvia
Available to view strictly by appointment.
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment.
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Alex Grabau
Tel: +44 (0)1590 673715
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.