2010 BLACK EAGLE MARINE 40 OPEN
€195,000 tax paid
Epoxy infused power boat based on Magnum 40 hull
|Manufacturer/Model||Black Eagle Marine 40 Open|
|Designer||MB Marine project and design|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Engine||2x Volvo D6-370|
|Drinking Water Capacity||500l|
DescriptionExtremely smart open power boat based on the Magnum 40 hull design with the benefit of ultra-light vacuum infused epoxy hull. 2-cabin, 2-heads interior layout.
The BLACK EAGLE 40 is a boat crafted with the highest technology avaiable. The hull and the deck are moulded out of quadriaxial fiberglass and epoxy vinylester resins.
The boats are made with the construction method of complete infusion, through vacuum packed system™ procedure, in order to obtain an integral artefact. A compact handwork made out of epoxy vinylester resins, the only solution against osmosis. With the infusion we obtain a total control of fiber-resin ratio, obtaining a saving of weight (39% less), compared to a boat of the same class, stratified with a traditional method, allowing to use less powerful engines and consequently, to reduce fuel consumption and increase performances. Infusion increases mechanical characteristics of the hull (safety and performances in the rough sea). The infusion method is realized by REGGIANI COSTRUZIONI NAVALI based in Fiumicino, Rome.
The particular geometry of the hull is the perfect combination between internal volumes and maneuverability features. The hull has a variable geometry, shaped with 53 ° forward, 22 ° amidships, 15 ° at the stern. This geometry makes the boat comfortable at any speed, even in the rough sea in every direction. The handling is excellent at every speed.
The BLACK EAGLE 40 is an open boat with classical and aggressive design, characterized by a calyx-shaped calyx bow and a low stern. The cockpit is equipped with a 2×2.3 m sundeck, a C-shaped outdoor sofa for 6 persons with height-adjustable table, an enveloping steering armchair, a command console.
The interior volume, thanks to the integrated design of furnishings and facilities, is free from any structural barrier. The master cabin with en suite bathroom, offers a comfortable double bed with drawer, two large closets, a dresser, a tv. The day heads, as the master bathroom, is accompanied by a corian sink , a hanging cupboard and a shower. The guest cabin is situated below the cockpit, and it includes two single beds, which can be transformed, by request into a double bed, a dresser and a closet. The kitchen-dinette comes with a comfortable sofa, a table, LCD TV, a stereo system, a corian worktop, a glass-ceramic cooktop, a microwave, a fridge, and optimization of compartments and spaces, which can be usable as containers. As the master cabin, the dinette is 2 meters high. The two bathrooms are 188 cm high, the guest cabin is 193 cm high in the hallway and 130cm in the bed corridor, in order to eliminate the sense of claustrophobia typical of this type of craft.
Under the tender we find the engine room. In the engine room are situated, besides the engines, two polyethylene tanks with 500 liters capacity each, a wastewater tank with 110 liters capacity, a boiler with 40 liters capacity, a 250 cm long retractable gangway , a 4 Kw generator, engine and service batteries, automatic fire extinguisher, macerator, emergency bilge pumps, and a battery charger. The electrical system is a new generation automation-domotics, equipped with a 15 “ touch screen in the deck and referring to the 8″ dashboard on the bridge.
• Our understanding is that the vessel complies with CE Conformity – Category B
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Construction in GRP with resin infusion and epoxy resins
• Topsides repainted - 2012
Engine & gearbox:
• 2 x Volvo D6-370 diesel engines supplying approx. 370hp each
• Closed-circulation fresh water engine cooling via saltwater intake and heat exchanger.
• Volvo stern-drive gearboxes
• Electronic throttle controls
• 12vDC extraction in engine room
Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine hours: approx. 540 as of November 2018
• Cruising speed: approx 32 knots
• Maximum speed: approx 38 knots
• Fuel consumption @ cruising speed – approx 90 litres per hour
• Engine serviced annually by Volvo engineers
Propulsion & Steering:
• Volvo propellers
• Bennett trim tabs with indicators
• Hydraulic steering system with rudder angle display
• Lewmar 12vDC bowthruster
• 12vDC domestic system with 220vAC via shore power, generators or inverter
• Domotic touch-screen system for controlling domestic systems
• 12vDC battery banks for engine & generator starts and services
• Engine batteries replaced - 2015
• Service batteries replaced - 2017
• 220vDC Battery charger
• 2x engine-mounted alternators
• Lombardini 4kw diesel generator
• Generator overhauled - 2017
• 220vAC shore power connection with 220vAC sockets in interior
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Water is pressurised by a high-pressure pump system
• Hot & cold freshwater pressurised water supply throughout
• 40 litre hot water boiler tank via 220v immersion heater element or engine-driven calorifier.
• Electric bilge pumps
• Manual bilge pump
• 1,000 litres fuel tank capacity in 2x plastic fuel tanks
• 500 litres water tank capacity
• 110 litre black water holding tank
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Garmin Map 400S GPS chart plotter display
• Steering compass
• VHF with DSC
• 3-burner 220vAC ceramic electric hob
• LG microwave oven
• Sink with pressurised hot & cold water
• Electric vacuum flush freshwater heads in all heads
• Sinks and showers with hot & cold water supply
• LCD TV in saloon
• Stereo system with speakers in saloon and cockpit
• Four to five guest berths in forward double master cabin, twin cabin aft to starboard, and occasional berth in saloon. Two guest heads.
• LED underwater lighting
• Cockpit shower
• Cockpit cushions
• Height adjustable cockpit table
• Sunbathing cushions for stern
• Swimming platform ladder
• Bimini with zip-in sides to create cockpit tent cover
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Electric anchor windlass
• 20kg stainless steel anchor with 100m chain
• Windlass control with chain counter at helm
• Warps & fenders
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Viewing arrangementsLying: Naples, Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Tel: +44 (0)1590 673715
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.