Italian designed and constructed performance aft cockpit cruising yacht with versatile 3-cabin, 2-heads interior layout and fantastic cruising specification.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Constructed to designs by Sergio Lupoli with interior design by Virgilio Castellana, the Eluan 44 from Bologna-based Cantiere di Vedrana is a classically-styled, hand-crafted performance aft cockpit cruising yacht designed for effortless short-handed cruising.
TEAHUPOO was launched in 2005 and has been lightly used, well-maintained and recently updated with resprayed topsides, fitment of air-conditioning and a new folding propeller.
Her inventory highlights are many and include:-
• Lead bulbed fin keel
• Steel internal support structure for distributing rig and keel loads
• Vacuum infused construction with Airex foam core topsides (solid laminate below waterline).
• Resprayed dark blue topsides
• Teak laid side decks and cockpit
• Twin helm wheels
• Electric Lewmar winch
• Volvo D2-55 engine with Saildrive gearbox and folding propeller
• Vetus bowthruster
• Raymarine instruments with chart plotter and navigation PC
• Paguro 3kw generator
• Holding tank
• Cherry interior joinery
• 3-cabins, 2-heads interior layout with linear galley
• Electric heads
• LCD TV’s
• Hydraulic passarelle
• Our understanding is that the vessel is CE certified for category A (unlimited ocean voyages).
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Vacuum resin infused GRP hull with airex foam core sandwich above waterline.
• Vinylester resins used for resistance to osmosis.
• Internal GRP matrix beneath floors with further longitudinal steel structure to support and transfer rig and keel loads.
• Hull bottom in solid infused laminate.
• Vacuum resin infused GRP deck and superstructure with sandwich core.
• Blue gelcoat finish to hull with white gelcoat finish to superstructure.
• Topsides resprayed blue - 2018
• Teak laid side decks, cockpit and bathing platform.
Keel & Rudder:
• Fin keel with integral stainless steel matrix and lead bulb
• Hand laminated balanced spade rudder GRP with epoxy resins
• Aluminium rudder stock
• Self-aligning upper and lower bearings.
Engine & gearbox:
• Volvo D2-55 4-cylinder naturally aspirated diesel engine producing 55hp
• Fresh water engine cooling via raw water intake and heat exchanger.
• Volvo saildrive gearboxes
• Electric single lever gear/throttle control.
Engine Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine hours approx. 2,500 of as Spring 2023
• Engines last serviced – November 2022
Propulsion & Steering:
• Jefa steering mechanism:
• Twin stainless steel helm wheels
• Emergency steering.
• 3-bladed folding propeller - 2017
• Vetus 12vDC bowthruster
• 12vDC domestic system with 220vAC system via shore-power or generator.
• 1x 12vDC engine start battery
• 3x 12vDC service batteries – replaced 2021
Charging / Inverter:
• Victron 12vDC/220vAC battery charger
• Paguro 3000 3kva 220vAC generator
• 12vDC engine mounted alternator.
• 220vAC Shore-power supply with ring main and 220vAC sockets.
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Pressurised fresh water system with 12vDC high-pressure pump.
• Hot water supplied via engine-driven calorifier or via 220vAC immersion heater element in well-insulated 20 litre hot water tank
• Hot & cold pressurised water supply throughout including cockpit shower.
Grey and Black Water:
• Grey water from showers and sinks discharged to sea.
• Black water discharges to holding tank.
• 12vDC automatic bilge pumps
• Manual bilge pump
• 225 litres fuel capacity in 1x plastic tank with gauge at engine control panel
• 650 litres fresh water capacity in 3x stainless steel tanks with gauges at DC panel.
Grey & Black Water:
• 1x 61 litre black water holding tank
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Raymarine C80 chart plotter at starboard helm station
• Raymarine wind, speed and depth transducers
• Windows PC computer at chart table with LCD screen integrated to Raymarine instruments
• Raymarine ST6001 autopilot
• Raymarine i70 multi-graphic display at companionway
• 2x Raymarine ST60 Graphic multi-repeater displays at companionway
• Raymarine ST60 Wind display at companionway
• Steering compasses at helms
• Raymarine RAY240E VHF Radio with DSC
• Loud hailer/horn
• ENO gimballed stainless steel gas stove with 2x burners and oven
• 12vDC top-opening refrigerator
• Twin inset sinks with hot & cold mixer tap
• 2x Tecma 12vDC electric toilets
• Hot & cold pressurised water supplies.
• AquaAir 220vAC reverse-cycle air-conditioning system - 2018
• Salora LCD TV in main saloon
• LCD TV in master cabin
• Glomex amplified TV/FM aerial
• Sony CD/radio with speakers
Summary of Accommodation:
• Sleeps 7 in 3-double cabins, plus further occasional berth in saloon. Two heads. Linear galley to port of saloon and forward facing chart table aft of saloon to starboard.
• Cherry interior joinery
• Cherry sole boards
• Synthetic stone counters in galley and heads
• Cream leather upholstery in saloon
• White vinyl headlinings
• Aluminium anodised mast and boom
• Keel-stepped 9/10 fractional rigged mast with 2-sets of swept-back spreaders
• Rod vang with black & tackle adjustment
• Genoa sheet tracks on side decks
• Manual genoa furler
• Lewmar adjustable mainsheet track on cockpit sole
• Split backstay with mechanical adjustment
• 2x Lewmar 54ST 2-speed self-tailing primary winches adjacent to helm wheels – port side winch is electric (also used for furling genoa).
• 2x Lewmar 2-speed self-tailing halyard/control line winches at companionway
• Kevlar fully-battened mainsail with 2-reefs – 2006
• De Vries furling genoa – 2017
• Stainless steel guard wires and stanchions.
• Stainless steel pulpit and pushpit
• Hydraulic passarelle
• Boarding ladder.
Anchoring & Mooring:
• 12vDC electric reversing anchor windlass with remote control.
• Chain counter.
• Bruce anchor with chain.
• Pop-up mooring cleats.
• Warps and fenders.
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• Blue canvas sprayhood with stainless steel frame
• Blue canvas mainsail cover with lazyjacks
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
Lying: Nr Amsterdam, Netherlands
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Jascha Bach
Tel: +31 641 486879
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.