2009 CANTIERRE LINEA ROSSA SPARROW 58
€650,000 tax not paid
Sparkling Italian sports-cruiser from 2009
|Manufacturer/Model||Cantierre Linea Rossa Sparrow 58|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax not paid|
|Engine||2x MAN V10 1,100hp|
|Drinking Water Capacity||650l|
DescriptionSparkling Italian sports-cruiser from 2009 with 40knot+ performance thanks to twin MAN 1,100hp diesels and surface drives. Fantastic deck spaces and electric retractable bimini top. The perfect Med’ cruiser!
This stunning 18 m yacht was created by the designers of Azimut and Pershing. This absolute prototype is probably the most spacious in its category. The Priamos 1 is super-fast, reaching speeds of up to 45 knots. With a cruising speed of 36 knots, it’s possible to reach any destination quickly and comfortably. With a combined output of 2 200 HP, the two MAN Gold Standard engines are a prime example of fine German engineering.
She features large, comfortable sundecks which can easily handle up to 12 persons. There is one master cabin equipped with a large king-size bed and modern bathroom and one further cabin with two separate beds and en-suite bathroom. All cabins come with AC and flat screen TV. The salon also features a fully equipped kitchen.
Sparrow 58. It is not for a tangible market request that Sparrow 58 was born , but thanks to the passion for a certain type of boating, made of aggressive lines, sporting vocation, good life and fun. In a certain sense, the same philosophy of the early Itama of the '70s, and perhaps also of the Riva between the two world wars.
Sparrow Yachts launches into this new adventure strong of their ideas, though so extreme and of which we appreciate the care, the elegance and the ability to create outdoor environments to be 100% live. The large sundeck is the clear proof: at the water level, completely free and open, but also in close connection with the area sheltered from the hard top, where it is not by chance that there is the mobile bar with ice maker. Inside the rooms are more traditional, one could say more serious.
Two large and comfortable cabins, both with private bathrooms and a common area that necessarily takes into account the fact that the hub of the boat is on the outside. This does not however prevent you from having a dinette with two long couches and a small well-equipped kitchen. In a period of crisis, which is hoped to start, Sparrow 58 is an invitation to optimism, a boat to be seen as a luxury even more than usual, for the most extreme even a boat to live in the day. And then once launched you fly on the water at over 40 knots!
September issue of Vela e Motore 2010
• Our understanding is that the vessel complies with CE Conformity – Category A
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Construction in GRP
• Isopthalic gelcoat finishing
• Silver topsides paint
• Teak laid cockpit
Engine & gearbox:
• 2 x MAN V10 diesel engines supplying approx. 1,100hp each @ 2,300rom
• Closed-circulation fresh water engine cooling via saltwater intake and heat exchanger.
• ZF 500A gearboxes
• ZF Minirex 80 surface drives
• Electronic throttle controls.
• Electronic engine management displays at helm.
Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine hours: approx. 760 as of April 2018
• Cruising speed: approx 36 knots
• Maximum speed: approx 43 knots
• Range: approx 321Nm at cruising speed
Propulsion & Steering:
• Surface drive propellers
• Trim tabs with indicators
• Hydraulic steering system
• Sleipner bowthruster
• 24vDC domestic system with 220vAC via shore power, generators or inverter
• 24vDC battery banks for engine & generator starts and services
• Battery chargers
• 2x engine-mounted alternators
• Diesel generator
• 220vAC shore power connection with 220vAC sockets in interior
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Water is pressurised by high-pressure pump systems
• Hot & cold freshwater pressurised water supply throughout
• Hot water boiler tanks via 220v immersion heater element or engine-driven calorifier.
• Shore pressurised fresh water point.
• Electric bilge pumps
• Manual bilge pump
• 3,100 litres fuel tank capacity in 2x aluminium fuel tanks
• 650 litres water tank capacity in 1x aluminium water tank
• Black water holding tanks
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Raymarine LCD colour GPS radar chart plotter display
• Raymarine 72Nm open array radar scanner
• Raymarine autopilot
• Raymarine speed and depth transducers
• Steering compass
• Raymarine VHF with DSC and speaker
• 2-burner 220vAC ceramic electric hob
• Microwave oven
• Fridge and freezer
• Ice maker
• Sinks with pressurised hot & cold water
• Electric vacuum flush freshwater heads in all heads
• Sinks and showers with hot & cold water supply
Heating & Ventilation:
• 220vAC Reverse cycle air-conditioning system
• LCD TV in saloon
• Raymarine satellite TV antenna dome
• Stereo system with speakers in saloon and cockpit
• Four to five guest berths in forward double master cabin, VIP double/twin cabin aft to port, and further guest or crew cabin aft to starboard. Two guest heads with dedicated shower cubicles and further heads in crew cabin.
• Hardtop with electric opening bimini section
• Cockpit shower
• Cockpit cushions
• Height adjustable cockpit table
• Cockpit wetbar with fridge and grill
• Sunbathing cushions for bow
• Swimming platform ladder
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Anchor windlass with anchor and chain
• Windlass control with chain counter at helm
• Warps & fenders
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.