Originally built as a top-class blue water sailing vessel from CCYD, ROSIE PROBERT TOO is a comprehensively refitted and updated steel-hulled twin screw centreboard schooner.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Completely refitted, ROSIE PROBERT TOO is a 55’ flush deck schooner built of sturdy steel and well-conceived for blue water adventures.
Now with a five years MCA commercial coding, ROSIE PROBERT TOO is now for sale refitted and ready to go as her owner now wishes to go larger.
ROSIE PROBERT TOO boasts many specification highlights including:-
• Steel hull construction
• New hull paint
• Goletta with two aluminium masts
• Recently replaced larger diesel engine
• Four cabins three heads layout
• Hydraulic bowhunter
• Recently replaced 8.5kw generator
• Lifting keel with hydraulic actuation
• Rudder with skeg
• Led lights
• Fridge and freezer
2022 REFIT major points:
• Engine room rebuilt
• New electric wiring
• New hydraulic pipes
• All of the pumps have been serviced
• New engine and generator discharge
• New seacocks
• Hull sanded and painted white
• MegaCote anti-corrosive, phenalkamine-based epoxy primer
• Jotun Jotamastic anticorrosive primer
• Jotun Safeguard two component polyamide cured vinyl epoxy based coating
• Nippon Paint Marine A-LF-SEA new antifouling
• Replaced all of the steel parts after ultrasonic thickness measurements
• New hull paint RAL 9010
• Deck sanded and re-painted
• New deck
CCYD is the acronym of “Costruzioni e Charter Yacht Diporto”, a shipyard founded in Venice by Mr. Gianfranco Padoan during the '70s. The shipyard became famous during the ‘80s for his quality in the production of steel custom made boats designed from famous designer such as Tommaso Spadolini, Gae Aulenti, German Frers and Ron Holland.
RCD & Certification Status:
• RCD Status: Our understanding is that the yacht is exempt from the Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) as she was first placed into use prior to 16th June 1998.
• Built under the RINA 100A1 and LLOYD’S 100 A1 Malta Cross certification.
• Certificato di Qualità Superiore del Registro Navale Italiano.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Weathering steel hull, deck and superstructure built under Lloyds Registry control in Class +100A1.
• Topsides, superstructure and hull internals repainted - 2022
Keel & Rudder:
• Centreboard with hydraulic actuation
• Rudder with skeg
Engine & gearbox:
• FPT N40250E 4cylinders four-stroke turbo with aftercooler diesel engine producing 250hp @ 3,000RPM
• Fresh water engine cooling via raw water intake and heat exchangers.
• Reduction gearboxes
• Engine mounted PTO for the hydraulic system
• Engine hours – approx. 450 as for summer 2023
• Date of last engine service – 2023
Propulsion & Steering:
• SAUER Hydraulic tramission
• 50 ømm Acqumet propeller shaft – 2022
• Maxprop three blades propeller
• Caravel water lubrificated bearing - 2022
• SanGiorgio S.E.I.N. CAN-BUS/NMEA2000 engine control panel converter
• NEKO autopilot – only actuator
• HYSY hydraulic 25kW bowthruster with PTO on the engine - 2018
• 24vDC primary domestic system with 24vDC starting circuit and 220v AC via Shore Power, generator or inverters.
• 2x 12vDC 100Amp battery bank
• 24vDC 800 Amp service battery bank
Charging / Inverter:
• Quick SBC 950 30A 24vDC engine battery charger
• Quick 1850 80A 24V service batteries charger
• DECA 15Amp 12vDC battery charger
• Telwin 15Amp 12vDC battery charger
• 5kw 24vDC – 220vDC primary inverter
• 3kw 24vDC – 220vDC spare inverter
• Paguro 9000, 8.5kw generator – 2021, installed 2022
• Generator hours – approx. 100 as for summer 2023
• Engine mounted belt driven alternator.
• Fyearfly battery management system with display and Bluetooth
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Pressurised water supply via 24vDC pressure-pumps
• Hot water via engine calorifiers or via 220vAC immersion heater elements in well-insulated hot water storage tank
• 1x Electric bilge pump
• 4 bilges compartments: engine room, port and starboard, bow
• 1x manual bilge pump
• Approx 2,500 litres in 1x steel tank
• Approx 2,800 litres in 1 steel tank
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• B&G H1000 (speed, wind, depth, compass) Display e Tridata
• Raymarine DM300 sonar
• Raymarine C140W GPS chart plotter at the chart station
• Raymarine C90W GPS chart plotter in the cockpit
• 4x Furuno Fi-504 NMEA 2000 displays
• 17’’ PC Windows 10, SOB (Software on Board)
• Navionics charts (Mediterranean sea, Black sea, North American sea)
• All of the instruments have the following connection standards: NMEA0183, NMEA2000, SeaTalk e Seatalk NG, Ethernet, RS232/422
• VHF with DSC – at eh chart table
• VHF with DSC – in the cockpit
• 2x VHF antennas on the mast
• AIS Matsutec HA-102 Class B
• Navtec Furuno Nx-300
• 4x burners gas stove
• Dometic gas oven
• Microwave oven
• Twin sinks with hot & cold pressurised supply
• 180lt Fridges & freezer
• Fridge cellar – not in use
• 2x 24vDC TMC king size electric heads in the guests cabins
• 1x JAbsco manual heads in the crew cabin
• Hot & cold pressurised water supplies
Heating & Ventilation:
• 220vAC air-conditioning throughout
• Gateway Internet Huawei 3G/4G WiFi
• LCD TV 17” in saloon with HDMI
• Glomex TV antenna
• HiFi Bluetooth Music System with spearkers
Summary of Accommodation:
• Up to eight berths in master cabin plus three further guest cabins. Two guest heads plus further crew heads.
• Wood joinery throughout.
• Cotton upholstery in saloon.
• Varnished soleboards in all accommodation cabins
• Varnished wood headlinings
• Two twin guest cabins aft with two single beds, locker, drawers under beds.
• Starboard en-suite guest heads with toilets, shower cabinet
• Saloon with U shapre starboard sofa, round dining table,
• Forward facing port side chart table aft of galley
• Portside side linear main galley
• Full beam master cabin aft with king size bed , two night tables, desk and beauty with chair, wardrobe, stereo , aircon, lobby closet.
• Owner bathroom with private access, shower cabinet, electrical heating
• Cabin in forward section, accessible from deck, with two bunks, heads and ensuite head.
• Schooner rig
• Aluminium alloy Canclini spars
• Two sets of inline spreaders on main and mizzen masts
• Stainless steel wire standing rigging – visually checked 2022
• Furlex manual genoa and jib furler
• Aluminium spinnaker pole
• Lazy bag with lazy jacks
• All running rigging and halyards from 2022
• Lewmar winch package
• Dacron furling Genoa – 2018
• Dacron furling mizzen jib
• Dacron full batten main sail
• Gennaker – 2021 never used
• Varnished teak bulwark
• Passarelle with guardwire
• Circular aft cockpit searing with varnished teak table
• Stainless steel and teak aft bathing platform with bathing ladder.
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Lofrans anchor windlass 1500w – serviced 2022
• Trefoil 55Kg anchor with 75mt 10mm chain
• Bruce 30Kg spare anchor
• Mooring bollards
• 8x Fenders and 2x balloons fenders
• Mooring lines with stainless steel springs
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• Exterior helm cover
• Lazy jacks with lazy bag
Tender and outboard engine:
• 4 metres tender
• 4t Mercury big foot outboard engine
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
• Safety inflatable liferaft
• Fixed firefighting extinguisher in the engine room
Lying Elba Island, Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.