2010 CN YACHT 2000 FELCI 61 MK2
€950,000 tax paid
Hull No.8 of the extremely successful Felci 61
|Manufacturer/Model||CN Yacht 2000 Felci 61 Mk2|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Engine||Volvo Penta D3-110 110hp|
|Hull Construction||Carbon Epoxy Sandwich|
|Keel Type||Fin Keel|
|Drinking Water Capacity||800l|
DescriptionHull number 8 of 8 Felci 61 semi-custom line built by Yacht 2000 (now Ice Yachts). Built to the order of an experienced owner, and well proven as a fast cruiser and a racer.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
** Over 100 further photographs from January 2019 available on request **
ALMABRADA is hull No.8 of 8 of the award-winning Felci 61 design. She is a Mk2 version with 30cm additional length and 1,000kgs less weight thanks to her lightweight high modulus carbon fibre mast and the hull construction with structural carbon fibre bulkheads.
ALMABRADA is a perfect example of high-quality Italian fast cruiser conceived and built to extremely high standards by two of the best names in the business - Umberto Felci and Yacht 2000. She is a real performance cruiser capable of accommodating nine guests in four cabins plus one crew in her forepeak. The unique four-cabin layout features a midships cabin that can be used either as a guest cabin or as a storage that conveniently fits two full sized bicycles.
Her highlights are many and include:-
• Composite hull
• Carbon fibre composite deck
• Lead T-bulb keel with stainless steel fin
• 4-cabin, 3-heads interior layout plus additional crew cabin with head
• Rod rigging
• Carbon fibre high module two spreaders mast
• Retractable bow sprit with Code 0
• Hydraulic adjustment for backstays, vang, outhaul, traveller and halyard tension
• Electric Harken winch package
• B&G H3000 navigation package
• Air-conditioning system
• Cruising and racing flooring
• Convertible mid cabin/bicycle garage
ALMABRADA is a great opportunity to acquire an iconic Felci performance cruiser design in great condition and with a fantastic specification. Whether it be offshore racing or long range cruising, ALMABRADA can take it in her stride.
• Barca dell’anno 2008
• 1° PLACE ROMA X due 2013
• 5° place IRC at the 151 miglia
• 1° Lunga Bolina
• 2° Lunga Bolina
• Our understanding is that this yacht complies with the RCD and is categorised A – unlimited offshore.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Composite construction in carbon, Kevlar and E-glass
• The deck is a composite construction made of carbon fibre to enable the lighter construction
• Topsides sprayed in white paint
• Side decks and cockpit laid in teak.
• Carbon fibre bulkheads
Keel & Rudder:
• T-bulb keel with steel fin – CNC milled to Felci design
• Lead ballast bulb
• Carbon epoxy balanced rudder with foam core and tubular steel stock
• The rudder is supported by two self-aligning bearings by Solimar.
Engine & gearbox:
• Volvo Penta D3-110, common rail diesel engine producing 110hp @ 2,800rpm
• Freshwater cooling engine cooling
• ZF Shaft drive gearbox with 2.48:1 reduction
• Single lever electronic throttle control
Service & Maintenance:
• Engine hours – approx. 2.200 as of January 2019
• Engine serviced – Yearly
• Cruising speed – approx. 8,5-9,5 knots
• Maximum speed – approx. 10,5 knots
• Range – more than 600Nm @ 8 knots
Propulsion & Steering:
• Gori Race propeller three blade diameter 450 mm.
• Max Power VIP 250 HYD hydr. power, propeller Ø250 mm.
• Twin composite helm wheels from with hide covering
• Lightweight aluminium steering quadrant bolted to rudder stock.
• Sprocket and chain steering gear sheaves provided with guards to prevent jamming. Steering sheaves are bronze with stainless steel needle bearings.
• 24vDC primary domestic system with 12vDC starting circuit and 220v AC via shorepower, Generator or Inverter.
• 24vDC service battery bank with 800Ah @ 24vDC via Gel batteries – 2017
• 1x 12vDC AGM engine start battery – 100Ah
• 1x 12vDC AGM generator start battery - 100Ah
• 1x 12vDC service battery for the navigation instrument (except the Raymarine chartplotter) – 150 Ah.
• Mastervolt Mass 24 V 100 A automatic battery charger for service batteries.
• Mastervolt Mass 24 V 100 A automatic battery charger for service batteries – back up.
• Mastervolt 12V 25A automatic battery charger for starting batteries.
• Conversion of 24 V DC to 230 V single-phase AC 50 Hz: through one Mastervolt 24/2000VA Sine wave for: cooker, microwave, outlets, entertainment system (TV, Stereo etc.)
• Fischer Panda 6kw 220vAC generator
• Generator – approx. 560 h as of January 2019
• Generator serviced – yearly
• 24vDC 100A Mastervolt alternator for service battery bank
• 12vDC 55A Bosch alternator on engine for start battery bank
• 12vDC 15A alternator on generator for generator start battery
• Shore power cable 15 mt by Marinco There are a number of adaptors for other shore connections.
• Frequency converter accepts inlet voltages between 180- 250V AC 47 to 64 Hz, single-phase
• The outlets in all cabins have 230V.
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• 24vDC pressurised fresh water system
• Hot water supplied by engine-driven calorifier and 220vAC immersion heater element in well-insulated hot water tank.
• Schenker water maker with a production of 100l/h. The water maker is provided with one filter 5 micron cartridge, and one active carbon filter for production of drinkable water. Remote monitoring for run indication.
• Electric bilge pump system divided into areas:- sail locker, lazarette, saloon area and engine room. The latter is a “LUPA” bilge pump on the engine, it can convert the engine cooling pumps in a bilge pump.
• 1 x manual bilge pump in cockpit
Black / Grey Water:
• Waste water drains into one of 3 tanks that pump to a stainless steel black /grey tank.
• Level switches are fitted to each tank.
• The black / grey water can be pumped to shore, overboard or be exhaust by an hole in the deck.
• 650 litres fuel capacity in two stainless steel tanks with individual level indicator and in one 50lt daytank.
• 800 litres fresh water capacity in two stainless steel tanks with individual level indicator
• 2 x 50 l stainless steel tanks with electronics level sensor
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Raymarine E140 radar/chart plotting system with one e 10,4” TFT screen at the navstation and another e90 8” positioned in starboard helm.
• The radar data is connected to the ships computer and can be displayed on the plotter software.
• Chart system for Raymarine C-Map platinum
• Raymarine ST7000 auto pilot system with control units positioned in starboard helm
• Raymarine remote autopilot control
• B&G Hydra 3000 Main processor
• B&G Hercules 2000 performance processor.
• 4 x B&G 20/20 display in a carbon fiber jumbo at the mast
• 1 FFD B&G display at the helm
• 1 FFD B&G display inside at the navstation
• Standard B&G depth sounder forward.
• Raymarine AIS GPS antenna inside
• Raymarine GPS antenna, mounted on the spreaders
• Raymarine HD 4KW radar antenna
• VHF: Raymarine ray 240e has two handsets, one at the navstation, one at the helm.
• Inmarsat satellite phone
• Refrigerator: 2 x front opening Refrigerators in galley.
• Stove: Alpe inox four-burner (gas)
• Alpe Inox oven, stainless steel front. (gas )
• Washing machine: Aquamatic 3,5 kg
• Foldable hood.
• 3 Guest heads and 1 crew heads
• Hot & cold pressurised water supplies with showers
Heating & Ventilation:
• Webasto reverse-cycle air-conditioning system operating via inverter in saloon.
• Cambridge audio Hi-Fi System
• TV lcd in
Summary of Accommodation:
• Up to 9 berths in 4 cabins plus 1 further crew berths in forepeak. 3 guest heads plus crew heads.
• Air-conditioning with inverter in the dinette
• Webasto heater in every cabin and heads
• Light wood interior joinery with sandwich construction
• Light wood floors
• Synthetic stone counters in galley and heads
• Mango Alcantara upholstery in saloon
• Cruising wooden flooring (never used)
• Regatta lightweight white/antiskid flooring
• Master stateroom forward with beds to port and starboard.
• Ensuite bathroom separate shower stall at bow.
• Mid-cabin with bunk and further pullman berth: the cabin can be converted in a closet or bicycle garage
• Two Double guest cabins aft with additional Pullman berths above.
• Two aft heads.
• Crew cabin in bow locker with two bunk berths and heads.
• Galley forward opposite mid-cabin.
• Saloon with L shaped settee and front bench to encompass the dining table
• Forward facing chart table
• Faired and painted white mast.
• Carbon fibre high modulus mast, with luff track for mainsail.
• Carbon fibre spreaders.
• Two spreader rig with discontinuous rod-rigging by Navtec.
• The rig is set up for easy handling with swept back spreaders (25 degrees).
• Uni Directional Dyneema backstay
• The Boom vang (by Holmatro) will be used on the wind to complement the mainsheet.
• Bamar electric Jib furling for the jib - 2018
• Facnor furler for Code 0
• Navtec 4 way manual hydraulic unit with fast release for the vang.
• 1 cylinder by CARIBONI for the backstay
• One Holmatro cylinder for the vang, one Holmatro for jib's halyard on the mast converted in in-out jib, and one Holmatro for clew of the mainsail.
• Spinlock jammers
• Electric main traveller
• 2x Harken 70.2 2-speed self-tailing electric mainsheet winches
• 2x Harken 74.2 2-speed self-tailing electric jib/gennaker winches.
• 2x Harken 70.2 2-speed self-tailing halyard winches at mast
• Millenium taffeta full batten mainsail – 2018
• One Sails Race mainsail - 2013
• One Sails Cruising furling jib – 2010 serviceable
• Furling race jib - 2017
• Genoa medium light
• One Sails Millenium Code 0 - 2012
• One Sails Gennaker A1 – 2015
• One Sails Gennaker A2 with snuffer – 2013
• One Sails Gennaker A3 with snuffer – 2013
• Staysail - 2010
• 3mt folding carbon fibre Passarelle very lightweight
• Bathing / Swim ladder: The transom hatch has a swim ladder with flush stainless steel fittings. The swim ladder has three steps below water level.
• The transom hatch is controlled electrically by cockpit
• Bimini top: Custom built steel retractable roof construction inside the deckhouse – serviceable
• Removable deck cradle for tender
Anchoring & Mooring:
• The Lewmar vertical 1500 electrical windlass is recessed in the fore deck.
• The controls are on a remote control with a 2m cable inside the anchor room.
• The windlass has a winch handle operated friction brake to allow the anchor to be lowered.
• Delta 25 kg with 100m 10mm chain
• 9,5kg Fortress Spare Anchor with 20m 10mm chain
• Fenders and warps
• Honda 310 dinghy
• 9.9hp outboard engine
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Viewing arrangementsLying: Tuscany, Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.