2015 DAHL P10 CARBON
€229,000 tax paid
High spec, low hours carbon express cruiser
|Manufacturer/Model||Dahl P10 Carbon|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Engine||Volvo Penta D6-400 400hp|
DescriptionFrom the same builder as Delta Powerboats and Arcona sailing yachts, comes this high-tech carbon-hulled powerboat. Designed by Ted Mannerfelt, the Dahl P10 offers effortless 40 knot performance thanks to her single Volvo D6-400 engine.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
CARBONARA is a true ‘do it all, and do it in all weathers’ boat. With military patrol boat heritage, this Swedish-built carbon-hulled year-round weekender offers comfortable seating for 5-7 with additional overnight cabin accommodation. Her 360 degree windows inside the cabin and wonderful carbon details makes this an ideal boat for crusing in all weathers. Her upgraded entrainment system as well as her open plan makes CARBONARA as the ideal boat for enjoying cruising with friends and family.
Launched in 2015 with just 415 hours run on her Volvo D6 engine, CARBONARA is presented in fantastic condition and boats a huge specification including:-
• Carbon built hull
• Volvo Penta D6 – 400hp engine
• Zipwake dynamic trim-control system (2021)
• Domestic batteries with Mastervolt 220vAC charger and shorepower
• Mastervolt isolation transformer
• Raymarine instrument package with twin 16” E95 screens
• Raymarine radar
• Raymarine autopilot and AIS
• Eberspächer cockpit heating
• Bucket seats
• Bower & Wilkins speakers with Fusion
• Cuddy cabin with double berth
• Hot & cold pressurised water supply
• Twin burner stove
• Heads with holding tank
• Stern anchor with windlass
• Opening hardtop
ABOUT DAHL NAVAL:
Dahl Naval is a high end manufacturer of Rigid Inflatable Boats focus on quality, environment, safety, craftsmanship and customer service. Established in 2003 and based in Stockholm, Sweden with the aim of constructing very high quality, comfort and performance orientated boats with focus on premium design.
We consider ourselves to be one of the leading premium RIB manufacturers for leisure, rescue, military, and other commercial operators. Both the professional and leisure market appreciates our insistence on high quality build, performance and ability to customize.
Dahl Navals production is according to the quality management system ISO 9001:2008 and the environmental management system ISO 14001:2004. These certificates are recognized quality and environmental management systems that is currently being used by more than half a million organizations in over 150 countries.
• Our understanding is that the vessel complies with the European Union Recreational Craft Directive.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Carbon deep V hull
• Deck panels: GRP composite
• Cabin: Carbon
Engine & gearbox:
• Volvo Penta D6-400A 5.5 litre 6-cylinder common-rail diesel engine with double overhead camshafts, turbo, and supercharger – producing 400hp @ 3,500rpm
• Electronic throttles
• Volvo Penta DPH-D1 outdrive unit
Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine hours: approx. 415 as of July 2021
• Last date of engine service: Spring 2021
• Cruising speed: approx 25-40 knots
• Maximum speed: 40+ knots
Propulsion & Steering:
• Duoprop propeller system
• Zipwake Dynamic Trim-Control System
• Engine trim & tilt monitor
• 12vDC bowthruster
• Hydraulic steering
• Electronic shift and throttle
• 12vDC primary domestic system with 220vAC via shore power
• 1 x 110Ah AGM Start battery (2021)
• 3x 110 Ah AGM Service batteries (2021)
• Mastervolt Chargemaster 220vAC automatic battery charger
• Mastervolt 220vAC Shore power
• MASS GI 3.5 3.5kw isolation transformer
• 4x USB Sockets
• 4 x 220vAC sockets
• 12vDC pressurised fresh water system to galley and heads
• Hot & cold fresh water supply with hot water stored in Isotemp hot water storage tank with 220vAC immersion heater element and calorifier circuit connected to engine.
• Water tank gauge
• 2x 12vDC electric automatic bilges pumps
• 1x Manual bilge pump
• 410 litres diesel fuel tank capacity in Stainless steel
• Fuel tank level monitoring
• Fresh water tank
• Water tank gauge
• Black water holding tank
• Holding tank gauge
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• 2x Raymarine E95 16” Chart plotter
• Raymarine Quantum digital radar
• Raymarine AIS
• Raymarine Flir T270
• Raymarine depth sender
• Smev 2-burner gas hob
• Isotherm front opening stainless steel fridge with icebox
• Stainless steel sink with hot & cold pressurised water supply
• 35 litre fridgebox
• Jabsco manual marine heads
• Hot & cold pressurised water supply
• Eberspächer diesel-fired hot air cockpit heating system with windscreen demister vents
• Fusion Stereo ( 2021)
• Bower & Wilkins Stereo ( 2021)
• High quality grey upholstery.
• Console & Panels, teak & carbon
Description of Accommodation from Forward:
• Double berth in cuddy cabin.
• Ample storage
• Hanging locker
• Head to starboard
• Head fitted with Jabsco Manual toilet and wash basin
• Mirror and storage in head
• Helm station starboard
• Pantry with 2 gas burner
• Stainless steel sink
• Table and seating for 6 in saloon.
• Storage cabinets in teak to starboard
• Aft bench seat
• Aluminium grabrail framed windscreen
• Roof hatch door to cabin with lock
• Electric panorama window in cabin
• Non skid decks
• Teak decks in aft cockpit
• Bathing ladder
• Storage compartment in bow area in separate lockers.
• Light bar (2021)
• Transom shower
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Stainless steel anchor.
• Winchmatic 12vDC electric anchor reel windlass
• 50m line for mooring
• Warps & fenders
• Rubber fender guard at bow
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• All cushions finished in grey textile.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
• Navigation lights
• Fire extinguishers
• BSCO fire suppression system for machinery space
Viewing arrangementsLying Helsinki, Finland
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead broker: Jonas Renlund – Grabau international ( Scandinavia)
Tel: +358 408098688
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.