2006 DUFOUR 40 PERFORMANCE LIMITED EDITION
€87,000 tax paid
One owner, very lightly used Dufour 40 Performance
|Manufacturer/Model||Dufour 40 Performance Limited Edition|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Lying||Nr. La Spezia, Italy|
|Keel Type||Fin Keel|
|Drinking Water Capacity||330l|
DescriptionFrench flagged lightly used 40 feet design from Umberto Felci, FLAMER II is still in her original ownership and has been used for light cruising in the waters around La Spezia as a day cruiser with family and friends.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
The Dufour 40 became an instant legend when first launched and won the prestigious French Boat of the Year at the Paris Boatshow. She cleverly combines great sailing performance (so good that a 40 won the 2005 IMS World Championship in the IMS 670 class) with ease of handling and cruising comfort.
FLAMER II is a very lightly used example of this hugely popular performance aft cockpit cruiser and benefits from just one caring owner who has used her lightly and mainly as a day-boat in and around the waters surrounding La Spezia. Fitted with the larger 55hp Volvo engine and with low estimated hours, FLAMER II is nice non-abused example of her type and is well located to enjoy Western Mediterranean cruising.
• The vessel complies with the European Union Recreational Craft Directive and is categorised A – Offshore.
• The hull is hand-laminated fiberglass with vacuum bagged PVC foam core above the waterline.
• The boat is designed and built to the Bureau Veritas (BV) standard - a European standard of quality.
• White gelcoat finish
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• The deck is built with two moulds and an injected resin transfer process resulting in a 30% lighter, yet stronger deck.
• White non-slip deck finish.
• Teak laid cockpit seating and cockpit sole.
• Teak raised bulwark.
Keel & Rudder:
• Cast iron fin keel externally bolted with acid-resistant stainless steel bolts.
• Balanced GRP rudder blade.
Engine & gearbox:
• Volvo Penta D2-55 4-cylinder naturally aspirated diesel engine producing 55hp @ 3,000rpm
• Volvo saildrive gearbox
• Fresh water engine cooling via raw water intake and heat exchanger
• Single lever gear/throttle control
Service & Maintenance:
• Engine hours – estimated to be approx. 500 as of January 2018
• Date of last engine service – 2017
Propulsion & Steering:
• Saildrive with 3-bladed folding propeller
• Wheel steering with large diameter stainless steel wheel
• 12vDC primary domestic system with 12vDC starting circuit and 220v AC via shorepower
• 2x 12v 60Ah for services - 2014
• 1x 12v 60Ah for engine start - 2014
Charging / Inverter:
• 12v/220vAC – 25A Cristec battery charger
• 12v – 115A engine mounted alternator
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Pressurised fresh water supply via 12vDC pressure pump
• Hot water produced by engine-driven calorifier or via immersion heater element in Quick 20 litre well-insulated hot water tank.
• 12vDC electric bilge pump
• 1x manual bilge pumps
• 160 litre fuel capacity in one tank
• 330 litres of fresh water capacity in 2x tanks
• 40 litres black water hold tank servicing aft heads
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Raymarine ST60 Autohelm
• Raymarine ST60 wind display
• Plastimo steering compass
At Chart Table:
• Raymarine C70 colour GPS/ chartplotter
• Clock & barometer on main bulkhead
• Raymarine Ray 54e VHF with DSC
• ENO gimballed stainless gas cooker with 2-burners and oven
• Isotherm 12vDC top-opening refrigerator from Isotherm
• Twin stainless steel sinks with pressurised hot & cold water supply
• Bosch 220vAC microwave oven
• 2x Jabsco manual marine heads
• Hot & cold pressurised water supplies to heads and showers
Heating & Ventilation:
• Webasto diesel fired hot air cabin heating – requires servicing
• 12vDC fans in aft cabins
• VDO Stereo system with speakers
Summary of Accommodation:
• Up to eight berths in three double cabins plus occasional settee berths in saloon. Two heads.
• Light Moabi mahogany joinery throughout
• Teak & holly soleboards
• Cloth upholstery
Accommodation layout from Forward:
• Owner’s cabin forward with large side access double berth, storage beneath the berth, seating area, hanging locker and shelving, large locker forward and 2 opening hatches.
Owner’s Cabin Ensuite Heads:
• Jabsco sea toilet with holding tank, moulded basin and worktop with H/C water and shower with drain pump. Opening portlight gives light and ventilation.
• The saloon features a large U-shaped settee to port with storage beneath.. To starboard is a single settee berth with storage beneath. Both sides have outboard lockers and shelving along with attractive hull ports. There is a large central opening hatch and 2 opening portlights.
• Aft of the saloon to port is the L-shaped galley with a 2 burner cooker with oven, large coolbox with very efficient isotherm fridge unit, Bowl and a half SS Sink with H/C pressurised water system, ample storage above and below the worktop including cutlery drawer, pan drawer and special drawer cupboard. There is an opening portlight above.
• The Navigation station is to starboard with a large chart table, storage within, navigators seat with further storage beneath, space for nav equipment, books etc, Electrical control panel and gauges and space for mounting electronics.
• To starboard aft of the chart table is the day head, Jabsco sea toilet with holding tank, moulded basin and worktop with H/C water and shower with drain pump. Opening portlight gives light and ventilation.
• Two mirrored double aft cabins with hanging lockings and shelving, opening hatches and portlights. The port cabin has access to the batteries and a water tank beneath the berth. The starboard cabin has the diesel tank beneath the berth.
• Sparcraft Performance Range aluminium alloy spars
• Keel-stepped racing mast with 3-sets of swept-back spreaders
• Manual adjustable backstay
• Manual genoa furler
• All control lines led aft to the cockpit
• Lazyjacks with stackpack
• Harken deck gear
• Bamar rigid vang
• Spinlock jammers
• Gennaker equipment
• 2x Harken 48.2 St 2-speed self-tailing primary winches in cockpit
• 2x Harken 40.2 St 2-speed self-tailing control line winches at companionway
• Elvstrom fully-battened Dacron mainsail
• Elvstron furling Dacron genoa
• Stainless steel pulpit and pushpits aft pushpits
• Double guardrail and stainless steel stanchions
• Bathing platform
• Swimming ladder
• Hot and cold water shower in the cockpit
• Pushpit seats
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Quick 12vDC 1,500w reversing anchor windlass with remote control
• Bruce anchor with chain
• Fender and warps
• Spray hood
• Steering wheel cover
• Stackpack for mainsail
Tender & Outboard:
• Inflatable tender
• Honda 2.5hp 4-stroke outboard engine
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
• Horseshoe buoy
• Liferaft – requires servicing
Viewing arrangementsLying Nr La Spezia, Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.