2016 DUFOUR 460 GRAND LARGE
€311,600 tax paid
'As New' boat with just 20hrs run. Launched 2017.
|Manufacturer/Model||Dufour 460 Grand Large|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Lying||Lake Balaton, Hungary|
|Keel Type||Fin Keel|
|Drinking Water Capacity||530l|
Launched in 2017 and displayed at the 2017 Budapest Boat Show, BLUE HOME is an ‘as new’ condition with just 20hrs on her engine and is now located on Lake Balaton awaiting her new owner. Her specification includes over Euro 72k of fitted extras and her highlights include:-
• 3 cabin layout with three double cabins and two heads.
• Oak interior joinery
• Teak decks
• Carbon wheels
• Standard draft (2.10m) keel
• Taller mast option (1.2m extra) with inmast furling
• Bow & stern jet thrusters
• 3-bladed folding prop
• Sprayhood and bimini
• Air-conditioning in saloon and accommodation cabins
• Gennaker preparation
• Teak cockpit table with refrigeration
• Electric retractable bathing platform
• Bathing platform gas grill
• Additional freezer
• 1,400w anchor windlass
• Self-tacking jib
• Black-painted rig
• Cockpit cushions
BLUE HOME is offered for sale as her owner relocated overseas shortly after the original order was placed. BLUE HOME is VAT paid and German registered.
• The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
• Hand-laminated in polyester/glassfibre.
• Decorative stripes on the hull.
• NPG gelcoat with first mat impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
• Hull bottom counter-moulded, floors laminated into the hull.
• Deck: Sandwich with injected PVC foam core
• Teak laid side decks, cockpit seating and sole
• Hull wrapped in metallic blue vinyl
Keel & Rudder:
• Cast iron fin keel
• Keel bolts bear on stainless back-plates
• Rudder: Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam.
• Rudder stock: Solid stainless steel.
Engine & gearbox:
• Volvo D-2 55 55hp diesel engine
• Engine hours – approx. 20 as of July 2017
• Volvo Saildrive gearbox
• Fresh¬water cooled engine.
• Single lever engine control.
• Panel for engine instruments within easy reach of helmsman.
Propulsion & Steering:
• 3-bladed folding propeller
• 12vDC bow & stern jet thrusters
• 2 Steering wheel consoles: Black carbon composite helm wheels
• Metal cable steering transmission system
• Emergency tiller: Head of rudder stock beneath helmsman’s floor for fitting the emergency tiller
• 12vDC domestic systems with 220vAC via shore-power
• 12vDC engine and start batteries
• 12vDC/230vAC Automatic battery charger
• Engine-mounted alternator
• Electrical control panel with thermal breakers
• 12v sockets, voltmeter, ampere meter and battery test at DC panel
• USB charging sockets
• 230vAC shore power supply protected with differential breaker and distribution system.
• 230vAC sockets throughout interior
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• The hot freshwater circuit is led into a well-insulated hot water tank, heated by engine or 230v AC immersion heater element
• Fresh water shower at bathing platform
• Pressurised shore fresh water connection in cockpit
• Electric bilge pump: With strainer, controlled from electrical distri¬bution panel.
• Manual bilge pump: Operated from cockpit.
• Bilge sump: Sump built into keel, access to strainer
• 250 litres fuel capacity with gauge at DC panel
• Fill¬i¬ng of fuel tanks is through deck inlet.
• 530 litre water tanks: 2 polyethylene water tanks with inspection holes and electric gauges.
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Raymarine i70 multi-function display with transducers
• Raymarine eS75 GPS chart plotter at starboard helm
• Raymarine P70 autopilot with Lewmar rotary drive
• Steering compasses
• Gimballed stainless gas cooker with 3 burners and oven
• Stainless steel drawer refrigerator
• Stainless steel drawer freezer
• Stainless steel sink
• 220vAC microwave oven
• Additional manual water supply to galley
• Cockpit table refrigeration
• Gas grill at bathing platform
• Jabsco manual marine heads
• Hot & cold pressurised water supplies with showers
• Thermowell 230vAC air-conditioning system in saloon and accommodation cabins powered by shorepower.
• Reading lights in saloon and in accommodation cabins
• Deckhead lighting throughout
• Underwater lighting at transom
• Fusion Bluetooth DVD stereo system with speakers and control in cockpit
• Sony LCD TV with Bose speakers in saloon
Summary of Accommodation:
• Up to eight berths in three double cabins, and occasional converting double berth in saloon.
• Woodwork: Oak
• Floors: Alpine laminate
• Fitted carpets in saloon
• Corian counters in galley
• Doors: Fitted with twin-bolt anti-vibration locks
• Mattresses are quilted, anallergic fabric
• Cushions: Saloon cushions and cabin mattresses fitted with removable covers.
• Headliner: White painted head-liner
• Berth: 200 × 160 cm approx.
• Mattress: 10 cm thick foam mattress with washable cover.
• Storage below berth.
• Cubby-hole along side of hull.
• 2 hanging lockers with shelves
• Water tank: Below berth
• Access: To navigation instrument transducers
Master Cabin Ensuite Heads and Shower Compartments:
• Water: Hot and cold water with chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap.
• Drain: Direct, via an electric pump.
• Grating: ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin
• Ventilation: Via deck panel or opening port.
• Cupboards: Storage unit.
• Separate heads compartment with manual WC and sink
• Saloon banquette: L-shaped banquette on starboard.
• Central banquette: Fixed central banquette.
• Starboard banquette with 3 doors equipment.
• Table: With fiddles, removable cover with pad for hot dishes.
• Storage under seats and behind backrests, built in to banquette
• Bookshelf above banquette
• 5 cubby-holes with doors
• Removable fiddles
• Mast foot: Stainless
• Converting saloon table with infill cushions to make double berth
• Seat: Hinged wooden seat with stowage
• Standard saloon cushions
• Large sliding chart table with tilt-up desk, on starboard side of companionway.
• 1 flexible light
• Storage column below table with door. Storage space under table top.
• 12 V electrical distribution panel under entablature.
• Located forward of saloon.
• Worktop: ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin with wooden fiddle.
• Sink: Stainless, largebowl with covers, one of which can be used as
• a chopping board
• Water: Hot and cold pumped water with chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap.
• Gas cooker: 3-burner gas cooker
• Crockery storage: Dowels to retain crockery when heeling.
• Refrigerators: Stainless steel drawer.
• Waste bin: Sort compartments
• WC: Manual sea toilet.
• Wash-basin: Wash-basin unit with polyester basin and top in deck.
• Water: Hot and cold water, chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap
• and shower head.
• Drain: Direct, via an electric pump.
• Cupboards: 1 high-level 1-door storage unit with mirror
• Mirror: Large mirror
• Ventilation: Via deck panel or opening port
• Berth: 202 × 150 cm approx.
• Mattress: 10 cm thick foam mattress with washable cover.
• Fuel tank: Beneath berth, starboard side.
• Water tank: Beneath berth, port side.
• Hanging locker with double door with shelf.
• Cubby-hole along hull liner with fiddle.
• Soundproofing: Double bulkhead provides acoustic and thermal
• insulation from adjoining engine compartment.
• Technical area: Battery isolator on side of berth
• Standard mast 9/10 anodized aluminium installed on the deck, 2 aft-swept spreaders
• Taller mast option (1.2m over standard)
• Anodised aluminium boom
• Rig painted black - 2018
• Inmast furling system
• Discontinuous stainless steel standing rigging
• 2 Backstays with bottlescrews
• Rigid boom vang with tackle
• Manual genoa furling system
• Self-tacking genoa track
• Rigging run back to cockpit
• German mainsheet system with adjustable track on coachroof, led back to cockpit
• Bowsprit for gennaker preparation
• 2x Self-tailing genoa sheet winches
• 2x control line winches at companionway
• Dacron furling self-tacking genoa with UV protective strip
• Dacron inmast furling mainsail
• Open stainless steel forward pulpit
• 2x Stainless steel pushpits
• Double guardrail and stainless steel stanchions
• GRP and teak cockpit table with folding leafs and internal refrigerations
• Cockpit shower hose
• Electric bathing platform
• Gas grill at stern
Anchoring & Mooring:
• 12vDC 1,400w electric windlass with remote control
• Delta anchor with chain
• Pushpit mooring warp reel cleats
• Fore and aft mooring lines
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• Sprayhood with stainless steel frame and large windows
• Bimini top with stainless steel frame
• Cockpit cushions - 2018
• Fire extinguishers
• Navigation lights
Viewing arrangementsLying: Lake Balaton - Hungary
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Tel: +44 (0)1590 673715
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.