Latest generation Umberto Felci Dufour 470 in versatile 3-cabina, 2-heads plus crew layout. Ocean Version specification and fitted out for effortless warm waters cruising in the appealing Ocean Version, PERONI is 100% ready to go.
Launched in 2022 for Mediterranean cruising, PERONI is a very well equipped, privately owned example of the new-generation Umberto Felci designed Dufour 470 ‘Ocean Version’.
Optimised with all the best equipment to allow for long stays aboard in total comfort and safety with friends and family.
Her specification highlights:-
• Three double cabins and two heads layout
• Folding table in the saloon to covert in bed
• Additional crew cabin forward
• Whitened oak interior
• Larger 75hp engine
• Sidepower retractable bow thruster
• Garmin electronics
• Hydraulic autopilot actuator
• Led lights
• Standard draft (2.25m) keel
• Salt water pump
• Larger service battery bank
• Self-tacking jib
• Code0 with furler
• Electric winch
• Teak lay in the cockpit and seats
• Electric operated folding bathing platform with teak
• Sprayhood and twin zone bimini
• Deck shower
• Cockpit table with top opening fridge
• BBQ on the transom
• Espresso machine
• Smart TV
• Internet 4G
• 12vDC air pump
• Fusion Hi-Fi Bluetooth
• Garmin electronics
• 2,7m inflatable tender
• 2hp Honda outboard engine
• Foldable davits
PERONI is Italian registered and offered for sale VAT paid, a leasing is undergoing and available for eligible clients.
Verdict: For many the choice of boat in this part of the market is based primarily on interior accommodation and the Dufour 470 excels in this respect. It should clearly be on the shortlist for anyone who needs this much space. Against that, it’s not the most rewarding boat of this size to sail and the cockpit layout could make sail handling easier. It therefore may not satisfy all the criteria for those seeking a thoroughbred performance yacht. Nevertheless, the vice-free handling and high stability that makes for comfortable, relaxed and safe cruising are important points in the boat’s favour. And once you start looking at comparison boats the Dufour 470 appears tremendously good value for money – providing you can resist ticking too many boxes on the options list.
• Our understanding is that the yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Hand-laminated in polyester/glassfibre.
• Decorative stripes on the hull.
• NPG gelcoat with first mat impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
• Hull bottom counter-moulded, floors laminated into the hull.
• Sandwich deck with injected PVC foam core
• Non-slip structured deck surface
• Teak laid in the cockpit seating, floor and folding bathing platform
Keel & Rudder:
• Keel in cast iron with stainless steel bolts bear on stainless back-plates
• Semi-elliptical rudder filled with closed-cell epoxy foam.
• Solid stainless-steel rudder stock.
Engine & gearbox:
• Volvo D-2 75 4-cylinder turbo-charged diesel engine producing 75hp @ 3000rpm
• Freshwater cooled engine.
• Sail drive
• Single lever engine control.
• Panel for engine instruments within easy reach of helmsman.
• Engine hours: approx. 350 as of 2023
• Volvo Penta engine spare parts
Propulsion & Steering:
• 4-bladed folding propeller
• 12vDC bow tunnel thruster
• 2 white painted GRP steering wheel consoles with leather covered wheels
• Stainless steel steering cables and quadrant 610mm diameter quadrant
• Emergency tiller
• 12vDC domestic systems with 220vAC via shore-power or generator
• 1x 12vDC engine start battery
• Service battery bank
• 12vDC/230vAC 90Ah automatic battery charger
• Engine-mounted alternator 12vDC/180A
• Electrical control panel with thermal breakers
• 230vAC shore power supply protected with differential breaker and distribution system.
• 230vAC sockets throughout interior
• LED Lights
• Victron 32 galvanic isolator
• Inverter Victron Phoenix 12/2000 Smart
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• 12vDC pressurised fresh water system
• The hot freshwater circuit is led into a well-insulated 40 litre hot water tank, heated by engine or 230v AC immersion heater element
• Hot & cold shower at bathing platform
• Pressurised shore fresh water connection in cockpit
• Electric bilge pump: With strainer, controlled from electrical distri¬bution panel.
• Manual bilge pump: Operated from cockpit.
• Bilge sump: Sump built into keel, access to strainer
• 250 litres fuel capacity
• Level gauge at DC panel
• Filling of fuel tanks is through deck inlet.
• 430 litre fresh water capacity in 2x polyethylene water tanks with inspection holes and electric gauges.
• Direct shore water connection with Classic Evo pressure reducer
• 2x black water holding tanks
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Garmin GPSMAP 923 XSV 9’’ marine chartplotter in the cockpit
• Garmin GMI Wired start pack 52
• Garmin GMI 20 4’’ colour display on the steering column
• Garmin Reactor 40 autopilot with hydraulic actuator
• Mizar steering compass
• Garmin 115i VHF with DSC
• Icom M37E portable VHF
• Gimballed stainless 3 gas cooker with burners and oven
• Stainless steel drawer refrigerator
• Stainless steel sink
• Espresso machine
• Jabsco electric marine heads
• Hot & cold pressurised water supplies with showers
• Automatic shower bilge pump
• LED reading lights in saloon and in accommodation cabins
• Deckhead lighting throughout
Hi-Fi and entertainment:
• Fusion RA70 Bluetooth stereo
• 2 speakers in the cockpit and 2 speakers in the saloon
• 4G internet connection system
• Smart LCD TV
Summary of Accommodation:
• 3 double cabins with 2 heads plus additional crew cabin forward.
• Europe Dufour interior finish
• Light Oak finish
• Oak laminate floors
• “Rabbani” beige upholstery
• Corian Ash Concrete surfaces
• Doors fitted with twin-bolt anti-vibration locks, cabin doors can be blocked in the open position
• Saloon cushions and cabin mattresses fitted with removable covers.
Accommodation Layout from Forward:
• Single bunk forward with ensuite heads
• Access from the deck
Owner cabin forward:
• Kingsize centre bed
• Mattress: 10 cm thick foam mattress with washable cover.
• 12 V /230 V socket
• Opening hatches above the bed per cabin
• Top lockers along side of hull
• Hanging lockers with shelves.
Forward Cabin Head and shower box:
• En suite toilette and a separated shower area
• Electric sea toilet + basin with single-lever mixer tap
• Polyester basin with ‘Corian.’ synthetic resin top
• Hot and cold water, chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap and shower head.
• Discharge: Direct, via an electric pump.
• ‘Corian’ synthetic resin shower grating
• The galley is located one step down forward of the saloon and it runs across the full beam of the boat ‘Corian’ synthetic resin worktop.
• Stainless steel bowl sink in port module
• Hot and cold pumped water with brushed stainless single lever mixer tap.
• Gas cooker with oven and grill, on gimbals, with stainless hand rail in port side
• 2x front opening fridges
• Crockery storage
• Dowels to retain crockery when heeling.
• Various lockers
• Waste bin
• Partially raised saloon position allows a front panoramic view.
• Plenty of natural light and ventilation is guaranteed by the front, side fixed plexi and the hatches in the coachroof
• Direct and indirect lights
• Night courtesy light in the saloon,
• U-shaped banquette on star board side
• Central banquette: Sliding, with raising back rest
• 3-function saloon table with folding leafs and height adjustable legs.
• Linear relaxing sofa to portside side
• Heads to port side with shower box.
• Separate shower to port
• Access: both from saloon and cabin
• Electric sea toilet
• Wash-basin unit with basin in Corian synthetic resin.
• Hot and cold water, chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap and shower head.
• Direct shower discharge electric pump.
• 1 high-level 2-door storage unit with mirror
• Large mirror
• ‘Corian.’ synthetic resin shower gratings
• Twin double aft cabins
• Hanging locker with shelves and top lockers along side of hull.
• Openable hatches and 1 fixed hatches guarantees plenty of light
• General roof lights and 2 reading lights in each cabin
• 12V & 230V electric outlets in each cabin
• Technical area: Between aft berths.
• Double bulkhead provides acoustic and thermal insulation from adjoining engine compartment.
• Aluminium anodised mast and boom
• Deck-stepped 9/10th fractional rig with 2-sets of swept-back spreaders
• Discontinuous stainless steel wire standing rigging
• Split backstays with bottlescrew adjusters
• Rigid boom vang
• Facnor genoa furling system
• Self-tacking genoa track
• Control lines run back to cockpit
• German mainsheet system with adjustable track on coachroof, led back to cockpit
• Bowsprit for gennaker preparation
• Spectra main and genoa halyards
• Gennaker equipment
• 2x Lewmar 50ST 2-speed self-tailing genoa sheet winches
• 2x Lewmar 50ST 2-speed self-tailing main sheet winches (to be replaced with powered soon)
• 1x Lewmar 50ST 2-speed self-tailing halyard winch on the coachroof
• 1x Lewmar 50STE 2-speed self-tailing powered halyard winch on the coachroof – still to be mounted
• Dacron furling self-tacking genoa with UV protective strip
• Dacron full battened mainsail
• Code0 with Facnor furler
• Open stainless steel forward pulpit
• 2x Stainless steel pushpits
• Double guardrail and stainless steel stanchions
• GRP and teak cockpit table with folding leafs and internal refrigerations
• Cockpit shower hose
• Electric bathing platform
• Cockpit table refrigeration
• Gas grill at bathing platform
• Electro assisted folding transom
• Folding tender davits
• Turbo Max 12vDC inflator kit with 25m pipe
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Lewmar 24vDC 2000w CPX4electric windlass with remote control and chain counter
• Delta 25kg anchor
• Trefoil 21kg spare anchor with line
• 12mm, 75m stainless steel chain
• 10mm, 50m stainless steel spare
• Pushpit mooring warp reel cleats
• Floating anchor Sea-Drogue 1350mm
• Trimmer anchor swivelling connector 10/12mm
• 4x blue 16mm, 11m mooring lines
• 10mm chain clower
• Stainless steel ENO BBQ gas cooker on the transom
• Stainless steel sink with cold and hot fresh water
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• Stackpack mainsail bag
• Sprayhood with stainless steel frame and large windows
• Bimini top with stainless steel frame
• Cockpit cushions
• Wheels and winches covers
• Sunbathing deck and cockpit cushions
Tender and outboard engine:
• Osculati tender 2,70m 4pp with inflatable bottom
• Honda 2hp outboard engine
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
• 8 people Ocean Liferaft
• 10x 150N lifejackets
• 9x powder fire extinguishers
• Radar reflector
• Toolbox 136px
• LED torch
• White railing net 600mm x 3m
• First aid kit box
• Portable lights
• Bosun’s chair
• Safety lines
• Baby safety lines
• Euro Soring line belt
• Binocular Autofocus Osclulati 7x50
Lying – Palermo, Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.