2008 DUFOUR 525 GRAND LARGE
€237,000 tax paid
Great spec, 4-cabin plus crew layout version
|Manufacturer/Model||Dufour 525 Grand Large|
|Designer||Umberto Felci / Patrick Roseo|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Keel Type||Fin Keel|
|Drinking Water Capacity||750l|
DescriptionWith just one beneficial owner and boasting a hugely versatile 4-double cabin plus crew interior layout, ASTRIDH is a great option for those who like to cruise with extended family and friends.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Scandinavian owned and sailed for a time in the Med’ before heading back up to Scandinavia via Scotland, ASTRIDH is a very well-specified ‘Latitude Plus’ variant of the popular Umberto Felci designed offshore aft cockpit cruising Dufour 525 Grand Large. Her specification highlights include:
• 2.35m performance iron/lead keel
• Epoxy hull preparation
• Larger 110hp Volvo engine option with shaft drive
• 3-bladed folding propeller
• Retractable bowthruster
• Teak laid decks
• Retractable bowsprit with asymmstric spinnaker equipment
• Harken electric primary winches and main halyard winch
• Additional spinnaker winches
• Fully battened mainsail system with single-line reefs, stackpack and lazyjacks
• Recently replaced genoa
• Hydraulic adjustable backstay
• Upgraded and recently replaced battery bank with 6x service batteries
• 80Ah battery charger
• Raymarine electronics package with 2x plotters, radar and laptop connection
• 4-cabin, 3-heads plus crew cabin internal layout
• Corian countertops
• Fridge, refrigerated cool box and additional freezer
• Force 10 stove with oven and grill
• Stereo system with speakers in saloon and cockpit
• Eberspacher diesel fired hot air cabin heating
• Electric aft heads
• 3x holding tanks
• Diving compressor
• Sprayhood and bimini
• The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised ‘A’
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• GRP Sandwich hull construction.
• Lamination of network or ribs reinforcing hull’s solidity and distributing keel and rig loads.
• Inner moulding liner producing additional stowage space under floors.
• NPG gelcoats for prevention of osmosis.
• Epoxy treated hull
• White gelcoat topsides finish.
• Stainless steel bow protection
• The GRP deck and superstructure is produced in infusion for optimum rigidity/lightness ratio and has an inner moulding liner for perfect finish.
• Teak laid side decks, vacuum applied.
• Team laid cockpit sole and seating.
• Teak raised bulkwark
• Hull/deck join via straight sheer strake ensuring watertightness.
• Topsides recently professionally polish and underwater sections antifouled.
Keel & Rudder:
• Mixed cast iron and lead ballast keel with draft of 2.35m for enhanced windward performance (long draft keel option)
• Keel attached to hull with stainless steel backing plates and bolts
• GRP semi-elliptical balanced rudder blade with closed-cell epoxy-sealed foam and stainless steel stock mounted on self-aligning bearings
Engine & gearbox:
• Volvo Penta D3 4-cylinder 110hp diesel engine
• Reduction gearbox with shaft drive
• Electronic throttle/gear control
• Fresh water cooling via raw water intake and heat exchanger.
Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine hours: approx. 2,350 as of February 2020
• Last date of engine service: Autumn 2019
Propulsion & Steering:
• 12vDC retractable bowthruster
• 3-bladed folding propeller
• Twin helm pedestals with 1100mm diameter leather-covered helm wheels
• Steering via chain and cranks connected to quadrant
• Emergency steering gear
• 12vDC domestic system with 220vAC via shorepower
• 1x 12vDC engine start battery – 2017
• 6x 12vDC service batteries - 2017
Charging / Inverter:
• 80Ah automatic battery charger
• High output 12v alternator on engine
• 220vAC shore power connection
• 220vAC sockets throughout interior
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Water is pressurised by 12v high-pressure pump system
• Hot & cold freshwater pressurised water supply to heads, showers, galley, and cockpit shower.
• Calorifier driven by engine or via 220v immersion heater element in 60 litre well-insulated hot water tank.
• 12vDC electric automatic bilge pumps
• Manual bilge pump
• 500 litres fuel tank capacity in 2x 250 litres plastic tanks located beneath aft bunks
• Electric fuel tank gauges
• 750 litres fresh water capacity in 1x 280 litre plastic tank beneath forward bunks, and 2x 210 litres plastic tanks beneath saloon to port and starboard
• Tanks are fitted with electronic gauges
• 3x black water holding tanks servicing forward and aft heads
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Raymarine E120 GPS chart plotter and radar display at chart table
• Raymarine E80 GPS chart plotter and radar display in cockpit
• Raymarine closed-array radar scanner
• Raymarine ST60 wind, speed and depth displays with transducers
• Wind displays to port and starboard helms
• Raymarine ST7002 autopilot with gyrocompass
• Interface for connection to laptop computer
• Steering compass at helm
• Raymarine Ray54E VHF with DSC
• VHF loudspeaker in cockpit
• Force 10 3-burner gimballed gas stove with oven and grill
• 130 litre front opening 12vDC refrigerator
• 100 litre top opening 12vDC cool-box
• Additional 75 litre freezer with 12vDC compressor
• Twin sinks with thermostatic hot & cold mixer tap
• Manual marine heads forward
• Electric marine heads in aft heads
• Sinks with hot & cold water supply and shower heads
Heating & Ventilation:
• Eberspacher 5kw diesel-fired hot air cabin heating system with outlets in all cabins
• CD/Radio with speakers in saloon and in cockpit
Summary of Accommodation:
• ‘Version 6’ layout compromising of 4 double cabin, 2-heads, L-shaped galley and crew cabin in the forepeak
• Interior joinery in first-grade Moabi and Wenge.
• Beadings, trims and cuby-hole door surrounds are in solid wood.
• Moabi floors
• White upholstery
• All cushions have easily removable covers.
Description of Accommodation from Forward:
• Crew cabin in forepeak accessed from deck with vanity sink.
• Twin double forward cabins with 1.82m headroom, access to ensuite heads and hanging lockers.
• Ensuite heads serving each forward cabin with 1.92m headroom, manual marine heads and shower trays.
• Saloon with 1.96m headroom, U-shaped settee with dining table to staboard, central bench seat for two person and further linear settee to port.
• L-shaped galley aft of saloon to port with Corian countertops, twin sinks, stove, two fridges and an additional freezer.
• Chart table opposite to starboard with diagonal forward facing seat and space for navigation instruments as well as electric control panels.
• Twin aft double cabin with 1.88 headroom, 2.02mx1.52m double bunks and hanging lockers
• Aft heads servicing as day heads.
• 9/10 fractional anodised aluminium mast stepped on deck with 2-sets of swept-back spreaders
• Low-friction mainsail track on back of mast.
• Continuous stainless steel wire standing rigging – 2008
• Split backstay with hydraulic backstay adjustment
• Retractable bowsprit with tack adjustable from cockpit with asymmetrical spinnaker gear
• Facnor manual genoa furler with line led aft to cockpit
• Harken deck gear with adjustable genoa tracks
• Battened mainsail system with 2-rows of single-line reefing points, lazykacks and stackpack
• Mainsheet rack controllable from cockpit
• Spinlock jammers
• Rigid boom vang with 4:1 tackle adjustable from cockpit
• Aluminium rigging screw protectors
• 2x Harken 60STE electric 2-speed self-tailing genoa winches
• 2x Harken 53STE 2-speed self-tailing manual spinnaker winches
• 1x Harken 48STE electric 2-speed self-tailing main halyard control line winch on coachroof
• 1x Harken 48STA 2-speed manual control line winch on coachroof
• Dacron fully-battened mainsail
• Dacron furling genoa – replaced 2015
• Open stainless steel pulpit
• Twin stainless steel pulpits with teak inset seats
• Stainless steel twin guardwires with stanchions and side-boarding gates
• Teak handrails on coachroof top
• Stainless steel pulpit at starboard side of mast for operation of spinnaker halyard
• Control lines pass beneath coachroof top
• Self-draining cockpit with large fixed cockpit table
• Large transom locker with hydraulic ram opening for tender stowage
• 220vAC diving compressor
Anchoring & Mooring:
• 12vDC 1.5kw electric anchor windlass with remote control
• 25kgs Delta anchor with 30m chain
• Warps & fenders
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• Helm pedestal and cockpit table covers
• Stackpack for mainsail
• Sprayhood with stainless steel frame
• Bimini with stainless steel frame
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
• 8-man cannister liferaft stowed on coachroof
• Horseshoe buoy
• 406Mhz EPIRB
• Navigation lights
• Fire extinguishers
Viewing arrangementsLying Near Gothenburg, Sweden
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead broker: Matias Renlund – Grabau international ( Scandinavia)
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.