2002 EGEMAR LIBERTY 48 OFFSHORE
€310,000 tax paid
Stunning picnic-style yacht with very low hours
|Manufacturer/Model||Egemar Liberty 48 Offshore|
|Designer||Fulvio De Simoni & Egemar|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Engine||2x Yanmar 440hp|
|Drinking Water Capacity||560l|
DescriptionBeautiful example from the esteemed Egemar yard. Excellent attention to detail with only the best materials used. Stored every winter in warm and only used for 4 months annually.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
This magnificent Egemar Offshore 48 is a great example of a well-kept yacht. No expenses has been spared in the service and upkeep of the boat. Stored every year in dry and warm facility for 9 months and very lightly used through the summer months. Sailed since 2007 in the Finnish archipelago, her owner has kept this yacht in perfect condition. ADA is very stable even in rough conditions and drives smoothly with a speed of 9-25 knots. With Her consumption only being 2,2, l/ Nm at 9 knots.
ADA boasts many specification highlights including:
• GRP hull with mahogany external trim
• Dark blue topsides with cream superstructure
• Teak laid decks
• Twin Yanmar 440hp 6-cylinder diesel engines with very low hours run
• Shaft drives
• Raymarine chart plotter with radar
• Simrad autopilot
• Dynamica 220vAC diesel generator
• Updated Mastervolt battery charger and inverter
• Updated battery banks
• Webasto diesel heating system
• 2-cabins, 2-heads interior layout with lower galley and upper day galley
• Multiple fridges and freezer
• Underwater lighting
• Custom helm seat
EGEMAR has been active in the marine industry since 1983. Their ultimate goal is to help clients enjoy their boating experience. Their two main activities are Classic Boat Building and Yacht Equipment Trading.
Boat building activity of EGEMAR is one of the world's biggest operations in the field of classic styled boats. 160 skilled craftsmen build 70 boats per year between 29-74 feet length in a 6.000sqm facility. Their tradition is based on the centuries old Ottoman historical heritage of boatbuilding talent unique in the Mediterranean region. Supported by four engineers at our in-house design office, they produce different types of classic boats for customers around the world.
• The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised ‘B’
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• GRP Sandwich finished in navy blue
• Superstructure in GRP Sandwich finished in cream
• Deck laid decking and cockpit
• Varnished trim and transom
Engine & gearbox:
• 2 x Yanmar 440hp 6-cylinder turbocharged diesel engines
• Hydraulic gearboxes with flexible shaft-coupling between gearbox and prop shaft.
• Closed-circulation fresh water engine cooling via saltwater intake and heat exchanger.
• Kobelt engine controls
Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine hours: approx. 610 as of January 2020
• Last date of engine service: 2020
• Cruising speed: approx 8-15 knots
• Maximum speed: approx 25 knots
Propulsion & Steering:
• Bronze p-bracket shaft support struts
• Stainless steel propeller shafts with shaft seals
• 4-blade bronze propellers.
• Cast bronze rudders.
• Hydraulic steering system.
• Trim tabs.
• 12vDC bowthruster with controls at helm.
• 12vDC domestic system with 220vAC via shorepower, inverter or generator
• 4x 200Ah 12vDC batteries - 2017
• Mastervolt automatic battery charger – 2017
• Mastervolt 3kw inverter - 2017
• Dynamica 8kw 220vAC diesel generator with low hours run
• 12v alternators on main engines.
• 220vAC shore power connection
• 220vAC sockets throughout interior
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Water is pressurised by 12v high-pressure pump system
• Hot & cold freshwater pressurised water supply to heads, showers, and galley
• Calorifier driven by engine or via 220v immersion heater element.
• 3x 12vDC electric automatic bilges pumps
• 1x Manual bilge pump
• 1,500 litres fuel tank capacity
• 560 litres water tank capacity
• 250 litres blackwater holding tank discharging to sea or via deck outlet
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Raymarine C120 colour GPS charter plotter
• Raymarine closed array radar scanner
• Simrad AP11 autopilot
• Simrad IS15 speed/depth/log display
• Steering compass at helm
• Shipmate VHF
• 3-burner gas stove with oven
• Extractor fan
• 3x fridges
• Freezer under seat in aft cockpit
• 220vAC microwave oven
• Sink with thermostatic hot & cold mixer tap
• Coffee maker
• Electric marine heads
• Sinks with hot & cold water supply and shower heads
Heating & Ventilation:
• Webasto diesel-fired hot air cabin heating system with outlets in all cabins
• Halogen deckhead lights throughout
• Reading lights in all accommodation cabins and in saloon
• Pioeneer CD/Radio with speakers in saloon
• Kenwood CD/Radio with speakers in master cabin
• High quality satin varnished mahogany joinery throughout.
• Mahogany sole
• Wood block worktops in galley
• Synthetic stone countertops in galley and in heads compartments.
• Beige leather upholstery
• White painted wood panelled headlinings
Description of Accommodation from Forward:
• 5 berths in two cabins plus upper saloon.
• Forward master cabin with island double berth. Lockers above and outboard and stowage beneath berth.
• Aft of master cabin is a heads compartment to starboard and a dedicated shower compartment.
• Guest cabin aft to port with twin berths and ensuite heads with shower.
• Galley opposite guest cabin to port.
• Steps up to saloon with L-shaped settee to port.
• Helm station to starboard
• Day galley aft of helm station to starboard with sink and fridge.
• Sliding glazed patio door to aft cockpit area with U-shaped seating to port and further seating to starboard.
• Stainless steel pulpit
• Stainless steel fixed guardrails running aft to deckhouse
• Aluminium framed windscreen with windscreen wipers, washers and demisters
• Opening saloon roof hatches
• Large bathing platform area
• Bathing ladder
• Hydraulic passarelle
Anchoring & Mooring:
• 12vDC electric anchor windlass with control at helm station and buttons on deck
• 30kgs stainless steel anchor with 30m chain
• Warps & fenders
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• New covers in Sunbrella, Cream colour.
• All cushions finished in cream coloured leather.
• Extra pillows in berths and open cockpit.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
• Automatic Firesystem
• Navgation lights
Viewing arrangementsLying Turku, Finland
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead broker: Jonas Renlund – Grabau international ( Scandinavia)
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.