Super-smart performance daysailer from Emanuele Rossi Yacht Design with build by Rega Yachts. Launched 2009 and with plenty of recent update/refit. Great specification including carbon rig, teak decks and the all-important marine heads!
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
From the board of Emanuele Rossi, a graduate of Genoa University and the Gilles Vaton design house, the ERYD 30 was conceived to fulfil the increasing demand for stylish, fast, fun daysailers. Built from vacuum-infused GRP with Airex core to provide a light, stiff and well-insulated hull, and a carbon rig, carbon rudder and carbon keel blade, the ERYD 30 is extremely well balanced and stable.
With just two owners since new, ORIENTE has seen only very light use in recent seasons with a comprehensive service having just been completed in Summer 2023 at the Sanlorenzo shipyard in Italy and lots of recent refit work including new topsides paint and teak deck refurbishment in 2020.
ORIENTE boasts many specification highlights including:-
• Lombardini 2 cylinders diesel engine with Saildrive gearbox
• Teak laid decks
• Dark blue painted topsides
• Maxpar carbon fibre mast and boom
• Retractable carbon fibre bowsprit
• Carbon fibre keel blade and rudder
• Raymarine Axiom 9’ chartplotters
• Raymarine autopilot
• Marine toilet
• Shorepower and battery charger
Its performances, the elegance of its lines and its unique design have made it the benchmark of the daysailer market. The idea behind the front lines of the project ‘ ERYD 30 was to create a unique object in an elegant design, modern and classic at the same time, so that it was always topical.
To achieve this, we uncompromisingly drew on the most advanced building techniques and on the extensive use of composite materials enhancing the hull and appendages highly performing even under weak wind conditions.
The result is a safe but exciting boat, easy to sail, and also suitable for solo races, with adequate habitability and comfort equally adapted to day outings and short term cruises.
DESIGN AND PERFORMANCES
The idea that gave birth to the first layout lines of the ERYD 30 was to create a unique object, with an elegant design, modern and classic at the same time, so that it would always be topical. In order to make this possible we used the best uncompromising building techniques, advanced composite materials and shapes of keel and appendices that are extremely efficient, even on with little wind. The result is a pleasant boat, safe, easy to sail even on one's own, and with enough living commodities and comfort for daily and short cruises.
Big sundeck spaces free of any manoeuvres, all the halyards within reach of the helmsman, lowered mainsail and jib rails, skylights flush at deck level in order not to hinder the circulation. These are some of the details studied for the deck of the ERYD30, details that make her unique in design and functionality.
The interiors of the ERYD are completely stucco plastered by hand and varnished. The absence of internal bulkheads gives the interior a pleasant feeling of space. Four comfortable beds, a foldaway stove and all the led spots grant the necessary comfort for daily and short cruises.
The idea behind the ERYD 30 is certainly that of creating an elegant and classic model, but at the same time contemporary and current. To do this it was decided to use the most modern construction techniques, the best materials available and extremely performing hull shapes and appendages even with little wind.
All the sunbathing areas are large and completely free from any manoeuvring: the halyards are within easy reach of the helmsman, the mainsail and jib travellers are lowered and the skylights have been placed flush with the deck so as not to hinder movement.
Thanks to all these details, ERYD 30 is a fun, safe and easy to sail boat, but also perfect for relaxation and for spending peaceful days at sea with friends or family. In the working of the interiors, entirely hand-stuccoed and painted, you can feel the artisanal contribution that makes this boat unique; moreover, the internal bulkheads are completely absent, and this gives the spaces below deck a truly unprecedented breadth. To all this are added four comfortable beds, a retractable stove and LED spots that create a welcoming and comfortable environment.
The technique chosen for the construction is that of the infusion of vinylester resin, with biaxial and unidirectional fabrics of glass and Airex sandwich; rudder, centreboard and mast, on the other hand, are built entirely in carbon.
The result of this process is a particularly rigid and light structure which allows for a ballast/displacement ratio of 50% and therefore guarantees excellent performance and excellent safety at sea.
BARCHE A VELA 2011
• The vessel complies with the European Union Recreational Craft Directive and is categorised C – Inshore.
• The hull and deck are sandwich infusion of vinylester
• Quadriaxial and unidirectional glass fibres
• Airex sandwich
• Blue hull painted – 2020
• Black antifouling 9.2023
Keel & Rudder:
• The keel and rudder are built using a carbon/epoxy resin
• Lead/antimony alloy was used in the bulb
Engine & gearbox:
• Lombardini LDW 502M, aluminum direct injection, 2 cylinders, 4 strokes diesel engine producing 11hp @ 3,600 RPM
• Closed circuit freshwater cooling
• Shaft drive reduction gearbox
• Single lever throttle/gear control
Service & Maintenance:
• Engine hours – approx. 65 as of Summer 2023
• Date of last engine service – September 2023
Propulsion & Steering:
• RADICE two blades clockwise folding propeller
• Laminated tiller with tiller extension
• Self-aligning top and bottom rudder bearings – serviced 2023
• 12vDC primary domestic system with 12vDC starting circuit and 220v AC via shorepower
• 12vDC crack battery
• 12vDC service battery
Charging / Inverter:
• Automatic battery charger – 2023
• 220vAC shore power connection - 2023
• 12vDC engine mounted alternator
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Pressurised fresh water supply via 12vDC high pressure pump
• Manual bilge pump
• 35 lt Diesel fuel tank with deck filler
• 50 lt Fresh water tank with deck filler
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• 2x Raymarine Axiom 9’’ chartplotters in the cockpit – 2023
• TackcTick wind, speed and depth system – 2023
• Raymarine wireless Micro-Talk data connection and Seatalk network cables
• Raymarine RT1000 Autopilot – 2023
• 12vDC fridge
• Manual saltwater heads discharging overboard.
Summary of Accommodation:
• Up to 4 berths in open-plan forward cabin space and two saloon settee berths.
• Sink to port side of forward end of saloon. DC panel opposite to starboard.
• Manual marine heads.
• The interior is made of painted white colour
• There are cushions on the seats and mattresses in the bow.
• Maxspar carbon fibre black painted, keel-stepped mast, with 2 sets of spreaders.
• Maxspar carbon fibre boom black painted
• Stainless steel rod standing rigging
• Lazy jacks
• Genoa furler
• Carbon fibre retractable bowsprit with fittings for a fixed forestay and bobstay. – to be commissioned
• Bowsprit tip is fitted with gennaker tack fitting – to be commissioned
• Bowsprit fitted with internal launch and retract system – to be commissioned.
• 2x self-tacking two speed winches
• Sail Design Filmless technology Structure in Dynema in Black Tecnora furling Jib - 2022
• Full battened mainsail
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Stainless steel anchor chain
• Pop-up mooring cleats
• Fenders and warps
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Lying La Spezia, Italy.
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.