1989 EUROMARINE CALIARI YACHT COANDA 54
€79,000 tax paid
Classic Italian design at its very best!
|Manufacturer/Model||Euromarine Caliari Yacht Coanda 54|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Lying||Nr. Sanremo, Italy|
|Engine||2x GM Detroit 8V92 TI-MDC 665hp|
|Drinking Water Capacity||800l|
DescriptionVery nicely maintained late-model example of the cult Paolo Caliari designed Coanda 54. Powered by twin Detroit 665hp diesels and boasting a great 2-cabin plus crew layout. Classic Italian design at its very best.
Paolo Caliari, born in 1932, was one of the founding fathers of contemporary yacht design and one of the greatest expressions of classic made in Italy, between 1965 and the 90s.
In the context of a historical location of his profile, Paolo Caliari was a leader in international pleasure boating. Several of the best known and experienced nautical designers currently in business were trained in his studio where they worked at the dawn of their career, acquiring the fundamentals of the craft, the "revolutionary" sense of line purity and the importance of attention for technological innovation, the "moral" cornerstones of their master's professional paradigm.
Designers such as Aldo Cichero, Andrea Bacigalupo, Anna and Franco Dellarole, have witnessed live, as young collaborators of the studio in the Pinewood of Arenzano, the gestation of the Tiger, the legendary boat that in 1970-71 revolutionized the paradigm of yachting, and Leopard, the first of a long series of models from 15 to 27 meters signed by Paolo Caliari and created by the Arno Shipyards, which generated the name of the new brand, Leopard.
For what concern the COANDA series, the C42 will be the starting point of the type of open performance cabin cruiser, then the Leopards from 19 to 27 meters up to the great Coanda family of the 80s and 90s are the milestones of the second Caliari style.
Accommodationplus crew cabin
• Our understanding is that the boat is exempt from the Recreational Craft Directive as she was first placed into use with the EU prior to 16th June 1998.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• All GRP with non-slip moulded decks.
• GRP hard top above cockpit
• Teak bathing platform
• Teak laid cockpit sole
• White GRP topsides with black style lines
Engine & gearbox:
• 2x GM Detroit 8V92 TI-MDC turbo-charged V8 diesel engines producing 665hp each at 2,300rpm
• Single lever throttle/gear controls
• Automatic fire extinguishers in engine room
• Engine hours – approx. 1900 as of March 2018
• Date of last engine service – Summer 2017 (both turbos overhauled)
• Cruising speed – approx 18 knots
• Maximum speed – approx 25 knots
Propulsion & Steering:
• Shaft drives
• Rudders with hydraulic steering
• Trim tabs with indicators at helm
• 24vDC primary domestic system with 24vDC starting circuit and 220v AC via shorepower
• 3x 24v 220Ah start engine batteries – 2012
• 3x 24v 220Ah services batteries – 2012
Charging / Inverter:
• Original battery charger + new automatic battery charger as spare part
• 2x 24v engine mounted alternators
• 220vAC shore power system with 220vAC ring main internally
• AC/DC panel with circuit breakers
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Water is pressurised by 24vDC high-pressure pump system
• Hot & cold freshwater pressurised water supply throughout
• Hot water boiler tank via 220v immersion heater element.
• Electric bilge pumps
• Manual bilge pump
• Approx 2,500 litres fuel capacity
• Approx 800 litres water capacity
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Autohelm autopilot
• Interphase forward looking echosounder
• Steering compass
• 2x VHF, internal and external
• Miele microwave
• Front opening refrigerator
• Electric ceramic hob with 2x burners
• Freezer in the saloon
• Candy washing machine in the crew stern cabin with its own bilge pump
• 2x 24v electric heads
• Sink with hot & cold fresh water supply
Heating & Ventilation:
• 220vAC Reverse cycle air-conditioning and heating system in each cabin from Frigomar
• Hi-fi system with interior and exterior speakers
• LED TV - 2018
Summary of Accommodation:
• Up to 5 berths plus crew in two cabins, saloon and crew cabin. Three heads.
• Master cabin forward with centreline double berth.
• Master cabin heads aft.
• Guest heads opposite.
• Twin guest cabin aft to port.
• Galley aft to starboard.
• Steps up to saloon with U-shaped settee to port.
• Cupboards to starboard.
• Aft crew cabin with ensuite facilities.
• High gloss wood joinery with contrasting white painted laminate surfaces.
• Grey carpeting
• White vinyl headlinings
• White laminate counters in galley and heads.
• Hydraulic two step foldable gangway from Besenzoni
Anchoring & Mooring:
• 1400w Electric windlass
• Anchor with chain
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• Bimini top
• Cockpit cushions
Tender & Outboard:
• Tender Zodiac
• Evinrude outboard engine 7.5hp
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Viewing arrangementsLying Marina degli Aregai, Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.