Well-maintained 2002 Fairline Phantom 43 flybridge motor yacht with great specification, many recent updates, and low usage. Stored ashore under cover each winter.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
KATARIINA is a beautifully presented, Scandinavian-owned and based, 2002 example of the very popular Fairline Phantom 43. Boasting a luxurious 2-cabin, 2-heads interior layout. Her specification highlights include:-
• Twin Volvo TAMD 74P 480hp engines with low hours run
• Rope-cutters on shafts
• Bow and stern thrusters
• Updated Raymarine instrumentation with twin Axiom plotters and Quantum digital radar
• Onan 4kw generator
• Electric galley with ceramic hob and combination microwave
• Flybridge wetbar with BBQ
• Electric marine heads
• Leather upholstery
• Stern anchor windlass
• The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised ‘B’.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• GRP hull, deck and superstructure
• Hull is finished in white
• Teak laid decking in aft cockpit
• Nonslip deck finish to side decks and flybridge
• Stainless steel rubbing strake
Engine & gearbox:
• 2x Volvo Penta TAMD 74P producing 480hp each at 2,600 rpm
• Twin disc MD 5075A reduction gearboxes with 1.75:1 reduction ratios
• Closed-circulation fresh water engine cooling via saltwater intake and heat exchangers.
• Volvo EDC electronic single lever gear/throttle controls
Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine hours: approx. 1,310 as of winter 2023
• Last date of engine service: Spring 2023
• Cruising speed: approx 24 knots
• Maximum speed: approx 30 knots
Steering and Propulsion:
• Bronze p-bracket shaft support strut with rubber cutlass bearing.
• Stainless steel propeller shafts.
• Clements 4-bladed propellers.
• Rope cutters on shaft.
• Electro-hydraulic trim tabs
• Cast bronze rudders.
• Sidepower 12vDC bowthruster with controls at helm and further remote control handset
• Lewmar 12vDC sternthruster controls at helm and further remote control handset
• Yacht Controller for remote control docking
• 12vDC domestic system with 220vAC via shorepower, generator or inverter.
• 12vDC engine start batteries
• 12vDC service batteries
• 12vDC bow and sternthruster batteries
• Battery monitoring system
• Battery bank link switch
• Jenelec 50 Amp 12vDC 3-step battery charger
• Micro Control Power Inverter 800w output inverter
• Onan Cummins 4kw 220vAC diesel generator
• Generator hours: approx. 450 as of Spring 2023
• Last date of service: Spring 2023
• 12vDC engine-mounted alternators
• 220vAC shore power connection
• 220vAC sockets throughout interior
• 12vDC Sockets
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Water is pressurised by 12vDC high-pressure pump system
• Hot & cold freshwater pressurised water supply to head, shower, galley and bathing platform shower.
• Hot water heated via engine calorifier or via 220v immersion heater element in well-insulated hot water tank.
• 3x 12vDC electric automatic bilges pumps with manual overrides at DC panel
• Manual bilge pump
• Approx 1,520 litres fuel capacity in 2x aluminium tanks
• Approx 650 litres fresh water capacity in 2x tanks
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Raymarine Axiom radar/chartplotter displays at flybridge and lower helm
• Raymarine Quantum digital radar scanner
• Raymarine ST6000 autopilot control head at flybridge and lower helm
• Raymarine ST60 Tridata speed/depth/log display at flybridge and lower helm
• Steering compasses at both helms
• Gurest remote control spotlight on radar arch
• 2x Shipmate RS8400 VHF handsets (flybridge and lower helm)
• AEG 220vAC 2-burner ceramic hob
• Sharp 220vAC combination convection oven with grill
• 12vDC/220vAC Isotherm stainless steel 130 litre front opening refrigerator
• Sinks with thermostatic hot & cold mixer tap
• 12v electric heads
• Sink with hot & cold water supply
• Dedicated shower compartments throughout with thermostatic hot & cold pressurised shower
Heating & Ventilation:
• Eberspacher D4 4000w Aitronic diesel-fired hot air cabin heating system with 5 outlets
• Dimmer for all lights in saloon and cabins
• Night LED lights at galley
• Fusion MS stereo system with speakers in saloon and cockpit
• LCD TV with DVD
• Glomex digital TV antenna/amplifier
• High quality varnished teak joinery throughout.
• Teak & holly soleboards in accommodation cabin
• Teak laid flooring in saloon area in main saloon & dining area.
• White carpets throughout interior
• Ash & holly marine laminate floors in galley & utility room.
• Black speckled Corian worktops in galley and countertops in heads compartments.
• White synthetic leather upholstery in saloon and on sunbathing cushions
Description of Accommodation from Forward:
• 4 berths in two cabins
• Forward master cabin with island double berth. Lockers above and outboard and stowage beneath berth.
• To starboard is the helm station
• Linear galley forward port.
• Stainless steel open-front pulpit
• Stainless steel fixed guardrails running aft to deckhouse
• Recessed space on forward cabin top for sunbathing cushions
• Stainless steel framed windscreen with triple windscreen wipers and washers
• Stainless steel bathing ladder
• Hot & cold pressurised shower at bathing platform
• LED deck lights
• Flybridge wetbar with BBQ
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Lofrans 12vDC electric anchor windlass with control at helm station and hand-held remote control
• 20kgs stainless steel stern anchor with windlass.
• Warps & fenders
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• Covers for all cockpit furniture and cockpit helm area
• Aft lower cockpit clears
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
• Navigation lights
• Fire extinguishers
Lying: Helsinki, Finland
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead broker: Matias Renlund – Grabau international (Scandinavia)
Tel: +358 406861501
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.