Extremely well-presented and much-updated Ferretti 830 from 2006. Fitted with the larger 2,030hp MTU engines plus a huge general specification ranging gyroscopic stabilisers, tender garage and hydro-spa on the flybridge.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Launched in 2006, this fully-equipped flybridge motor yacht boasts timeless lines combined with surprising performance thanks to her twin MTU 16V 2,030hp engines, and fantastic living spaces both above and below decks with a 4-cabin, 5-heads, plus crew interior layout.
Her specification highlights include:-
• Twin MTU 16V 2000-series diesels with 4,060hp combined output
• Hydraulic bowthruster
• Gyroscopic stabilisers
• Teak decks
• Tender garage
• Tender crane on flybridge with 4.30m tender
• Hydraulic passarelle
• Satellite TV system
• Surround sound entertainment systems above and below decks
• Raymarine, Simrad and Furuno navigation instruments
• Twin Kohler 24kva generators with very low hours run
• SeaRecovery watermaker
• Dometic airconditioning
• Fully equipped upper and lower electric galleys with ample refrigeration
• Aft mooring windlasses
• Hydro-spa on flybridge
LIDIA benefits from being offered for sale exclusive of VAT and is conveniently located in the Barlceona. Ideal for charter or private usage, she is extremely well priced to attract a quick and simple sale.
• Our understanding is that the vessel complies with the EU’s Recreational Craft Directive
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• GRP sandwich construction for deck and superstructure for strength and high-thermal insulation
• White gelcoat finish
• Teak laid side decks, aft cockpit and flybridge
Engine & gearbox:
• 2x MTU 16V 2000 M91 diesel engines producing 2,030hp each
• Closed circulation freshwater engine cooling via saltwater intake and heat exchanger.
• Electronic throttles
• ZF2555A gearboxes with 2.536 reduction ratio
• Silenced underwater exhausts
• Additional aft helm station with throttles and thruster controls
Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine hours: 3,485 approx. as of Autumn 2022
• Date of last engine services – Autumn 2022
• Cruising speed: approx. 28 knots
• Maximum speed: approx 33 knots
Propulsion, Steering & Stabilisers
• Hydraulic steering system
• Electronic Trim tabs
• American Bowthrusters hydraulic Bowthruster
• Mitsubishi ARG gyroscopic stabilisers
• 24vDC domestic system with 220vAC via shore power, generator or inverters
• 24vDC service battery banks
• Engine start batteries
• Generator start battery
Charging & Inverters:
• 2x Mastervolt 24vDC battery chargers
• Mastervol Dakar 24/2000 combination charger and inverter
• Victron 12v battery charger
• Victron Phoenix 24/5000 5kw Inverter
• Victron Phoenix 24/1600 1.6kw Inverter
• 2 x engine-mounted alternators
• 2x Kohler 24kva diesel generators
• Generator hours – approx. 577 & 761 as of Autumn 2022
• Date of last generators services – Autumn 2022
• Isolation transformer
• 220vAC shore power connections
• 220vAC sockets in interior
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• 220V Water pump
• Water is pressurised by 24vDC high-pressure pump systems
• Hot & cold freshwater pressurised water supply throughout
• Hot water boiler tank via 220v immersion heater element.
• SeaRecovery 220vAC reverse osmosis watermaker
• Watermaker hours – approx. 327 as of Autumn 2022
• Bilge pump system with pumps throughout bilge spaces
• Approx 7,400 litres fuel tank capacity
• Approx 1,320 litres water tank capacity
• Black and grey water holding tanks each of 320 litres capacity
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Furuno NavNet 3D GPS chart plotter
• Simrad radar chart plotter displays
• Raymarine speed, depth and rudder angle displays
• Raymarine ST autopilot controls
• Furuno GPS32 GPS reciever
• Simrad open-array radar scanner
• Steering compass
• Simrad VHF with DSC and AIS
• Whirlpool 220vAC combination oven
• AEG ceramic hob with 4x burners
• Extractor hood
• Twin stainless steel sinks with thermostatic mixer tap
• Siemens American style fridge freezer with filtered water supply and ice maker
• Miele washing machine
• Miele dryer
• Electric vacuum flush freshwater heads in all heads
• Sinks and showers with hot & cold-water supply
Heating & Ventilation
• Dometic Condaria Reverse cycle air-conditioning system with Double Converter (EU-US) 220vAC /110vAC in all cabins and Chiller Organiser 2 controls
• 4x Air conditioning compressors 2022
• Sony CD/radio systems in all main cabins including galley
• TV’s in primary accommodation cabins
• KVH Tracvision satellite TV antenna with decoder
• Amplified TV aerial
• 9 guest berths in 2 x double bed cabin and 2 x twin cabins (one with an extra pullman bed), each with ensuites plus two further crew cabins accommodating 4 crew members
• Gloss varnish cherry joinery throughout
• Fabric lined walls
• Cream leather upholstery
• Beige carpeting and teak parquet floors
• Roman blinds
• The large saloon (4.5 x 6 m) is dominated by an L-shaped sofa with a further settee chair surrounding a coffee table. Opposite to starboard is a large counter area with extensive storage in cupboards.
• Forward of main saloon area is the dining area with table and chairs for eight.
• The galley is located forward to port with access to the side decks for crew.
• The saloon also has a day head located between the day area and the wheel house.
• The central helm station extends to full beam and includes a spacious and comfortable dinette for two people to starboard.
• Below decks, the master cabin is in the middle of the yacht and has been positioned widthways to provide two large windows giving total immersion in the outside panorama.
• The sleeping area is divided from the head by a large glass panel in the centre of the cabin that acts as a bed-head. This can be screened by a Venetian blind for privacy, while allowing plenty of natural light into the room through the large windows.
• The innovative interior design of the Ferretti 830 gives an all-round view of the sea also from the master cabin.
• The two communicating bathrooms were designed with dual access: one for services and the other for the two-person shower area.
The master cabin also has two walk-in wardrobes, a lady's vanity unit with a chaise-longue by the side.
• The central corridor leads to the two guest cabins with double and twin beds, each with its own head with shower.
• Continuing toward the bows you come to the large VIP cabin which ha a double bed also with a head.
• All the heads on the Ferretti 830 have teak floors with an open-pore finish and inlaid marble.
General Summary of Exterior Spaces:
• On the fly-bridge, the roll bar, normally fitted towards the stern, has been turned towards the bows to create a shaded area over the sofa for the hottest part of the day.
• There is a hydro-massage bath fitted aft of the main sofa.
• Wet bar with fridge, sink and BBQ.
• Tender stowage at aft end of flybridge with Besenzoni hydraulic crane with 600kgs lift capacity.
• To ensure total comfort and greater privacy, the engine-room has been located between the cabins and the crew's quarters, which can be accessed from the outside. The engines have been positioned along the line of the axis and the skipper can access the engine-room directly. Silence is guaranteed by the inter-position of the diesel tank which is larger and gives more autonomy.
• The large stern cockpit (3.5 x 4.5 m) can house a table for eight, and the garage below, the door of which opens to become a beach at sea level, is ideal for storing a jet-ski
• Hydraulic passarelle gangway
Anchoring & Mooring:
• 2x Lofrans 2,500w electric anchor windlasses
• 2x 700w aft mooring capstan winches
• Warps & fenders
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• Cockpit cushions
• Aft sunbed cushions
• Foredeck sunbathing cushions
Tender & Outboard:
• Novurania 430DL GRP RIB tender with centre console
• Yamaha 60hp 4-stroke outboard engine
Lying: Barcelona, Spain
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Lucio Pellegrini
Grab International (Palma)
Tel: +34 675 236 174
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.