2007 FISHER 34 MKIII
£127,000 tax paid
2007 Northshore-built Fisher 34 MkIII sloop
|Manufacturer/Model||Fisher 34 MkIII|
|Designer||Wyatt & Freeman|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Lying||Western Highlands, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|Engine||Yanmar 4JH4-TE 72hp|
|Keel Type||Long Keel|
|Drinking Water Capacity||340l|
DescriptionVery smart green-hulled Fisher 34 in MkIII guise with a great spec for effortless all-weathers cruising. A beautifully constructed boat with a cult following, and perfect for use all year round.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
The Fisher 34 MkII is thought by many to be the ultimate Fisher design. Offering the optimum mix of timeless looks, comfortable accommodation with the better performance of the sloop rig. A UK tax paid example of the class PUFFIN has been lightly used since her build in 2007, with her first owner for just a handful of years. Her current owners moved her to Scotland where she has spent the rest of her time gentle cruising the Western Isles during a short summer season, wintering ashore annually.
Offered for sale in a ‘sail away’ condition she has a comprehensive inventory which boats:
• Masthead sloop rig.
• Folding mast steps to mast head.
• Cruising chute
• Electric windlass
• Bow thruster
• Black water and Grey water holding tanks
• Raymarine instrumentation, including radar.
• Raymarine autopilot.
• Raymarine Life Tag MOB system.
Requiring very little to make her perfect, PUFFIN is competitively priced to sell. Viewing strictly by prior arrangement.
** Over 200 further high resolution photographs available on request – Please contact us **
This lovely, characterful boat has been a delight to us. She has had very light use with us, mainly around the Sound of Mull in the West of Scotland. She has proved to be just right for our Scottish climate, as the wheelhouse protects one from the elements so well. She has been well maintained by a custodian who attends to her on her mooring and has spent the winters on the hard, in the care of a marine mechanic and yard.
She is very comfortable and snug. I am an author and some of my books in the No 1 Ladies Detective Agency series have been written on board Puffin.
What I have particularly loved about her is her looks. She is a very beautiful boat, and wherever we go she turns heads. People have got to know her in the West of Scotland and she gets many admiring glances.
• We understand the Fisher 34 MkII is constructed to RCD category A ‘Ocean’
• Single piece GRP moulded hull with full length keel.
• Polyester E-glass laminate, hand consolidated.
• Gelcoat finish externally, topsides finished in green.
• Skeg supported, full depth rudder.
• Hardwood imitation top strakes.
• Hull finished below waterline with red antifouing.
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• GRP moulded deck with integrated cockpit, coachroof, side decks and bulwarks.
• Moulded GRP wheelhouse joined to deck moulding below window line.
• Polyster E-glass laminate, hand consolidated, balsa core in way of horizontal panels.
• Gelcoat finish externally in white.
• Treadmaster non-slip panels to finish side decks and cockpit seating.
• Hardwood grabrails, capping rail and coaming tops.
• Full length keel as part of hull moulding.
• Encapsulated ballast within keel.
• Full depth skeg hung rudder.
• Stainless steel rudder stock.
• Conventional greaser type stuffing gland.
Engine & gearbox:
• Yanmar 4JH4-TE marine diesel engine.
• 72hp @3000 RPM
• 4 cylinder, turbo charged, indirectly cooled.
• Hurth ZF30-M mechanical marine gearbox.
• Racor turbine type primary fuel filter.
• Vetus exhaust temperature alarm system.
• Morse single lever control.
Maintenance & Performance:
• Cruising speed – 7kts
• Engine last serviced autumn 2018.
• Recommissioned at launching in spring 2019.
Propulsion & Steering:
• Stainless steel propeller shaft.
• Water-fed, stuffing type sterngland.
• Fixed, 3 blade, bronze propeller.
• Ambassador ‘Stripper’ type rope cutter.
• Lewmar Whitlock rod linkage, single station, wheel steering system.
• Teak tiller fitting directly onto head of rudder stock aft.
• Raymarine S3 smartpilot
• Raymarine ST6002 control head, by helm
• Raymarine S100 Remote control.
• Lewmar Mamba drive unit
• Lewmar 185TT 5.0kw bow thruster.
• Separate battery with isolator in aft cabin.
• Button type control panel at helm station.
• Engine space 3” blower unit, manually switched.
• 12vDC onboard power system.
• 240vAC shore power system.
• 240vDC factory installed system.
• Single 16amp connection.
• RCD protection
• Powering ring main, battery charger and immersion heater.
• 240v 3-pin UK sockets in forward cabin, saloon and wheelhouse.
• Engine battery bank – 1x 12v Lead acid
• Domestic battery bank – 2x 12v Lead acid
• Sterling Power Products advanced 4step digital 240vAC charger.
• 12v, 50amp
• 3 outputs.
• Hitachi 12v, 80amp.
• Victron Energy FET battery isolating diode controller.
• BEP 600-DCM Contour Matrix DC Battery monitor – twin banks
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Pressurised hot and cold water system.
• 12vDC pump.
• Hot water from calorifier
• Mono mixer taps in galley and heads.
• Tank collecting discharge from galley sink and heads wash hand basin.
• Johnson Pumps, gulper type, electric pump out, manually switched.
• Tank level indicator in galley.
• Manually switch electric discharge pump for shower drain, direct overboard.
• Manual bilge pump
• Electric bilge pump, manual and auto switching.
• Single Stainless steel tank.
• Approximate capacity 360 litres.
• Twin Stainless steel tanks.
• Forward tank below forward section of forward bunk.
• Main tank below saloon sole.
• Approximate capacity 340 litres.
• Heated by engine.
• 240v Immersion heater element.
• Located beneath aft saloon seating.
• Tank can be isolated and head discharge directly overboard.
• Tank manually pumped, overboard discharge.
• Deck pump out fitting on side deck.
Grey Water Tank:
• Tek-Tanks nylon tank in bilge space below galley.
• Manually swithed, electric pump discharge.
• Single analogue gauge at switch panel for water and fuel tanks.
• LED Level indicator in galley for grey water tank.
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Raymarine ST60+ Depth
• Raymarine ST60+ Log
• Raymarine ST60+ Wind
• Raymarine C120 Classic MFD with plotter, radar and fish finder functionality.
• Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot control head.
• Yeoman chart plotter.
• Plastimo Contest 130 magnetic compass
• Raymarine RAY54E DSC VHF
• Raymarine 2kW, mast mounted scanner.
• ICS NAV6 Navtex
• Stainless steel sink, large sink with half sized sink forward.
• Mono mixer tap.
• Manually pumped freshwater faucet
• Plastimo Neptune 2500 gas cooker, 2 burner, grill and oven.
• Top loading fridge under forward section of worktop.
• Gas and Co2 alarm.
• Jabsco manual marine toilet, twist’n’lock type.
• Wash hand basin with mono mixer tap extending to be shower head.
Heating & Ventilation:
• Eberspacher diesel fired, blown air system
• Outlets for heater in forward cabin, saloon and wheelhouse.
• Isotherm ASU system.
• 12vDC, air cooled compressor.
• 12v conventional bulbs
• Overhead lighting in saloon, cabins and heads.
• Reading lights over cabin bunks
• Overhead red lighting in wheelhouse.
• Sony Radio/CD head unit with USB/Bluetooth connectivity
• JVC speakers overhead in saloon and wheelhouse.
• 12V charging socket in saloon.
• Windscreen wipers, port and starboard
• Chart table light mounted on starboard side working area in wheelhouse.
Summary of Accommodation:
• Accommodation for six.
• Master cabin forward.
• Double aft cabin.
• Saloon settee converting to occasional double berth.
• Single heads.
• Joinery work in traditional style with blonde teak veneer finish.
• Soleboards with teak and holly style, hard wearing plastic veneer.
• Upholstery in lightly textured rich green velour type fabric.
• Headlining in wheelhouse finished in simulated planking panel, finished in a satin off-white with varnished teak trims between sections.
• Headlinings below decks finished in vinyl covered panels with varnished teak trims between.
• Green curtains fitting for all portlights.
• Blinds fitted for all wheelhouse windows.
• Flyscreens and blinds over deck hatches forward.
Description of Accommodation from Forward:
• Two large single berths in traditional v-berth configuration.
• In-fill section creating large double bunk.
• Lee cloths fitted for use as single bunks.
• Standing area aft of bunks.
• Shelfed storage locker outboard to port.
• Hanging locker outboard to starboard.
• Bin type lockers, shallow in depth below aft ends of bunks.
• Port holes in topsides, above bunk level forward.
• Two opening portlights in coachroof sides aft.
• Opening deck hatch overhead.
• Split with saloon settee to port, linear galley to starboard.
• U-shaped saloon settee to port.
• Adjustable height, swivelling, pole mounted saloon table.
• Storage lockers and shelf outboard of seating to port.
• Cave lockers behind seat backs.
• Saloon table drops down with in-fill cushion to create compact double bunk.
• Two opening portlights in coachroof sides to port.
• Linear galley along starboard side of saloon.
• Full length, fiddle edged worktop with infill section over galley stove.
• Top loading fridge forward.
• Single stainless steel sink unit with full size and half size sink.
• Plastimo gas galley stove.
• Built in drawers above worktop for crockery storage.
• Sliding front lockers above worktop forward and aft.
• Selection of drawers and lockers beneath aft end of worktop.
• Two opening portlights in coachroof sides to starboard.
• Small opening deck hatch over galley with blind and fly screen.
• Aft of galley to starboard.
• Double bunk extending aft along starboard quarter.
• Standing room with single seat at forward end of cabin.
• Hanging locker outboard of seat.
• Drawers beneath seat.
• Large bin locker beneath inboard side of bunk.
• Opening portlight, outboard forward.
• Opening porlight to wheelhouse inboard.
• Aft of saloon to port.
• GRP moulded base forming vanity unit and plinth for toilet.
• Forward facing manual marine toilet.
• Vanity unit and countertop outboard.
• Moulded wash hand basin in forward end of counter top.
• Fold down seat to protect toilet when shower is in use.
• Nylon sole grating in forward section of compartment for use when showering.
• Storage units outboard of countertop.
• Small locker beneath countertop.
• Occupying full width of the deckhouse aft.
• Helm station to port with short bench seat aft of helm.
• Teak footrest below helm.
• Large chart working area immediately forward of helm with similar area forward of settee to starboard.
• Bench settee running along starboard side.
• Stainless steel, folding footrest beneath settee.
• Engine controls outboard of helm to port.
• Main switch panel on port side of companionway going forward.
• Large cave style storage locker beneath helm seat.
• Large hanging locker outboard of helm.
• Alloy framed, glass windows around wheelhouse.
• Half opening central forward window.
• Half opening sliding windows, port and starboard forward.
• Large opening skylight in wheelhouse roof.
• Deck stepped, masthead sloop rig.
• Silver anodised alloy mast and spars, manufactured by Selden.
• 1x19 stainless steel standing rigging with chromed bronze rigging screws.
• Selden Furlex 200S roller reefing system on forestay.
• Fully battened, slab reefing mainsail.
• Folding mast steps to masthead.
• Mast mounted radome scanner.
• Mast mounted radar reflector.
• Deck flood
• Primary winches – 2x Lewmar 40, self-tailing, two-speed.
• Reefing line winch – Lewmar 16, self-tailing, single-speed.
• Mast mounted halyard winches – 1x Lewmar 16, self-tailing, single-speed. 1x Lewmar 8, single-speed.
• Mast mounted reefing winch – Lewmar 8, single-speed.
• Mainsail – White dacron, slab reefing, partially battened, 3 reefs. Arun Sails.
• Genoa - White dacron with green UV Stripe. Roller reefing.
• Cruising Chute – With snuffer and full set of running rigging. Not used in current ownership
• Short stainless steel bowsprit forward.
• Stainless steel pulpit rail shaped around bowsprit.
• Twin bow rollers built into bowsprit with secondary rollers at stemhead.
• Capping rail mounted, stainless steel fairleads forward, port and starboard.
• Stainless steel, capping rail mounted stanchions supporting single, plastic coated guardwire forward.
• Section of double guardwire running from forward end of wheelhouse aft to cockpit.
• Guardwire gates port and starboard amidships and aft.
• Stainless steel mooring cleats forward and midships.
• Stainless steel sampson posts mounted on caprail aft.
• Moulded bulwarks with hardwood capping rail running the length of the decks outboard.
• Stainless steel framed warp storage box forward of mast step.
• Caprail mounted pin-stop type genoa tracks mounted on caprail in way of wheelhouse port and starboard.
• Hardwood grabrails running the length of the coachroof and wheelhouse.
• Wheelhouse roof mounted Lewmar mainsheet track with car control lines.
• Moulded coaming protecting cockpit with hardwood capping
• Coaming mounted primary winches port and starboard.
• Reefing winch mounted outboard of coaming to port.
• Seating around edges of cockpit, port and starboard and aft.
• Lockers beneath forward seating.
• Lockers outboard of seating aft.
• Aft seat lid providing access to steering gear.
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Lofrans Tigres 12vDC, 1200w electric windlass.
• Plug in remote control on foredeck.
• Toggle switch control panel at helm.
• Stackpack type mainsail cover.
• Zodiac inflatable dinghy with inflatable floor.
• Stainless steel tubular davits with a single Lewmar self-tailing winch mounted on each.
• Folding stainless steel swimming ladder mounted on transom.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
• Wheel house roof mounted port and starboard lights.
• Mast mounted steaming light.
• Stern rail mounted stern light.
• Raymarine lifetag MOB alarm system.
• Seago 4 person cannister raft, mounted in deck cradle (service date?)
• Plastic coated wire jackstays running forward from cockpit.
• Folding pad-eye type harness points on foredeck.
Viewing arrangementsLying, Argyll, Scotland
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Mark Cameron
Tel: Mobile: +44 (0)7988 763254
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.