2011 GIANETTI STAR 64
€630,000 tax not paid
|Manufacturer/Model||Gianetti Star 64|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax not paid|
|Lying||Tyrrhenian Sea, Italy|
|Engine||2x Yanmar 4JH4 110hp|
|Keel Type||Fin Keel|
|Drinking Water Capacity||1100l|
DescriptionSingle owner, privately used, high spec 2011 example of the popular modern twin engine Gianetti Star 64 cruiser. ANNAMIMì is the perfect long-range performance cruiser for family and friends.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
*** Over 170 photos from July 2019 available on request ***
With just one private owner since launch in 2011 and never used for charter, ANNAMIMì is a very smart example of the modern, fast and spacious double engines cruiser. Used exclusively for sailing in Italy, ANNAMIMì owner highlights her comfort and ease of use for double handed sailing. ANNAMIMì is a perfect and great option for those who are looking to buy an ocean cruiser able of long distance cruising in comfort and style.
ANNAMIMì is also a great option for those who are looking to invest in a solid cruiser for charting or for commercial purpose. ANNAMIMì can easely accommodate three couples and a crew in spacious cabins with private heads with shower. The saloon is a great example of contemporary living kitchen for dinner and time spend relaxing with family and friends.
Specified for effortless long range cruising, ANNAMIMì is very well equipped. Her options highlights include:-
• Twin Yanmar 100hp engines with GORI folding propellers
• 2.60m draft keel
• 3-bladed folding prop
• Four cabins three heads layout
• U shape living kitchen
• Full Raymarine electronic package with radar
• Teak deck
• Air conditioning
• Electric winches
• Watermaker Shenker
• 11Kw generator
• Foldable electrohydraulic gangway
• Self tacking jib
• Sprayhood and bimini
• Electric winches
• Electric furling jib
• Carbon fibre bowsprit
• Huge water and diesel capacity
The boat is now very seriously for sale with the new an antifouling done. Bring offers!
Based in Viareggio, the yacht building capital of Italy, Cantiere Nautico Gianetti has been building yachts for over 30 years. Founded by company president Roberto Gianetti, the focus of the shipyard has been to create tailor-made motor yachts for each of their clients.
appears on the scene of yachting for over three decades. The current president Roberto Gianetti is also the founder of the shipyard. The family management and the historical staff of the shipyard are the key features to maintain that direct relationship with the customer that few other builders are able to offer.
Alongside their semi-custom series yachts, there are also the 100% custom designs with all production constantly monitored by the in-house technical office at the Viareggio headquarters, the heart of the company.
Based in Genova, Garroni Design is a comprehensive team of designers, architects and engineers, consultants for many internationally renowned firms, either shipping, boating, automotive, real estate or industrial entrepreneurs.
Garroni Designed is proud having in portfolio brands such as: Nippon Yusen Kaisha NYK Line, Mitsubishi, Samsung, Fincantieri, Chantiers de l’Atlantique, for ship construction; Centro Ricerche Fiat, Iveco and Sea Autocaravans for automotive and Huis ten Bosch, Nagasaki Holland Village, Portofino city hall and esteemed private owners for architecture, resorts and landplaning.
In the yachting industry Garroni is also working with Jeanneau, Bénéteau Group, Prestige Yachts, Benetti, Glastron, Zodiac.
• The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
• Hull built with fibreglass
• Blue hull gelcoat with red waterlines - serviceable
• Strong back, galvanised steel
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Teak laid side decks, coachroof and cockpit
Keel & Rudder:
• Standard composite iron / lead keel
• Draft 2.60m
• Stainless steel keel bolts
• Semi-balanced, profiled rudder with alloy shaft and self-aligning needle bearings
Engine & gearbox:
• 2x Yanmar 4JH4-HTE 4-cylinder turbo-charged diesel engine producing 110hp each.
• Approx. 1000 engine hrs as at July 2019 – hours counter do not work
• Water-cooled rubber exhaust pipe.
• Fresh¬water cooled engine.
• Single lever engine control.
• Panel for engine instruments in the centre table in the cockpit within easy reach of helmsman.
Propulsion & Steering:
• 3-bladed GORI folding propeller
• Max-Power bow-thruster
• Rod linkage steering system
• Twin hide-covered stainless steel helm wheels
• Emergency steering
Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine hours: unknown
• 24vDC domestic systems with 220vAC via shore-power, inverter or generator
• 800Ah 24v Gel service battery pack
• 1x generator start battery
• 2x 12vDc engine start batteries
• Bow thrust batteries
• 24vDC/230vAC 50amp Automatic battery charger
• Charging of batteries is by 100 Amp alternator from engine
• ONAN 11kw 220vAC generator
• Electrical control panel with thermal breakers
• 12v sockets, voltmeter, ampere meter and battery test at DC panel - battery test does serviceable
• 230vAC shore power supply protected with differential breaker and distribution system.
• 230vAC sockets throughout interior
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• The hot freshwater circuit is led into well insulated hot water tank, heated by engine or 230v AC immersion heater element
• Fresh water shower at bathing platform
• 6x high capacity electric bilge pump
• 1x Manual bilge pump
• Approximately 1200 litres in stainless steel tank with a gauge
• Fill¬i¬ng of fuel tanks is through deck inlet.
• Fresh water capacity is approximately 1100 litres in stainless steel tank with a gauge.
• Fill¬i¬ng of water tanks is through deck inlet.
• Holding tanks in stainless steel
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
At the chart table:
• Raymarine E120w Hybrid Touch chart plotter and radar display.
In the cockpit:
• Raymarine E120w Hybrid Touch chart plotter and radar display.
• Engines display
• 3x Raymarine ST70 on the starboard pedestal
• 2x Raymarine ST70 on the port side pedestal
• 2x compass
• Raymarine 250E VHF
• Exterior VHF
• 4-burner induction cooker
• Electric oven
• 24vDC 160litre fridge – stainless steel, front opening
• 24vDC fridge – stainless steel, top opening
• 24vDC electric heads for master and guests cabin
• Hot & cold pressurised water supply with shower
Heating & Ventilation:
• Air-conditioning with 4 units (saloon , master cabin and aft cabins)
• Reading lights in saloon and in accommodation cabins
• Deckhead lighting throughout
• Stereo radio/CD/DVD with speakers in each cabin plus saloon
Summary of Accommodation:
• Up to eight berths in owner’s cabin forward, twin aft cabins plus further bunk beds cabin.
• Forward crew cabin
• Owner cabin with island berth, extensive hanging lockers and drawers
• Ensuite heads with shower
• Saloon with large saloon table, 2 retractable and ergonomic armchairs to starboard and L-shaped sofa to port.
• Navigation area aft to starboard with seat, locker above table for instruments and books and storage in chart table.
• Galley aft to starboard with U-shaped counter, lockers and drawers.
• Twin double aft cabins with ensuite heads and shower plus bulk beds cabin
• Teak wood interior finish with satin varnish.
• Solid wood door frames
• Wood/sandwich doors
• Corian countertops in galley
• Brow upholstery – serviceable
• Hatch covers, blinds and mosquito screens
• Max Spar 3 spreader white painted
• Stainless steel wire standing rigging
• cockpit light in boom
• Max Spar V boom
• Self-tacking jib
• Bamar electric furling system for jib
• Jib halyard
• Hydraulic backstay adjuster
• Hydraulic rigid vang adjuster
• 1x Harken 60 2-speed self-tailing powered halyards winch
• 2x Harken 70 2-speed self-tailing powered primary control winches
• North Sails main
• North Sails furling jib
• Stainless steel pushpit and pulpit
• Twin guardwires with opening side gates
• Cockpit lighting inset into boom
• Cockpit table with BBQ and sink
• Front opening fridge in the cockpit table
• Shower at bathing platform
• Tender and outboard engine
Anchoring & Mooring:
• 24vDC electric windlass mounted below deck level
• Washing pump in the forward chain locker
• Delta anchor with chain
• Mooring cleats
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
Tender and outboard engine:
• Outboard engine
• Pulpit and pushpin navigation lights
• Steaming light
• Anchor light
Viewing arrangementsLying Tyrrhenian Sea, Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.