2006 GIEFFE YACHTS GY53 RACE
€175,000 tax not paid
2007-launched epoxy 3-cabin performance cruiser
|Manufacturer/Model||Gieffe Yachts GY53 Race|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax not paid|
|Hull Construction||Carbon Epoxy Sandwich|
|Keel Type||Fin Keel|
|Drinking Water Capacity||600l|
DescriptionStunning Italian-designed and built E-glass construction ‘Race’ variant of the Gieffe Yachts GY53 performance cruising yacht. Launched in 2007 and now offered for sale at a very attractive price.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Launched in 2007, this is the Race version of the Gieffe 53. Fitted out with the standard draft is 2.70m she is presented for sale at a great price as her owner wishes to move to new projects. The boat main equipment highlights are:
• Teak laid deck
• Carbon fibre mast
• Carbon fibre bowsprit
• Nitronic rod rigging
• Carbon fibre helm wheels
• Electric furling jib
• Harken deck equipment
• 3-cabin, 2-heads layout
The yard, specialised in the production of custom designed boats, is entering the market for the first time with the launch of limited edition models.
This alluring 53' cruiser-racer expresses new concepts in design and functionality. It has a racer cockpit with clever guides for the platforms and with the option of a garage tender and a navigating bridge afterdeck worthy of a much larger vessel. The soft deckhouse line is without continuity solutions, as exemplified by the refined porthole design.
The slender and elegant hull has a powerful shape, and a noteworthy, streamlined stern transom that contrasts with an almost vertical bow post. The new GY 53 is at once a break with, and a reminder of tradition. The elegantly finished and comfortable interiors complete the picture of a boat that doesn't shy away from the admiration it deserves.
Gieffe Yachts represents a coming together of operators with more than thirty years experience in the yacht construction sector, the yard is run by a young and dynamic team of managers and technicians who strongly desire to bring a breath of fresh air to the sector. The "Gieffe Yachts" team has located its new operating base in an industrial zone south of Bergamo, in the heart of Lombardy.
Inside the shipyard is a high-tech atelier equipped to work with advanced composite materials. Of particular note is a modular drying plant which can accommodate the after-care of manufactures of up to 24 metres in length at temperatures of 120°.
The design projects are entirely developed in a three-dimensional environment in order to benefit from the most modern computer simulation and numerically controlled realization techniques.
• CE Certification - A
• Hull built on female mould, entirely of multiaxial and unidirectional fibers and in glass resin matrix epoxy vinyl-impregnated wet and cored Corecell - 25 mm thickness with different densities.
• The adhesion of the sandwich ensured by application of the "vacuum bag" and the post-curing at controlled temperature ensure the stability in time of the laminate.
• Longitudinal and transversal reinforcements from above the waterline down.
• Carbon reinforcements along all the longitudinal members
• The bulkheads and interior furniture are all laminated into the hull structure.
• The bulkheads are all made of fiber sandwich and Corecell with the same modalities of the hull and then coated in wood veneer.
• Hull epoxy treated
• Hull topsides sprayed grey
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Same hull construction, with full of reinforcements in way of through deck fittings.
• Carbon fibre reinforcement in the mast foot area.
• Hull join bolted internally and externally.
• Teak laid side decks, cockpit seating & cockpit sole
Keel & Rudder:
• Stainless steel keel with lead bulb, attached to hull with stainless steel bolts – keel 2.70m standard version
• Balanced rudder of unidirectional glass and biaxial epoxy glass, vacuum bagged and oven cured
• Stainless steel rudder stock
Engine & gearbox:
• Volvo Penta D2 4-cylinder 75hp diesel engine – approx. 600hrs run
• Saildrive gearbox
• Fresh¬water cooled engine.
• Single lever engine control.
Propulsion & Steering:
• Gori 3-bladed folding propeller
• Jefa twin wheel steering with universal joint steering connection
• Emergency tiller.
• 12vDC domestic systems with 220vAC via shore-power or inverter
• 1x 100Ah 12vDC gel engine start battery
• 3x 140Ah service batteries joined in parallel to supply 420Ah @ 12vDC
Charging & Inverter:
• Automatic battery charger
• 12vDC 150Ah Engine-mounted alternator
• 220v shore power with isolator and circuit breaker
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• The hot freshwater circuit is led into a well-insulated hot water tank, heated by engine or 230v AC immersion heater element
• Pressure pump
• Hot & cold pressurised cockpit shower
• 3x Electric bilge pumps located in sail locker, main saloon bilge and aft compartment locker.
• Manual bilge pump in cockpit
• Electric shower drain pumps
• 340 litres fuel capacity in 2x stainless steel tanks
• 600 litres fresh water capacity structural water tanks
• 130 litres plastic black water holding tank with electric discharge
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Raymarine autopilot (Raymarine Gyro)
• GPS chartplotter
• GPS Chartplotter on TV LCD at the chart table
• Log, Eco, Wind jumbo at the mast
• Steering compasses
• Raymarine VHF with DSC
• 2 burner gas stove with oven
• Stainless steel microwave oven
• Stainless steel front-opening refrigerator
• 2x 12vDC electric freshwater heads
• Hot & cold pressurised water supplies with shower in heads
• LCD TV
Summary of Accommodation:
• Up to 7 berths plus crew in double master cabin, two twin aft cabins and one settee berth in saloon. 2 heads.
• Sail locker forward with fittings to become crew berth
• Master cabin with centreline double berth and double hanging locker
• Ensuite heads compartment forward with shower and heads
• Saloon with U-shaped seating to starboard and twin seats to port with central table.
• Galley aft of saloon area to starboard with L-shaped countertop
• Chart table area opposite saloon area to port
• Two twin aft cabins with double hanging lockers
• Aft days heads with shower
• High quality light wood joinery with contrasting dark wood trim.
• Dark wood floors
• White panelled headlinings
• Light cloth upholstery
• White Corian counters in galley and heads
• Lightweight aluminium alloys spars
• Keel-stepped mast with 3-sets of swept-back spreaders
• Folding Carbon bowsprit
• Stainless steel rod standing rigging
• Hydraulic vang, main and split backstays with control unit in cockpit
• German mainsheet system
• Low-friction mainsail track on mast with battencar system
• 12vDC Bamar recessed electric jib furler
• I = 22.00m, J = 5.87m, P = 21.00m, E = 6.80m
• 160sqm sail area
• Spinnaker pole.
• 6x Harken self-tailing winches in cockpit with 1x electric halyard winch
• Full batten main
• Furling genoa
• Code 0
• Double stainless lifelines with side boarding gates
• Swimming ladder
• Tender garage for 2.50m tender
Anchoring & Mooring:
• 12vDC anchor windlass
• DELTA anchor with chain
• Fenders & warps
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• Stackpack mainsail cover
• Steering wheels covers
Viewing arrangementsLying Rosignano Solvay - Tuscany - Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Tel: +39 3337489281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.