2008 GOLDFISH 29 RIB TENDER
€91,000 tax paid
High spec, low hours Goldfish 29
|Manufacturer/Model||Goldfish 29 RIB Tender|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Engine||Yanmar 6LPA-STP2 6-cylinder D-Max 380|
|Hull Construction||GRP / Hypalon|
|Drinking Water Capacity||25l|
DescriptionFacelifted 2008 version of the hugely popular Goldfish 29 RIB Tender powered by the unique Yanmar D-Max 380 diesel engine, propelling this legendary Scandinavian hull design to speeds in excess of 60 knots.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Used exclusively in the Baltic Sea and only during the summer months, this 2008 facelift Goldfish 29 RIB Tender is fully-equipped and extremely well-maintained with low hours on her 6-cylinder Yanmar D-Max 380 diesel inboard. Her specification highlights include:
• Yanmar 380 D- Max 380 with just 460 hours run.
• Front Cabin/ Storage configuration
• Raymarine C 120 Chartplotter
• Fusion stereo
• Shore power and Mastervolt battery charger
• Goldfish Patrol seats
• Teak deck
• Cabin cover
• Bimini top
• Aft deck shower
Our 29 RIB Tender was launched in 2005 and went through a facelift in 2007. 151 builds – all different – were produced in these moulds.
The 29 RIB Tender has quite a track record:-
• Serial number 016 was one of the first to be built as a yacht tender, and today still serves as tender at the Norwegian Royal Ship KS “Norge”. More than 20 of them is still serving as Yacht Tenders around the world.
• The boat currently holds the record as the fastest boat with single engine around Britain, and won its class in Round Britain 2008 with more than an hour ahead of the closest competitor.
• Won Motorboat & Yachting’s Motorboat of the Year 2011 in the category Performance and Super boats.
• Two boats delivered to the Norwegian Police in 2011.
• 29 RIB Tender serving Frigate KNM “Fridtjof Nansen” during their fight against piracy in the Bay of Aden.
• Still, the most valuable achievement; Making boaters expanding their horizon, and made them discover new places on shores and islands they previously considered out of reach.
• Our understanding is that the vessel complies with the European Union Recreational Craft Directive and is categorised CE - B
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• GRP deep V hull
• Deck & superstructure GRP
• Hypalon tubes
Engine & gearbox:
• Yanmar 6LPA-STP2 6-cylinder D-Max 380 diesel engine, designed for Goldfish
• 380 hp @ 4200rpm, turbo charges and intercooled. (4.164 lit)
• Mercruiser Bravo IX Diesel stern drive
Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine hours: approx. 460 as of April 2021
• Last date of engine service: Spring 2021
• Cruising speed: approx 35-45 knots
• Maximum speed: 60+ knots
• 12v DC primary domestic system
• Shore power, Mastervolt
• 1 x Exide 85 Ah
• Mastervolt automatic battery charger
• Mastervolt Shore power
• 2x 12 V sockets
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Water is pressurised by 12v high-pressure pump system
• 1x 12vDC electric automatic bilges pumps
• 1x Manual bilge pump
• 380 litres fuel tank capacity
• 25 litres water tank capacity
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Steering compass at helm
• Raymarine C 120 Chart plotter
• Depth & Speed, Raymarine
• Engines gauges
• Fuel tank level
• Fusion Stereo
• 2 Speakers
• High quality grey upholstery.
• Console & Panels, GRP
Description of Accommodation from Forward:
• 2 berths in 1 cabin.
• Helm station to starboard
• Aluminium grabrail framed windscreen
• Sliding door to cabin with lock
• Bathing platform area including coushins
• Bathing ladder
• Aft anchor pusbutton
• Shower for sterndrive
• Storage compartment in bow area in two separate lockers.
Anchoring & Mooring:
• 7,5kgs stainless steel anchor.
• 30 line for bouy
• Warps & fenders
• Rubber fender guard at bow
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• All cushions finished in grey textile.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
• Navigation lights
Viewing arrangementsLying Helsinki, Finland
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead broker: Jonas Renlund – Grabau international ( Scandinavia)
Tel: +358 408098688
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.