1991 GRAND SOLEIL 42
€50,000 tax paid
Ready-to-sail 2-cabin, 2-heads GS42
|Manufacturer/Model||Grand Soleil 42|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Lying||Nr. Ancona, Italy|
|Engine||Volvo 2003T - 43hp|
|Keel Type||Fin Keel|
|Drinking Water Capacity||340l|
DescriptionReady-to-sail German Frers designed Grand Soleil 42 aft cockpit performance cruiser with a luxurious two cabin, two heads layout and plenty of updates in recent seasons. First launched in 1992.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Timeless German Frers lines with an extremely high quality of build by Cantiere del Pardo. Grand Soleils of this era are known to be phenomenally well construction.
Extremely well maintained and carefully sailed, REFOLA offers a very inexpensive entry into cruising. REFOLA’s highlights include:-
• Two cabins layout
• Engine overhauled in 2013
• A big inventory of sails
• New standing rigging – 2013
• New upholstery – 2013
• 3 blades folding propeller
• Interior led lights
• Our understanding is that the boat is exempt from the EU’s Recreational Craft Directive as she was first placed into use within the EEA prior June 1998.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Solid laminate GRP hull with transverse and longitudinal ribs for strength and stiffness.
• White hull paint
• Balsa-cored deck and superstructure
• Teak laid side decks, coachroof and cockpit
Keel & Rudder:
• Lead keel externally bolted.
• Spade rudder
Engine & gearbox:
• Volvo Penta 2003T, 43 HP 3 cylinder diesel engine – overhauled 2013
• Mechanical gearbox
• Fresh¬water cooled engine
• Single lever engine control
• Dual Racor fuel filters
Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine hours – approx. 300hrs as of May 2019
• Performance under engine – approx. 6.5 knots
Propulsion & Steering:
• J-Prop 3-bladed folding propeller
• Wheel steering with large leather covered stainless steel steering wheel.
• Emergency tiller.
• 12vDC domestic systems with 220vAC via shore-power
• 12vDC engine start battery
• 12vDC service batteries
• Battery charger
• Engine mounted alternator
• 100W solar panel - 2016
• 12 V electric sockets at chart table
• AC sockets
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• The hot freshwater circuit is led into a well insulated hot water tank, heated by engine or 230v AC immersion heater element.
• 12v electric and manual bilge pumps
• Approximately 140 litres
• Fresh water capacity is approximately 340 litres
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Raymarine 6000+ Autopilot
• Raymarine Authohelm St50 tridata
• Raymarine Authohelm St50 wind display
• 2x diplay Raymarine
• 2x display at the mast
• GPS Furuno GP31
• Pedestal steering compass
At Chart Table:
• GPS Charplotter Geonav 11c net
• VHF Sailor RT2048
• Gas cooker with oven, well gimballed with fiddle rails.
• 12vDC refrigerator
• 2 manual marine heads
• Hot & cold pressurised water supplies with shower in heads
• Mainly halogen lighting is used and is located in all the important positions.
• LED lights
Summary of Accommodation:
• Forward cabin with V-berth, storage underneath, countertop.
• Forward port side heads with washbasin, marine toilet.
• Next aft is the salon with centerline drop leaf dining table, U- shaped settee to port, U-shaped settee to starboard, cabinets and shelves outboard above backrests
• Next aft to port is the L-shaped walk through galley
• Opposite the galley is the nav. Station. Chart table including lockers and drawers, Instrumentation and electric panel. Door to aft heads. Owner / aft heads with washbasin, marine toilet, shower, teak floor grating. Shower with sump tank and electric pump
• Owners cabin - Access from galley or via the aft head with centreline large double berth with seats and lockers either side.
• All interior woodwork in varnished honey teak
• Floor is varnished teak wood with inlaid holly strips.
• Laminate counters in galley and heads
• White upholstery throughout – all the upholstery is from 2013
• Masthead sloop rig
• Keel-stepped mast with 2 sets of spreaders
• Stianless steel standing rigging – 2013
• Adjustable backstay
• Adjustable vang
• Spinnaker poole
• Winch package by Lewmar – 2-speed self-tailing.
• 2x primary winches
• 2x mainsheet winches
• 2x secondary
• 2x halyard winches
• 1x main full batten Dacron – medium
• 1x main Dacron – medium
• 1x genoa 3 North Sails heavy Dacron
• 1x genoa 4 North Sails heavy Dacron
• 1x genoa North Sails heavy Genoa Mylar-Kevlar
• 2x genoa North Sails light Mylar-Kevlar Genoa
• 1x genoa North Sails medium Mylas-Kevlar
• 1x staysail Elvstrom Dacron
• 1x Spinnaker 85mq Nylos 0,75
• 1x Spinnaker 110mq Nylos 0,50
• Pulpit and pushpit have opening side gates for easy access on board
• Double stainless lifelines.
• Teak Cockpit table
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Electric anchor windlass with remote control in the cockpit MZEV030
• Anchor with chain
• Fenders & warps
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• Sprayhood with stainless steel frame
• Cockpit awning
• Wheel cover
Viewing arrangementsLying Nr. Ancona - Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.