ANGEL 2 is the perfect combination of Botin design brilliance and Cantiere del Pardo build quality. Recent Hall Spars carbon mast, North sails, and fully equipped as a fast, comfortable performance cruising yacht.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
ANGEL 2 is a single-owner performance-rig version of the Grand Soleil 46 and boasts many specification highlights including:-
• 3-cabin, 2-heads interior layout with Oak joinery
• Airex foam core structure with carbon internal grid reinforcement
• 2.55m lead torpedo keel
• Teak laid decks with light caulking
• North Sails wardrobe with gennaker and storm jib
• Hall Spars carbon fibre performance mast with rod standing rigging.
• Hydraulic backstay adjuster
• Harken winches with electric halyard winch
• Harken deck gear
• Raymarine navigation instruments including chart plotter and Quantum radar
• 12vDC PC computer running MaxSea software
• Volvo D2-55 engine with 3-bladed folding propeller
• MaxPower VIP retractable bowthruster
• Paguro 220vAC diesel generator and Honda 22i portable generator
• Air-conditioning for saloon and master cabin
• Electric heads
• Multiple fridges
• LCD TV in saloon
• Additional sideports in aft cabins
• Tender and outboard
ANGEL 2 is very much for sale, EU VAT paid, and ready to go.
Batnytt: Superior Italian elegance is what those sailors looking for performance meet in the Grand Soleil 46. Luxury look with the brand’s typical low, flat coachroof and stylish long black windows, speak of style and clever taste. In exterior design no other yard has matched del Pardo for some years and the 46 is again proof of how set goals are kept. Neat deck layout that makes her easy to control as a solo skipper or with a crew. Inside furnishings are best in class. Again Grand Soleil maintains their high ambitions with great sense of quality in the details.
Seilas: A stylish and fast cruiser with a bit of taste from bigger yachts. It's very hard to point out the boat's weak points, and the price makes it a good buy. Grand Soleil contemporary style is impressive.
Yachtrevue: A well done compromise between racing and cruising; one of the best cockpits I have seen; nice styling under deck; fantastic acceleration in light gusts; easy behaviour in rough seas.
Yacht&Sail: A good example of how a Grand Soleil is supposed to be, she showed a fantastic sailing ability even with her spacious and luxurious interior arrangements. Good results in high level racing confirmed the performance capability of the Botin design. The deck is a good compromise between racing ergonomics and cruising comfort, with some "maxi-yacht" items, such as flush hatches and the wide toerail. Last but not least, the interior style is in typical Italian, simple and linear but warm and cosy. At last Pardo is back!
Yachting World: Superb Botin hull form, spacious cockpit layout and modern, workable interior. Sexy in a way only Italians can do, with her grey caulked deck matched with light oak inside, she's stable and easy to handle, in rough weather too. Her balance and response makes her a true delight to helm. An extremely tight category that's been clinched by this dictionary definition of a modern performance cruiser.
Voile Magazine: Stunning look, impressive deck, wide cockpit, rather modern and well designed accommodations, and something more: it performs extremely well. For sure the quality of the mast and the good sails takes a good part in this judgement. But if you want to have the first boat on the finishing line, the boat everyone looks at in a marina, and you can afford the state of the art technology, then go for it ! The Grand Soleil 46 is the performance cruiser of the year and deserves it.
Yacht: Grand Soleil have found their tracks again. What started promisingly with the 43 in 2006 has turned into a really great overall package with this latest performance cruiser. A-best-of-both-worlds-boat: offering lots of cruising comfort as well as race-winning potential. And it comes with a distinctive look and feel as well.
• European Yacht of the Year 2010
• The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
• Hull and deck built in sandwich construction with glass biaxial and unidirectional fabrics.
• The infusion technique is used to maximise rigidity and minimise weight.
• Core (AIREX) of different densities according to stress area is vacuum bonded.
• Further reinforcements are positioned in high stress areas.
• Use of solid laminate around keel, rudder and through hull fittings for maximum strength.
• Hull and deck are bonded together using a structural acrylic glue derived from the aircraft industry.
• The internal grid, made of galvanized steel.
• The grid absorbs loads from keel, mast and shrouds.
• The deck area near the mast is reinforced and the core of the sandwich is made of marine plywood.
• Transom laminate with unidirectional fibres to maximise rigidity.
• Bulwark integrated with the hull laminate to guarantee greater torsional rigidity, brass reinforcements for stanchions, pulpits and deck equipment.
• The central chain plates are recessed to the hull, fixed to the bulwark and are joined to the boat’s internal structure.
• The aft and stern chain plates are internally laminated to the hull and recessed.
• 8mm vacuum-bonded teak laid side decks and cockpit with light caulking.
• White gelcoat topsides
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Sandwich construction made with AIREX foam core
• The deck area near the mast is reinforced and the core of the sandwich is made of marine plywood.
• Bulwarks integrated with the hull laminate
• Teak laid deck and cockpit with light caulking
Keel & Rudder:
• The 2.55m T-shaped keel guarantees high performance and stability.
• The bulb and in are just one piece with a fusion of lead and antimony.
• The keel is coupled to the hull by means of a steel plate recessed
• to the hull to minimize friction and to reduce local loads.
• The internal grid of the keel is made of steel and extends all along
• the blade to guarantee maximum strength.
• Epoxy products are applied to the surface of the bulb and keel.
• The rudder is balanced and made of high-density expanded material.
• The rudder stock is made of stainless steel with welded wings for
• improved blade strength and safety.
• An emergency tiller is provided.
Engine & gearbox:
• Volvo Penta D2-55 4-cylinder naturally aspirated 55hp diesel engine
• Volvo SD 130-S saildrive gearbox
• Fresh water engine cooling via raw water intake and heat exchanger
• Single engine control lever on starboard side
Service, Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine hours approx. 750 as of Summer 2023
• Cruising speed – approx 7.7 knots
• Maximum speed – approx 8.5 knots
Propulsion & Steering:
• Volvo 3-bladed folding propeller
• MaxPower VIP 150 Duo 12vDC retractable bowthruster
• Steering column, quadrant and pulleys are easily accessible by a cockpit hatch.
• Rudder stock mounted with bottom self-aligning bearing.
• 2x hide covered black-anodised aluminium helm wheels mounted outboard for easy passage through cockpit.
• 12vDC primary domestic system with 12vDC starting circuit and 220v AC via shorepower, generator or inverter
• 1x 12vDC engine start battery
• 1x 12vDC generator start battery
• 5x 12vDC service batteries joined in parallel
• Victron Energy battery monitoring system
Charging / Inverter:
• Quick 60 Amp automatic battery charger
• Mastervolt 800w 12vDC/220vAC inverter
• Paguro 2.8kw 220vAC diesel generator – requires servicing
• Honda 22i portable petrol generator
• 12vDC 115Ah engine-mounted alternator
• 12vDC and 220vAC sockets in the galley, chart table, owner and guest cabins.
• 12vDC sockets in cockpit
• Electric control panel with cut-out switches, voltmeter and ampere meter showing service consumption.
• All wiring and cables pass through special inner tubes and junction boxes for easy maintenance.
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Pressurised fresh water supply via 12vDC pressure pump
• Hot water supplied via engine-driven calorifier or via 220vAC immersion heater element in 25 litre well insulated hot water tank
• 12vDC electric automatic bilge pump for main bilge
• 12vDC electric automatic bilge pump for aft lazarette
• 2x 12vDC automatic electric pumps for aft and front shower discharge
• Manual bilge pump
• 250 litre fuel tank with deck filler and fuel level gauge on deck.
• 2x 185 litre rigid polyethylene water tanks with an approx capacity of 370 litres with anti-surge baffles.
• The tanks are located below the beds in the aft cabins.
• Deck fillers for tanks
• 2x stainless black water holding tanks servicing forward (60 litres) and aft heads (80 litres).
• Electric pump out to sea, or deck extraction point.
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Raymarine A7 MFD GPS chart plotter and radar display at starboard helm
• 2x Raymarine ST70 multi-function displays at port helm
• 2x Raymarine A6 MFD displays at companionway
• Raymarine A7 MFD display at companionway
• Raymarine Quantum HD digital radar scanner on stainless steel transom pole
• Raymarine ST70 autopilot control head with SPX 30 course computer
• Raymarine ST100 remote control for autopilot
• Raymarine RayStar 125 GPS antenna with seatalk
• 12vDC PC running MaxSea Time Zero navigation software connected to LCD screen at chart table
• NASA Marine Navtex
• NASA Marine Meteoman
• Raymarine Ray55E VHF with DSC and cockpit loud speaker
• Gimballed stainless gas cooker with 2-burners and oven
• Isotherm front-opening 12vDC refrigerator
• Isotherm top-opening 12vDC refrigerator
• Isotherm 12vDC additional fridge/freezer
• Twin stainless steel sinks with pressurised hot & cold water supply
• Jabsco Luxury 12vDC electric flush heads for owner’s cabin ensuite
• Jabsco Silent 12vDC electric flush heads for aft heads
• Hot & cold pressurised water supplies and showers in forward and aft heads
Heating & Ventilation:
• 220vAC reverse cycle air-conditioning/heating system servicing saloon and owner’s cabin.
• Additional opening portholes for aft cabins
• JVC Stereo system with speakers in saloon and cockpit
• Samsung 20” LCD TV in saloon
• Alpine DVD player
Summary of Accommodation:
• Three cabins layout with owner’s cabin forward. Ensuite heads for owner’s cabin and further day heads aft. Converting saloon table to create occasional double berth.
• Interior furnishings finished in oak.
• Light wood sole boards
• Black synthetic stone counters in galley and heads
• Berth cushions are covered with pre-washed cotton textile
• Main saloon settee cushions in grey textured cloth.
• Deckhead blackout screens with mosquito nets
Accommodation layout from Forward:
• King size bed with storage underneath
• Side lockers around
• Double-door cabinet with hangers and shelves.
• Head bulkheads finished in white.
• Electric heads with holding tank.
• Separated shower compartment and dedicated mixer tap.
• Sensor-equipped electric pump to drain the shower bilge.
• “C” shaped dining area with large table, dropping to create additional double berth.
• Sliding bench mounted on rails with side opening for stowage space. Wide sofa on starboard side
• Sliding table on tracks for easier access to seats
• Stowage rack and numerous side lockers with pistons.
• Double stainless steel sink.
• Pressurised hot and cold fresh water.
• Hinged door with rubbish bin.
• 2 burner gas stove with oven.
• Top access fridge compartment with baskets and 12V compressor.
• Further front opening fridge and freezer
• Drawers with soft close mechanism.
• Stowage above work top and plate rack.
• Large chart table with storage space.
• Built-in solid wood hand rail.
• Chart LED light.
• Navigation seat.
• Main electric control panel for 220vAC and 12vDC sections.
• Electric heads with holding tank
• Wash basin with hot/cold pressure tap. Dedicated mixer tap for shower. Mirror.
• Sensor-equipped electric pump to drain shower bilge automatically or manually.
Port side and starboard cabins:
• Double bed with storage underneath.
• Double-door wardrobe with hangers, shelves, shoe compartment and seat.
• Shelve on hull sides.
• Ventilation and light is provided by 2 large opening port holes for each cabin.
• Wide panel to access and inspect engine and technical compartment.
• Hall Spars carbon fibre mast - 2016
• Sparcraft Performance Range aluminium alloy boom
• Keel-stepped racing mast with 2-sets of swept-back spreaders
• Stainless steel rod standing rigging - 2016
• Harken ball-bearing battencars with track on mast
• Rod vang adjustable from cockpit
• Holmatro hydraulic adjustable backstay
• Harken deck-deck genoa furler
• Harken deckgear
• Harken adjustable jib tracks
• Spinlock jammers
• German mainsheet system
• Gennaker deck gear
• Dyneema running rigging
• 2x Harken 60.2 2-speed manual self-tailing primary winches
• 2x Harken 50.2 2-speed manual self-tailing mainsheet winches
• 1x Harken 50.2 2-speed electric self-tailing main halyard winch
• 1x Harken 50.2 2-speed manual self-tailing main halyard winch
• North Sails Spectra mainsail – condition new – used just once for test
• North Sails Spectra furling genoa – condition very good
• North Sails 3Di mainsail – condition well used
• North Sails gennaker – condition very good
• North Sails staysail - condition new – used just once for test
• One Sails Code 0 - condition new – used just three times
• 25mm diameter stainless steel stanchions with 5 mm stainless steel cable guardrails with turnbuckles.
• Open bow pulpit with built-in navigation LED support.
• Split stern pulpit with built-in navigation LED support.
• Bathing platform, manually operated, clad in 8 mm vacuum-bonded teak.
• Lifting steering wheel footrests.
• Recessed spray hood garage.
• Self-draining cockpit.
• Hot and cold shower on aft deck.
• Retractable cockpit table.
• Outboard bracket on pushpit.
• Gas struts on cockpit side lockers.
• Underboom lighting for cockpit table.
Anchoring & Mooring:
• 12vDC 1,000w electric reversing anchor windlass with remote control at foredeck, in cockpit and chain counter.
• Stainless steel anchor with galvanised chain
• Forward, aft and midships mooring cleats
• Fenders and warps
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• Stackpack with lazyjacks - new
• Sprayhood - new
Tender & Outboard:
• Inflatable tender
• 4-stroke outboard engine
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
• 8-man liferaft
• 8x life vests
• 406Mhz EPIRB
• 12vDC horn
• Fire extinguishers
Lying Cesme, Turkey
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Jascha Bach
Tel: +31 641 486879
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.