1998 GRAND SOLEIL 46.3
€115,000 tax paid
Nicely updated 3-cabin, 2-heads GS46.3
|Manufacturer/Model||Grand Soleil 46.3|
|Designer||J&J Design / Alan Jezequel|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Engine||Yanmar 4JH2 CE 60hp|
|Keel Type||Fin Keel|
|Drinking Water Capacity||500l|
DescriptionWell-equipped and lightly used Grand Soleil 46.3, MORGAN 3 is the evergreen cruiser and a stylish yacht with a very realistic asking price to attract a speedy sale.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
MORGAN 3 is a 3-cabin, 2-heads version of the popular J&J Design / Alan Jezequel designed Grand Soleil 46.3 from Cantiere del Pardo in Italy. Her specification highlights include:-
• Very low hours on her 60hp Yanmar engine
• Recent replacement saildrive diaphragm
• 3-bladed Maxprop propeller
• 2.00m draft lead keel
• Low maintenance GRP side decks
• Replacement teak in her cockpit
• Replacement seacocks
• Conventional battened mainsail with three-spreader rig
• Webasto diesel heating
• Recent Raymarine instruments and chart plotter
• Our understanding is that the yacht complies with RCD and is CE certified for category A – Ocean.
• Uprated GRP hull construction
• Stainless steel reinforcement is built into the main bulkhead to spread chainplate loads
• White gelcoat finish
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• GRP deck and superstructure
• Non-slip deck finish on the deckhouse
• Teak in the cockpit
Keel & Rudder:
• The lead bulb/fin keel is bolted to the structural cross-grid, with the nuts accessible through the cabin sole.
• GRP rudder blade
Engine & gearbox:
• Yanmar 4JH2CE 4-cylinder naturally aspirated 60hp diesel engine
• Approx 500 hrs run as of July 2018
• Maintenance done on regular basis, new Saildrive rubbber
• Fresh water engine cooling via raw water intake and heat exchanger
• Single lever throttle/gear control
• Shaft drive gearbox
Propulsion & Steering:
• 3 blades MAX PROP folding propeller
• Wheel steering with hide covered stainless steel helm wheel
• 12vDC primary domestic system with 12vDC starting circuit and 220v AC via shorepower.
• 3x 12vDC batteries for services
• 1x 12vDC battery for engine start - 2017
Charging / Inverter:
• Battery charger
• 12V 80A engine mounted alternator
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Pressurised fresh water supply via 12vDC pressure pump
• Hot water supplied via engine-driven calorifier or via 220vAC immersion heater element in 25 litre well-insulated hot water tank
• Cockpit shower
• 12vDC electric automatic bilge pump for main bilge
• Manual bilge pump in cockpit
• 180 litres fuel capacity
• Tank gauge at chart table
• 500 litres fresh water capacity
• Tank gauge at chart table
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Raymarine i50 speed/depth display
• Raymarine i60 wind display
• Raymarine i-series autopilot control head
• Steering Compass
At Chart Table:
• Raymarine touchscreen GPS chartplotter
• VHF - 2017
• Gimballed stainless gas cooker with 2-burners and oven
• 12vDC top-opening refrigerator
• Twin stainless steel sinks with pressurised hot & cold water supply
• 2x Jabsco marine manual heads
• Hot & cold pressurised water supplies to heads and showers
Summary of Accommodation:
• Three double cabins plus two heads with further sea-berth in saloon.
• Large forward double cabin with one hanging lockers port side.
• Owner’s cabin heads starboard side with shower.
• Saloon with u-shaped settee and central bench seat
• Linear galley opposite saloon to port.
• Forward facing chart table with dedicated chart seat forward to starboard.
• Forepeak workshop space.
• Twin double aft cabins.
• All interior woodwork in varnished light mahogany wood.
• Floor is varnished teak wood with inlaid holly strips.
• Laminate counters in galley and heads
• Green velvet upholstery throughout
• Aluminium alloy spars
• Keel-stepped mast with 3-sets of spreaders
• All control lines led aft to the cockpit
• Adjustable mainsheet track in cockpit
• Lazyjacks with stackpack
• Genoa furler
• Rigid vang
• Pole for spinnaker
• Intermediate shrouds
• 2x Lewmar 53.2 St 2-speed self-tailing primary winches in cockpit
• 2x Lewmar 44.2 St 2-speed self-tailing
• 2x Lewmar 48.2 St 2-speed self-tailing in cockpit
• Elvstrom dacron Furling jib – serviced
• Elvstrom dacron Genoa – serviced
• Viganò Genoa never used
• Diddi Gennaker 175m2 Diddi
• Pulpit and pushpit have opening for easy access on board
• Swimming ladder
• Cockpit table
Anchoring & Mooring:
• 12vDC anchor windlass with remote control
• Spade anchor with 60 metres chain
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• Stackpack for mainsail
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Viewing arrangementsLying: Tuscany, Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.