Privately used Hanse 548 with 3-cabin and fantastic cruising spec including bow thruster, electric winches, furling main in the mast and teak deck. Available for immediate delivery.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Lightly used privately owned Hanse 548 with great Mediterranean cruising specification. Ordered by an experienced Hanse owner and used as a privately owned boat is now ready for immediate delivery to her new owner. Available VAT paid. Remaining lease contract is available for the eligible clients.
Her specification highlights include:-
• A1, B1, C1, D2, E2 layout with three double cabins and three heads.
• Twin electric retractable cockpit tables, lowerable into sunbed
• Performance T-shaped keel
• 24vDC retractable bow thruster
• Yanmar 110Hp engine with shaft drive and NMEA interface to chart plotters
• In-mast furling system
• Self-tacking jib
• Elvstrom Sails FCL performance sails and Code0
• Hydraulic backstay tensioner
• Electric primary winches
• Electric furling Code0
• Cockpit wetbar with sink, BBQ and fridge
• Helmsman seats
• Upgraded battery package with 640Ah service battery capacity
• Upgraded 100Ah charger with 2.2kw inverter
• Electric heads and manual aft heads
• Fusion multimedia system with remote control in cockpit
• B&G instruments with upgraded 12” Zeus chart plotters and both helms
• 35kgs anchor with 60m stainless steel chain
• Bathing platform, automatic electric fold-out
• Folding carbon fibre gangway
• Forward electric Quick mooring winches.
• Electric operated folding cockpit tables
The Hanse 548 is an exceptional yacht, boasting a large and spacious saloon, Owners and VIP Cabins coupled with a vast cockpit and deck.
The luxurious owner's cabin offers an island berth for ease of access into the full king-size bed, with a fully equipped ensuite head with its own separate walk-in shower. The Silent Master Cabin has been created by a unique noise reduction system. The multi-layered bulkhead, partnered with the sound insulating door ensures the Owners cabin of the Hanse 548 truly is a relaxing place to be, no matter the noise on the dock or indeed in your own saloon.
The Hanse 548 cockpit provides an exceptional space to sit back and relax. When the optional electric lowering tables are lowered at the touch of a button, the cockpit is transformed into a large sun pad, perfect to lay back with a good book undisturbed by the helmsman whilst sailing.
The saloon boasts a spacious living area with ample seating and a large table which can lower electronically to convert into a king-size bed. The VIP Cabin located in the port aft provides a half-island berth and a small sofa. The cabin on the port side can be configured as a heads with a separate walk-in shower.
The twin cockpit tables also have the option to lower and raise at the touch of a button which creates a fantastic dining space, whilst still allowing access through the cockpit to the companionway. When either table is lowered a sun-pad is created for lounging in pure comfort within the cockpit.
A well thought out and ergonomic steering pedestal places all controls within easy reach, ensuring the helmsman has everything to hand, from the morse control through to the hydraulic bathing platform and powered sail handling.
The Hanse 548 is an exceptional boat offering an unrivalled level of comfort, space and quality for a yacht of this size.
“The Hanse 548 is a cleverly designed boat that evidently presses the right buttons for many people. She’s built by a yard that has always done its own thing, setting its own trends and refusing to follow fashion simply for fashion’s sake…”
“The boat’s appeal for gentle cruising with lots of outdoor living is obvious…”
“From an offshore perspective, the righting moment is substantial, as you would expect with a boat of this size and weight…”
“all told, the new Hanse is an engaging blend of the tried-and-tested and avant-garde that makes owning a boat of this size a possibility for more people than ever before. What would our guests from the 1990’s make of her? After their initial bewilderment I think they’d be suitably impressed.”
Yachting World Magazine
• We understand that the yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” for up to 12 crew.
• GRP hull, isophthalic gelcoat, colour: Signal White (RAL9003),
• 1st layer vinylester resin and balsa sandwich laminate
• Waterline and cove line, isophthalic gelcoat, colour: Signal White (RAL9003)
• Carbon reinforced chainplates
• 12 hull windows (6 each side)
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Teak laid deck, cockpit bottom, benches, bathing platform and helmsman seats.
• 1st layer vinyl ester resin with balsa sandwich core.
• Cockpit locker on stb, reduced dinghy garage, stowage for running rigging at helm position, anchor locker at bow.
Keel & Rudder:
• T-keel, cast iron, draft: 2.80m (performance draft version)
• The keel plates lie securely in an ultra-strong bed made of epoxy resin.
• The keel bolts, including discs and nuts, are made of stainless steel.
• GRP rudder with seawater resistant aluminium shaft and self-aligning bearings
Engine & gearbox:
• Yanmar 4JH110, 110hp 4-cylinder turbocharged common rail diesel engine
• Shaftdrive gearbox
• Water-cooled rubber exhaust pipe.
• Fresh¬water cooled engine.
• Single lever engine control by starboard helm position.
• NMEA engine information interface for chart plotter.
• Engine Hours – approx. 509
Propulsion & Steering:
• 3-bladed folding propeller
• 24vDC retractable bowthruster
• Twin carbon fibre white painted wheel steering system with emergency tiller
• 2 stainless steel steering wheels with leather cover
• Emergency steering
• 12vDC domestic systems with 220vAC via shore-power
• Hanse safety cloud with 24 months subscription and device installed on board
• 1x 90Ah 12v engine start battery – 2022
• 4x 160Ah 12vDC service batteries joined in parallel and series to supply 640Ah @ 12vDC - 2022
• Dedicated batteries for bow thruster
Charging & Inverter:
• Inverter/charger, 12 V / 2200 W - 100 A, incl. AC panel
• Charging of batteries is by 115A alternator from engine
• Electrical control panel with thermal breakers
• 230vAC shore power supply protected with differential breaker and distribution system.
• Second shorepower connection for running air-conditioning system
• 230vAC sockets throughout interior
• 2x solar panels at the base of the mast
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• The hot freshwater circuit is led into a 40 litre hot water tank, heated by the engine or 230v AC immersion heater element.
• Fresh water hot and cold shower on aft deck
• 1x electric bilge pump with automatic switch
• 1x manual bilge pump
• LPG gas system, stowage for 2 gas bottles
• Approximately 520 litres
• Filling of fuel tanks is through deck inlet.
• Fresh water capacity is approximately 770 litres.
• Filling of water tanks is through deck inlet.
• Black water system (appr. 85 l per head / appr. 35 l head stb aft and approx. 60 l on portside) with deck extraction and seacock for head.
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• 2x B&G Zeus³ 12" chart plotters, 1 per helm station
• 2x B&G Triton² multifunction displays at helm station, 1 per helm station, incl. transducer (wind/depth/speed/temperature)
• Yanmar wireless throttle on starboard side helm station
• Yanmar engine screen on the starboard side station
• B&G Autopilot with Triton² control unit
• Illuminated steering compasses at each helm
• C-Zone power computer at the chart table
• Scan array radar
• Samsung LCD TV at the chart table
• C-Zone power management
• B&G VHF V60 at chart table with AIS with wireless remote handset
• 3-burner gas stove with oven, ventilation hood,
• 12vDC fridge approx. 140 l
• 220vAC microwave oven
• 220vAC dishwasher
• Twin stainless steel sinks with mixer tap
• Electric heads with seawater flush
• Manual heads in the aft starboard side guests’ cabin
• Hot & cold pressurised water supply with shower to both heads
• Reading lights in saloon and in accommodation cabins
• LED Deckhead lighting
• Lighting in engine compartment
• Night light on companion way
• Fusion MS-AV755 Multimedia radio with bluetooth and CD/DVD player - for saloon and cockpit (only with XK5000)
• 4 high-end 2-way speakers in saloon
• 2 high-end 2-way speakers in cockpit
• Fusion MS-NRX remote control in cockpit
• Fusion wireless link - remote control via mobile devices
Summary of Accommodation:
• Up to six berths in owner’s cabin forward, twin aft cabins plus further saloon settee berth space.
• A1: sail locker space
• B1: Master cabin with island double berth, storage space and a head with separate shower stall
• C1: Saloon with full functional island galley and dining area on stb and lounge area with chart table on port
• D2: Head on port with sink, toilet and separate shower stall
• E2: 2 aft cabins with VIP cabin on port incl. "Queen size" bed and guest cabin on stb with double berth, storage space and separate head
• Furniture - Mahogany Style, Satin Varnish
• Interior furniture in high quality marine plywood, Satin Varnish
• Cupboard fronts in wood colour
• Floorboard - Acacia
• Mattrasses for all berths
• Upholstery - leather
• Worktop in galley - 'Marine Mineral Stone' Anthracite
• Air-draft – approx. 24.70m
• Selden 3 spreader silver anodised mast
• Stainless steel wire standing rigging
• Manual in-mast furling system
• Self-tacking jib
• Furlex 404s manual jib furler
• Furlex 300e electric Code0 furler
• Mainsheet system
• Rod kicker
• Hydraulic backstay tensioner
• Covered halyards and control lines lead to cockpit helm position, organizers and jammers
• 2 Lewmar 65 EST EVO electrical halyard winches with automatic fuse
• Elvstrom Sails FCL in-mast furling mainsail – 71sqm
• Elvstrom Sails FCL furling self-tacking jib – 57sqm
• Diamonds Sails furling Code0
• Stainless steel pushpit and pulpit
• Twin guardwires with opening side gates on both sides
• 2x cockpit tables, aluminium foot with teak tops, electrically lowerable into sunbed incl. upholstery
• Wetbar with BBQ, sink with mixing tab and additional fridge.
• Bathing platform, automatic electric fold-out, remote control and swimming ladder
• Swimming stairs, extractable, manual
• 2x helmsman seats, foldable
• Helmsman footrests (free mountable)
• Openable portlight in coach roof window port and starboard and 2x openable hatches in deck windows next to companionway
• 8x large and 6x small deck hatches - openable, anchor locker hatch
• 6x deck coach roof windows - with portlight for aft bathroom
• Hot & cold aft cockpit shower
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Stainless steel dolphin striker anchor fitting
• Anchor windlass, electrical, 1500 W, with automatic fuse and remote control with chain counter
• Delta and stainless steel chain
• Mooring cleats with additional retractable midships cleats
• Mooring lines
• Forward electric Quick mooring winches.
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• Cockpit cushion
• Table and help station cover
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
• LED navigation lights
• Fire extinguishers
• 10x people Liferaft next service 2025
• Jon Buoy
Lying Tuscany, Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.