Huge specification and lightly used Hanse 548 with owner’s cabin layout and fantastic cruising spec including generator, air-conditioning, bow & stern thrusters and electric winches. Available for immediate delivery.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
DREAMER is a 2021-model Hanse 548 with great Mediterranean cruising specification. Ordered by an experienced Hanse owner. Available exclusive of EU VAT for maximum flexibility in ownership structures and cruising plans.
Her specification highlights include:-
• Owner’s cabin layout with day heads with shower cubicle amidships
• Grey gelcoat topsides
• Canadian Chestnut interior joinery finish
• Hardtop with retractable bimini, removable sides and fixed windscreen over cockpit
• Twin electric retractable cockpit tables, lowerable into sunbed
• Medium draft L-shaped keel
• 24vDC retractable bow and stern thrusters
• Yanmar 110Hp engine with shaft drive and NMEA interface to chart plotters
• In-mast furling system
• Self-tacking jib
• Hydraulic backstay tensioner
• Electric primary winches
• Composite helm wheels
• Cockpit wetbar with sink, BBQ and fridge
• Telescopic tender davits
• Retractable hydraulic passarelle
• Helmsman seats
• 8kw 220vAC generator
• Upgraded battery package with 640Ah service battery capacity
• Upgraded 100Ah charger with 3kw inverter
• Aqua Pressure reverse osmosis watermaker
• 40,000 BTU air conditioning system
• Electric heads in all heads
• Microwave oven
• Fridge and freezers
• Fusion multimedia system with remote control in cockpit
• TV in saloon
• B&G instruments with upgraded 12” Zeus chart plotters and both helms, radar and AIS transceiver
• 35kgs Ultra anchor with 100m stainless steel chain
• Underwater LED lights
The Hanse 548 is an exceptional yacht, boasting a large and spacious saloon, Owners and VIP Cabins coupled with a vast cockpit and deck.
The luxurious owner's cabin offers an island berth for ease of access into the full king-size bed, with a fully equipped ensuite head with its own separate walk-in shower. The Silent Master Cabin has been created by a unique noise reduction system. The multi-layered bulkhead, partnered with the sound insulating door ensures the Owners cabin of the Hanse 548 truly is a relaxing place to be, no matter the noise on the dock or indeed in your own saloon.
The Hanse 548 cockpit provides an exceptional space to sit back and relax. When the optional electric lowering tables are lowered at the touch of a button, the cockpit is transformed into a large sun pad, perfect to lay back with a good book undisturbed by the helmsman whilst sailing.
The saloon boasts a spacious living area with ample seating and a large table which can lower electronically to convert into a king-size bed. The VIP Cabin located in the port aft provides a half-island berth and a small sofa. The cabin on the port side can be configured as a heads with a separate walk-in shower.
The twin cockpit tables also have the option to lower and raise at the touch of a button which creates a fantastic dining space, whilst still allowing access through the cockpit to the companionway. When either table is lowered a sun-pad is created for lounging in pure comfort within the cockpit.
A well thought out and ergonomic steering pedestal places all controls within easy reach, ensuring the helmsman has everything to hand, from the morse control through to the hydraulic bathing platform and powered sail handling.
The Hanse 548 is an exceptional boat offering an unrivalled level of comfort, space and quality for a yacht of this size.
“The Hanse 548 is a cleverly designed boat that evidently presses the right buttons for many people. She’s built by a yard that has always done its own thing, setting its own trends and refusing to follow fashion simply for fashion’s sake…”
“The boat’s appeal for gentle cruising with lots of outdoor living is obvious…”
“From an offshore perspective, the righting moment is substantial, as you would expect with a boat of this size and weight…”
“all told, the new Hanse is an engaging blend of the tried-and-tested and avant-garde that makes owning a boat of this size a possibility for more people than ever before. What would our guests from the 1990’s make of her? After their initial bewilderment I think they’d be suitably impressed.”
Yachting World Magazine
• We understand that the yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” for up to 12 crew.
• GRP hull, isophthalic gelcoat, colour: Grey
• 1st layer vinylester resin and balsa sandwich laminate
• Waterline and cove line, isophthalic gelcoat, colour White.
• Carbon reinforced chainplates
• 12 hull windows (6 each side)
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• GRP deck with antislip surface, isophthalic gelcoat, colour: White
• 1st layer vinylester resin with balsa sandwich core.
• Cockpit locker on stb, reduced dinghy garage, stowage for running rigging at helm position, anchor locker at bow.
• Teak on cockpit bottom
• Teak on cockpit benches
• Teak on bathing platform
• Teak on helmsman seats
Keel & Rudder:
• L-keel, cast iron, draft: 2.60m (medium draft keel option)
• The keel plates lie securely in an ultra-strong bed made of epoxy resin.
• The keel bolts, including discs and nuts, are made of stainless steel.
• GRP rudder with seawater resistant aluminium shaft and self-aligning bearings
Engine & gearbox:
• Yanmar 4JH110, 110hp 4-cylinder turbocharged common rail diesel engine
• Shaftdrive gearbox
• Water-cooled rubber exhaust pipe.
• Fresh¬water cooled engine.
• Single lever engine control by starboard helm position.
• NMEA engine information interface for chart plotter.
• Engine Hours – approx. 1,331 as of Autumn 2023
• Date of last engine service: November 2023
Propulsion & Steering:
• 3-bladed folding propeller
• 24vDC retractable bowthruster
• 24vDC retractable sternthruster
• Jefa twin wheel steering system with emergency tiller
• 2x Carbonautica white GRP steering wheels
• Emergency steering
• 12vDC and 24vDC domestic systems with 220vAC via shore-power or generator
• 1x 90Ah 12v Varta engine start battery
• 4x 160Ah 12vDC service batteries joined in parallel and series to supply 640Ah @ 12vDC
• Dedicated batteries for bow and stern thruster
• Mastervolt digital battery monitoring system
Charging & Inverter:
• Inverter/charger, 12 V / 3000 W - 150 A, incl. AC panel
• Charging of batteries is by 115A alternator from engine
• Fischer Panda 10000i 8kw 220vAC generator
• Generator hours – approx. 1,008 as of Autumn 2023
• Date of last generator service November 2023
• Electrical control panel with thermal breakers
• 220vAC shore power supply protected with differential breaker and distribution system.
• Second shorepower connection for running air-conditioning system
• 220vAC sockets throughout interior
• USB sockets
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• The hot freshwater circuit is led into a 40 litre hot water tank, heated by the engine or 230v AC immersion heater element.
• Fresh water hot and cold shower on aft deck
• Dock fresh water connection
• Aqua Pressure 220vAC reverse osmosis watermaker producing 120 litres per hour
• 1x electric bilge pump with automatic switch
• 1x manual bilge pump
• LPG gas system, stowage for 2 gas bottles
• Approximately 520 litres
• Fill¬i¬ng of fuel tanks is through deck inlet.
• Fresh water capacity is approximately 770 litres.
• Fill¬i¬ng of water tanks is through deck inlet.
• Black water system (appr. 85 l per head / appr. 35 l head stb aft) with deck extraction and seacock for head.
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• 2x B&G Zeus³ 12" chart plotters, 1 per helm station
• B&G 4G Broadband radar
• B&G AIS Class B Transponder
• B&G GoFree wireless connectivity
• 2x B&G Triton² multifunction displays at helm station, incl. transducer (wind/depth/speed/temperature)
• 2 instrument pods (1 per helm station)
• B&G Autopilot with Triton² control unit and Precision 9 compass
• Illuminated steering compasses at each helm
• B&G VHF V60 at chart table, incl. wireless remote handset H50
• VHF preparation with antenna and splitter for FM and AIS
• Icom IC-M37 handheld VHF
• ENO 3-burner gas stove with oven, ventilation hood,
• Stainless steel draw fridge and freezer
• Miele 220vAC microwave oven
• Bosch 220vAC front opening dishwasher
• Twin stainless steel sinks with mixer tap
• Jabsco 12vDC electric heads with seawater flush
• Hot & cold pressurised water supply with shower to both heads
Heating & Ventilation:
• Dometic 220vAC reverse-cycle air conditioning- ‘Tropical’ 40.000 BTU, 4 units: 2 saloon, fwd cabin, aft cabin, incl. 2nd shore power
• Reading lights in saloon and in accommodation cabins
• LED Deckhead lighting with dimmer
• Concealed lighting in saloon
• SLS touch light panel with dimmer in saloon, owner’s and VIP cabins
• Lighting in engine compartment
• Night light on companion way
• LCD TV in saloon
• Fusion MS-AV755 Multimedia radio with bluetooth and CD/DVD player - for saloon and cockpit (only with XK5000)
• Fusion MS-AB206 subwoofer with integrated amplifier in saloon
• 4x Canton high-end 2-way speakers in saloon
• 2x high-end 2-way speakers in cockpit
• Fusion MS-NRX remote control in cockpit
• Fusion wireless link - remote control via mobile devices
• Wireless charging
Summary of Accommodation:
• Up to eight berths in owner’s cabin forward, twin aft cabins plus further saloon settee berth space. Additional crew cabin forward.
• A1: Storage area.
• B1: Master cabin with island double berth, storage space and a head with separate shower stall
• C1: Saloon with full functional island galley and dining area on stb and lounge area with chart table on port. Saloon table dropping electronically to create large double bed.
• D2: Head on port with sink, toilet and separate shower stall
• E2: 2 aft cabins with VIP cabin on port incl. "Queen size" bed and guest cabin on stb with double berth, storage space and separate head
• Furniture – Canadian Chestnut, Satin Varnish
• Interior furniture in high quality marine plywood, Satin Varnish
• Cupboard fronts in wood colour
• Floorboard – Dark walnut ‘Noce Nero’ laminate wood flooring
• Mattrasses for all berths plus saloon table double berth conversion.
• Upholstery – ‘Sorento – Stone’
• Worktop in galley - 'Marine Mineral Stone' Anthracite
• Blinds and mosquito nets for windows and ports
• Air-draft – approx. 24.70m
• Selden 3 spreader silver anodised mast
• Stainless steel wire standing rigging
• Manual in-mast furling system
• Self-tacking jib
• Furlex 404s manual jib furler
• Mainsheet system
• Rod kicker
• Hydraulic backstay tensioner
• Covered halyards and control lines lead to cockpit helm position, organizers and jammers
• 2 Lewmar 65 EST EVO electrical halyard winches with automatic fuse
• Elvstrom Sails Dacron in-mast furling mainsail – 71sqm
• Elvstrom Sails Dacron furling self-tacking jib – 57sqm
• Stainless steel pushpit and pulpit
• Twin guardwires with opening side gates
• Composite hard top for cockpit with canvas sliding roof
• Fixed windscreen with stainless steel frame
• 2x teak cockpit tables, aluminium foot with teak tops, electrically lowerable into sunbed incl. upholstery
• Wetbar with Kenyon 220vAC BBQ, sink with mixing tab and additional Isotherm stainless steel draw fridge.
• Bathing platform, automatic fold-out, remote control and swimming ladder
• Swimming stairs, extractable, manual
• Davits, telescopic
• Besenzoni hydraulic retractable passarelle with teak treads and fold-out guardrail
• 2x helmsman seats, foldable
• Folding helmsman seats with teak covering
• Openable portlight in coach roof window port and starboard and 2x openable hatches in deck windows next to companionway
• 8x large and 6x small deck hatches - openable, anchor locker hatch
• 6x deck coach roof windows - with portlight for aft bathroom
• Hot & cold aft cockpit shower
• Compressor for tender inflation
• LED underwater lights
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Stainless steel dolphin striker anchor fitting
• Anchor windlass, electrical, 1500 W, with automatic fuse and remote control with Quick chain counter at starboard helm pedestal
• Ultra-anchor 35 kg, stainless steel, with Ultra Flip swivel and 100m of 10mm stainless steel chain
• Mooring cleats with additional retractable midships cleats
• 4x Fore and aft mooring lines
• 8x fenders
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• Cockpit canvas sides for GRP hardtop - side and front (sprayhood)
• Boom-mounted roll-out awning
• Dark grey cockpit cushions
• Dark grey coachroof sunbathing cushions
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
• LED navigation lights
• Cannister liferaft with stainless steel cradle
• MOB recovery
• Fire extinguishers
Lying Bodrum, Turkey
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Alex Grabau
Tel: +44 (0)1590 673715
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.