Very lightly used Hatteras 45 Convertible. Powered by twin Detroit 550hp diesels and boasting a great master forward cabin. Great outside space in the flybridge and cockpit.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENT:
TOPO MATTO is a lovely Hatteras 45 Convertible of the II series built between February 1984 and October 1992 from the well-known North Carolina based Hatteras boatyard. TOPO MATTO also boosts two GM Detroit 6 v92TA engines producing 1.100 hp at 2.300 RPM.
** More photos to follow **
“Two strong currents collide near Cape Hatteras: pride and perseverance. We’re a product of the storied coastal waters from which we borrow our name. Unforgiving seas where, for hundreds of years, dreams were sacrificed and legends born. So when others say we’re obsessed with over-engineering every detail, we know it is simply the right way to build a yacht. The uncompromising union of inspired design, breakthrough innovation and unmatched craftsmanship.
Our commitment began over 55 years ago when Hatteras founder, Willis Slane, envisioned a new breed of fishing boat. One strong enough to tame the waves off Cape Hatteras. What followed was the birth of a legend. Beginning with the Knit Wits, the 40-foot fiberglass yacht that revolutionized the industry, Hatteras served notice that our yachts would now be the standard to which all others were judged – above and below the waterline.”
• Our understanding is that the boat is exempt from the Recreational Craft Directive as she was first placed into use with the EU prior to 16th June 1998.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• All GRP with non-slip moulded decks.
• GRP hard top above cockpit
• White GRP topsides with black style lines
Engine & gearbox:
• 2x GM Detroit GM Detroit 6 v92TA 550hp two-stroke gear-driven Roots supercharged diesel engines producing 550hp each at 2,300rpm
• Single lever throttle/gear controls
• Engine hours – approx. 900 as of Summer 2021
• Engine serviced in 2020
• Cruising speed – approx 21 knots
• Maximum speed – approx 25 knots
• Onan 220vAC diesel generator 5 Kw
• Generator hours – approx. 2,800 as of Summer 2021
Propulsion & Steering:
• Shaft drives
• Rudders with hydraulic steering
• Hydraulic trim tabs with indicators at helm
• 12vDC primary domestic system with 12vDC starting circuit and 220v AC via shorepower or generator
• 12v services batteries
• 12v engines and services start batteries
Charging / Inverter:
• Battery charger
• 2x 12v engine mounted alternators
• 220vAC shore power system with 220vAC ring main internally
• AC/DC panel with circuit breakers
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Water is pressurised by 12vDC high-pressure pump system
• Hot & cold freshwater pressurised water supply throughout
• Hot water boiler tank via 220v immersion heater element.
• 3x electric bilge pumps for 3 separate compartments
• Manual bilge pump
• Approx 2,200 litres fuel capacity in 1x built-in tank
• Approx 700 litres water capacity
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Raymarine Hybridtouch Chartplotter
• Raymarine Autohelm autopilot
• GPS Velsat 02L MRL Electronique
• FURUNO FCV 582L
• Raymarine VH with DSC
• Hotpoint Ariston 220vAC electric stove
• Samsung oven
• Front opening fridge
• Wine cantinette
• 12v electric head
• Sink with hot & cold fresh water supply
Heating & Ventilation:
• 220vAC Reverse cycle air-conditioning system in each cabin
• Hi-fi system with interior and exterior speakers
Summary of Accommodation:
• Up to 4 berths in two cabins plus further settee berth in saloon. One heads.
• Master cabin forward with centreline double berth.
• Master cabin heads aft.
• Big bed guest cabin aft to starboard.
• Galley to port.
• Steps up to saloon with L-shaped settee to starboard.
• Hatteras Afromosia dark panelling in the salon.
• Light vinyls.
• Hydraulic foldable gangway with remote control.
• Underwater stern LED lights
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Electric windlass with remote control in cabin and flybridge.
• Anchor with chain
• 2x electric 2 speed mooring winches
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• Bimini top on flybridge and cockpit
• Lateral curtains water proof
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Lying Tuscany, Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.