Comprehensively-equipped raised-saloon bluewater cruising yacht from the legendary Ta Yang shipyard with design by Rob Ladd. 4-cabins, 4-heads layout, interior and exterior helms, in-boom furling and so on. 100% ready to go!
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENT:
Based on the Rob Ladd designed Tayana 64 hull, constructed by the legendary Ta Yang shipyard and with deck and interior designed and engineered by Jacaroni, MY SONG is an absolutely stunning 2011-launched raised saloon bluewater cruising yacht boasting the very highest quality finishes, a comprehensive cruising inventory and professional maintenance since launch.
Her design is focussed on comfort and safety in any conditions. Her moderate freeboard provides great seaworthiness and her soft shape below the waterline forward of the keel avoids any uncomfortable slamming in rough seas. Aft of the keel, her shape is designed to promote fast downwind passages and to minimise rolling as much as possible.
MY SONG boasts an huge cruising specification, much of which has been serviced in recent seasons. Highlights include:-
• E-glass/Coremat/PVC foam sandwich construction
• Encapsulated keel and full skeg-hung rudder
• Raised saloon profile with interior helm position
• Hand-crafted teak interior joinery with extensive use of solid timbers
• 3-guest cabins, one crew cabin and four heads layout with master double cabin aft and mirrored twin guest cabins forward
• In-boom furling system
• Electric furling genoa and code-zero
• Powered winches
• Powerful Yanmar diesel engine with shaft drive and 4-blade SPW propeller
• Remote oil change system for engine and generator
• Fuel transfer pumps
• Westerbeke 12.5 generator
• AGM batteries
• Solar panels
• Sea Recovery Ultrawhisper modular watermaker
• Full Raymarine instrument package with plotters, radar, AIS and pilot controls at both helms
• Raymarine satellite TV system
• Iridium Go antenna
• Diesel heating
• Washing machine
• Electric heads
• Electrio-hydraulic passarelle
• Twin anchor windlasses
Jacaroni Yachts prerogative is to design and build luxury yachts with extensive customization, both Motor Yachts both Sailing Yachts, to cruise in safety and comfort on-board in any sea in the world. You are welcome aboard!
The Chairman Mr Giulio Jacaroni, Naval Architect & Marine Engineer, is the principal creative mind and soul of every Jacaroni yacht.
Dedication as passion. We build only "Fuoriserie" yachts on specifications and project, with a peculiarity: the deck arrangement of your new yacht will be unique, different from any other, as well as side windows, details of the cockpit, transom. We understand that every owner has his own style and his priorities and that is why we offer a wide range of customization.
We cater to selected owners who wants a reliable partner:
• owners who are not satisfied about the series yachts market;
• owners who have very clear vision of their next boat or pleasure vessel;
• customers who rely on us in delivering custom projects they have in mind.
The philosophy of Jacaroni Yachts for sale is very clear: what is your spending budget? What is your reference yacht?
Founded in 1973, Ta Yang Building Co., Ltd. Has built over 1400 blue water cruising yachts to date. This world-renowned custom yacht builder offers a large compliment of sailboats ranging from 37’ to 72’, many offer aft or center cockpit design, deck saloon or pilothouse options.
In 2003, TAYANA introduced the new TAYANA 64 Deck Saloon, designed by Robb Ladd, which offers the latest in building techniques, large sail area and a beam of 18 feet.
Tayana Yachts have been considered the leader in building custom interiors for the last two decades, offering it`s clients the luxury of a living arrangement they prefer rather than have to settle for the compromise of a production boat. Using the finest in exotic woods, the best equipment such as Lewmar, Whitlock, Yanmar engines, Selden spars to name a few, Ta yang has achieved the reputation for building one of the finest semi custom blue water cruising yachts in the world, at an affordable price.
• Our understanding is that the vessel complies with the European Union Recreational Craft Directive and is categorised A.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Hand lay-up E-glass/Coremat/PVC foam sandwich (sides)
• ¾'' thick PVC foam on hull above water line
• Hand-made teak planks 10mm thickness, applied without screws on Deck House, Coach roof and Deck
• Hand lay-up PVC foam sandwich
• Teak toe rail 10 cm height with custom teak cap rail
• Awlgrip light cream
• gelcoat/White Waterlines
Keel & Rudder:
• Ballast encapsulated in keel 9390 Kg
• GRP fully protected skeg-hung rudder-blade.
Engine & gearbox:
• Yanmar 4LHA-HTP direct injection turbo-charged diesel engine producing 160hp @ 3300 RPM
• Hydraulic hurt ZF 45A gearbox – serviced 2022
• VETUS BULLFLEX (antivibration shaft)
• GRP waterlock
• RACOR Dual-type diesel-fuel filter for engine
• RACOR diesel-fuel filter for generator
• Engine Double electronic Morse control (internal- External starboard position)
• Safety Morse switches in engine room
• S/S custom remote valves for engine and generator fuel
• Engine Double control Yanmar (internal-External starboard position)
• n°3 Jabsco Electric ventilators for machinery compartment and engine room
• 2'' aluminium sound absorbing veneer insulation surrounding machinery compartments
• N°2 Reverso Oil change systems for engine and generator
• Fuel transfer pump between tanks both for water, both for fuel systems.
Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine hours – approx. 2,500hrs as of Autumn 2022
• Cruising speed- approx. 8 knots
• Consumption is approx. 14 l/h at cruising speed
• Maximum Speed – approx. 9 knots (consumption aprox. 18/h)
• Date of last engine service: 2022
Propulsion & Steering:
• Hi efficency propulsion pack: SPW Propeller 4 blades + inclined shaft+ custom gear ratio
• Sidepower bow propeller SP155 TCI- 24V (rev.2022)
• Inox Shaft AISI 316
• FRP Fully protected skeg-hung rudder (not hydrodinamically balanced)
• Edson Independent two-cable steering
• Emergency tiller
• N°2 Lewmar Minimaxi bi-spoke 42'' steering wheels covered
• 24vDC domestic systems with 12vDC start system and 220vAC 50HZ via shore-power, generator or inverter
• House bank AGM: 4*200 Ah 12V
• Inverter Bank AGM: 4*200 Ah 12V
• Bow Thruster e winches AGM: 4*200Ah 12V
• Engine and generator start batteries
• Mastervolt COMBO Charger/inverter 24V/4000W 220V 50Hz with remote control panel(rev.2022)
• Mastervolt electronic charger 24V for alternator 150 A
• Engine mounted alternator 80Ah
• Westerbeke 12.5 EDT 514 230V 50Hz Generator with NMEA 2000 databus (rev.2022)
• Sound guard SST soundproof system with separate exhaust silencer
• Engine hours – approx. 1,200hrs as of Autumn 2022
• Date of last engine service: 2022
• Solar panels 24 V 300w, solar charge master and automatic day/night sensor switch on electric panel for anchor lights, spreaders lights, nav lights, engine lights.
• Newmar Galvanic isolator for shore power earth ground galvanic corrosion
• 220V schuko sockets in all spaces and below cockpit table
• Custom electric panel with digital displays for:
• AC Volt, DC Volt, DC Amp(Battery selected),
• AC Switch for: Shore-Generator-Inverter
• Main switches and electrical parts by Lewmar
• Mastervolt Battery isolator between battery banks and engine alt.
• Marinco receptacle and shore power socket
• n°2 Mastervolt DC 24V-12V converters
• 12V sockets in nav station, engine room and below cockpit table
• Ticino Axolute series plugs and switches with led courtesy lights
• Faraday gauge and grounding: isolation from lightnings and grounding system
• All metal parts are interconnected
• Grounding of all metal parts zinc protected by 6 anodes flush mounted on the hull
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Pressurised hot and cold water with 24V Jabsco & Flojet pump with automatic water sensor(rigid circuit) and flexible piping.
• 220V Seaward Electric boiler with heat exchanger connected to the main engine with switch valves (2020)
• Deck wash down with two Jabsco outlets: on cockpit (flexible pipe) and near bow chain lockers (flush
mounted outlet on deck)
• Sea Recovery Ultrawhisper modular water-maker mod. UW300 24V with selfwashing (rev.2022)
• N°4 electric bildge pumps with auto switch on the main panel (Jabsco, Rule, Whale)
• Henderson manual pumps for Lazarette, engine and main saloon bildge compartments
• n°3 24V electric pumps (Jabsco) with filter for holding tanks drain with on/off switch
• Material: Aluminum 4,5 mm (5052H32)
• N°2 tanks placed under deck house sole.
• Total capacity 2044L
• Material: Inox AISI 314
• N°2 tanks placed under deck house sole
• Total capacity 1173 L
Grey Water Holding Tanks:
• Material: structural GRP
• N°2 tanks placed under forward and main cabin sole
• Capacity 120 L
Black Water Holding Tanks:
• Material: structural GRP
• N°3 Tanks placed under forward and main cabin sole and on day head
• Total Capacity 300 L
• Holding tank vents overboard Vetus and odour filter
• Tank master and tank tender with key and automatic drain by Dometic
• n°2 24V electric pumps (Jabsco) and macerator
• Air pressure Tank tender for fuel and water tanks
• Fuel tank vents
• Sea water inlets for watermaker, water pumps and auxiliary.
• Water transfer pump between tanks
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Raymarine G150 15” multi-display at chart table with keyboard
• Raymarine G120 12” multi-display at cockpit with keyboard
• Raymarine radome 48 HD digital 4 Kw (MARPA) radar scanner
• Raymarine GPM400 G series processor unit
• Raymaarine GVM400 audio-video unit
• Raymarine ST 7002/S3 autopilot Corepack/T3 Linear Hydraulic actuator
• Raymarine Smartcontroller wireless for remote autopilot control and nav data.
• Raymarine Steering Joystick for internal steering
• Raymarine Raystar GPS antenna
• Raymarine AIS250 AIS receiver
• Raymarine DSM30 fishfinder module
• Raymarne wind, speed and depth transducers
• Raymarine VHF 240E with interphone, hailer, fog horns
• Iridium go! Antenna
• Candy inox 220V Stand up fridge with freezer
• 4 burner cooktop with Force 10 s/s oven
• S/S microwave oven Miele
• Automatic gas safety shut-off valve in external LPG storage compartment
• Miele 220V coffe-maker
• Miele 220V Dishwasher with separate Jabsco drain box
• Macerator with separate drain
• Cover for stove
• N°4 Vacuflush toilets with electronic remote control Sealand 4800
• Ceramic sinks with single-lever taps for bathrooms
• Variable led marine faucets
• S/s double sink with single-lever taps and pull-out sprayer for kitchen
• N°3 internal showers and n.1 pull-out shower with hot and cold water for stern spoiler
• Miele 220vAC washing machine
Air conditioning and heater:
• Dometic-Cruisair water chilled, with 4 climate controls and handlers with outboard drain
• Ventilation available without switch on the Generator
• Webasto DBW 2010 */– 24V diesel heater integrated
• Overhead led lights: Cantalupi Tony L
• Cantalupi ZEUS (living-room)
• Reading lights
• Cantalupi ASTOR (Foreward cabin starboard side and crew cabin)
• Cantalupi ONDINE (Foreward cabin port side and main cabin)
• Led courtesy lights color red on 3 cabins
• Courtesy Led tube on Deck House sides, steps, portlights on cabins
• Hanging locker lights
• Raymarine Satellite TV system Ray 45STV Europe with n°5 outlets yet wired
• 2x LCD 20'' Samsung TV integrated on the ceiling of the fwd cabins, manually sliding
• 1x LCD 32'' Hisense TV fixed on bulkhead for owner's cabin
Summary of Accommodation:
• Stern main cabin with Queen size berth and leather couch, bathroom with wooden fittings, independent shower stall, table with chair.
• Bow symmetrical cabins with side double berths, bathrooms with wooden fittings, shared shower stall, table with chair
• Crew cabin with 1+1 berths under living room at the centre of the boat
• Day head with shower and sink for crew
• Raised saloon (view from Deck House windows) with hi gloss table murple burl
• Raised internal steering post. with leather seat for two
• Independent kitchen without door and with electric aspiration
• Pc area underneath internal steering with table, leather armchair, main switchboard and bar on bulkhead
• Main engine room
• Second Machinery compartment for generator and auxiliary with access on the side of the saloon
• Lazarette area for large storage
• Forward area for storage
• Hand-finished Full Teak: bulkheads and doors, trim plates.
• Polished, bi-colour saloon table
• Burr instrument pod of internal steering
• Internal teak coating of deck house and of windows frames
• Full oak internal floor (10 mm) wax finished with elegant fair wooden contours finishing (bathrooms included)
• Solid floor boards with looks
• Full teak grating for shower stalls
• Corian countertops for bathrooms (cod. MH503)and kitchen (MM 704)
• Removable ceiling panels with vinyl headliner and teak planks
• Mirror PVC top panel of bathrooms
• Custom climate water chilled control system with custom air outlets in bathrooms by Cruisair.
• Electric sliding curtains for deck house and Manual curtains for portlights. Soft green colour.
• Custom matress for berths
• Beige leather covering mod.0708 for saloon, internal steering, seats
• Lewmar “Roller shade screens” in all cabins and bathrooms against sunlight and insects.
• FSE Robline Cruising sheets.
• n°4 Complete bathroom kit (4 pieces)
• Mast keel stepped: Custom Forespar aluminum coated white, 3 spreaders with deck lights and n°10 led spreaders lights RGB.
• Shrouds maintenance 2021: V1,D1,V2,D2
• Leisure Furl boom hydraulic in-mast furling with isolated pump. Bearings maintenance 2020
• Bamar electric self tacking genoa and electric rollgen for gennaker and joystick controls on port pedestal and emergency Boxtron (2nd mainboard ) (rev.2022)
• Hydraulic vang Navtec with isolated pump
• Lewmar traveller cars, tracks for genoa and main sheet
• Hardware Lewmar for: cars, tracks, blocks, rope clutches.
• N°2 electric Winches Lewmar 65SEST s/s 316 for halyard and self-tacking genoa(rev.2022)
• N°2 electric Winches Lewmar 77SEST s/s 316 for gennaker and mooring.(rev.2022)
• Main (2011)
• Genoa (2022)
• Gennaker (2018)
• Code 0 (2020)
• Deck House with internal steering post. Raised saloon.
• Cockpit with double steering, wide Teak table (hi gloss coated) drop leaf with central section and pod for G120+keyboard and yanmar engine control panel
• Twin custom GRP pedestals with Ritchie compasses: port station dedicated to sails controls (4 joysticks), starboard station dedicated to manouvering
• Teak companionway doors with handle and lock by “Foresti e Suardi”
• Bimini top 20 sqm inox retractable
• Stainless steel 316 stern pulpit up to lateral entrances and 2 teak lateral seats, bow pulpit, stanchions and guard rails and custom oval base pipe
• Stern mast S/S for folding Radar- satellite antenna- horn-speaker
• Wide afterpeak and forepeak with ladder flush deck hatch
• Deep lateral port peak with flush deck hatch
• Deep cockpit peak for life raft and liquid storage with flush deck hatch
• Structural teak rub rail for longitudinal strenght and s/s 316 plank running along topsides
• Fixed lateral port-holes Manship Inox 316 size 1
• Screens for port holes
• Opening lateral port-holes Manship Inox 316 size 1 in forward, centerboard and aft bathrooms.
• N°8 Low Profile Manship luxury hatches Inox 316
• Emergency escape for main cabin below the cockpit seat and fwd shower (CE)
• Reverse custom stern bathing platform with 3 curved steps, integrated custom swimming ladder and box with shower
• Electro-hydraulic external-retractable custom gangway (teak-aluminium blue coated) 3 meters with remote control
• Tender crane on mast
• n°6 spreaders led lights top mounted for mast (RGB variable colours)
• n°4 spreaders led lights bottom mounted for deck (RGB variable colours – iphone controlled)
• Lazarette and engine room lights
• Navigation Lights: Aqua Signal
• Deck lights: Aqua Signal
• Cockpit lights: n°4 Catalupi Tony L ext, near hood and steerings,n°2 blue colour led strips IP65, n°2 alogen
• spot lights (1 Million cdl) on rollbar.
• Table lights: n°2 osculati led
• Cockpit led lights on table.
• Transom lights with: n°1 underwater light
• Lateral bow lights with n.2 underwater lights
Anchoring & Mooring:
• N°2 s/s windlasses Maxwell VWC 3500 24V(vertical on deck with integrated warping winch) (rev.2022)
• n°2 * 100 m high load 10mm DIN calibrated chains stainless steel by Maggi Catene
• n°2 CQR stainless steel 316L 55 kg custom anchors
• Double chain locker with chain stoppers
• Custom folding Anchor roller for automatic pull down of 2 CQR anchors
• N°2 remote controls Lewmar stations with evolved functions mod.AA550, chain release function
• N°8 s/s Inox mooring cleats
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• Covers for cockpit table and steering wheels, windlasses and winches.
• Cushions “Luxury” for cockpit in white leather
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
• Sea Fire automatic fire extinguisher in the two machinery compartments (engine and
• N°1 Lifetag, safety bracelets MOB
• N°2 Horn buttons on ext/int. Steering post
Lying Cruising Caribbean
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead Broker: Michele Antonini – Grabau International (Italia)
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.