2003 LAMOR LC 7500 CABIN
€104,000 tax paid
Aluminum workboat with ramp access
|Manufacturer/Model||Lamor LC 7500 Cabin|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Engine||2x Mercruiser 4.3 MPI 220hp|
DescriptionANKKA is a hugely capable workboat for all weathers. Fitted with new engines in 2013 and very low hours run since. She is built according to work boat standards in ultra-low maintenance aluminium.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Aluminium cabin landing craft with bomb-proof construction, high specification and recently updated engines. Perfect for all-weather workboat or commuting duties. Ultra-low maintenance and great protection from bad weather. A true ‘Tonka’ toy of the marine world.
Ankka boasts many specification highlights including:
• 2 x Mercruiser 220 Hp Engines
• Wallas-Marin heater
• Raymarine chart plotter and radar
• Front Padeye attachment
• Bow ramp
• LED Spotlight
The LC 7500 is a robust landing craft made of high-grade marine aluminum with a 1.2 m (47 in) wide bow ramp. The landing craft is designed and tested for excellent and effortless sea handling and maneuverability in rough seas.
The V-shaped hull, keel and stringers give stability and protection when landing on rocky shores. The hull is divided into three watertight compartments equipped with separate bilge pumps. Moreover, the LC 7500 has a protective rubber D80 fender. The landing craft has a high cargo capacity of 1100 kg (2425 lbs) that includes crew.
The hull is made of 5 mm (0.2 in) seawater resistant aluminum and welded in accordance with all workboat regulation standards. The flat flush self-draining deck has anti-skid aluminum plates. The landing craft is equipped with a wheelhouse in the aft of the vessel with two doors for easy access. The wheelhouse has excellent 360o visibility and two ergonomic seats at the helm. The landing craft is equipped with four mooring bollards with a heavy-duty towing post in the stern and four lifting points.
The LC 7500 landing craft is built in accordance with the Finnish Maritime Association (FMA) workboats regulations, EU directives and ISO standards.
• Our understanding is that the vessel complies with the European Union Recreational Craft Directive and is categorised CE - C
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Unpainted high-grade 5mm seawater resistant aluminium hull, deck and superstructure construction
• Aluminium chequer-plate non-slip deck finishes
Engine & gearbox:
• 2 x Mercruiser 4.3 MPI multiport fuel injected stern drive V6 petrol engines producing 220 hp each – fitted 2013
Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine hours: approx. 150 as of January 2020
• Last date of engine service: 2020
• Fuel consumption approx. 25 litres per hour
• Cruising speed – approx. 27 knots.
• 12v DC primary domestic system
• 4x 12vDC batteries
• 2x 12 V sockets
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• 3x 12vDC electric automatic bilges pumps
• 1x Manual bilge pump
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Steering compass at helm
• Raymarine Chart plotter
• Raymarine speed & depth
• Raymarine Radar
• Raymarine Autopilot
• Raymarine Sonar
Heating & Ventilation:
• Wallas- Marine diesel-fired hot air cabin heating system with outlets in cabin
• Halogen deckhead lights throughout
• LED Search/Spotlight, Bow & stern.
• GME Marine Stereo
• 2 Speakers
• High quality grey upholstery.
• Console & Panels, Veneer
• Black rubber non-skid covering in cabin
• Veneer steps in front cabin
• Aluminium steel pulpit
• Aluminium steel fixed guardrails running aft on deckhouse
• Aluminium framed windscreen with windscreen wipers
• Opening cabin roof hatches
• Opening doors, Bow & Stern
• Bathing platform area
• Bathing ladder
• Bow ramp with hand winch system
Anchoring & Mooring:
• 7,5kgs stainless steel anchor.
• 30m warp
• Warps &fenders
• Fender holder in Aluminium
• Robber fender guard about and on the bow
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
• Navgation lights
• Life raft, 6 person
Viewing arrangementsLying Turku, Finland
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Lead broker: Jonas Renlund – Grabau international ( Scandinavia)
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.