2007 MAGAZZU M11 COUPE
€87,000 tax paid
Refitted 2018 - 50 knot cabin RIB!
|Manufacturer/Model||Magazzu M11 Coupe|
|New or Used||Used|
|Tax/VAT Status||Tax paid|
|Engine||2x Mercruiser 320hp V8|
|Drinking Water Capacity||360l|
DescriptionItalian 35ft cabin RIB with twin 320hp petrol V8’s offering 50 knots potential. Seriously rapid, seriously strong and just perfect for having fun in the sun.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Launched in 2007 and refitted in 2018 with new hull tubes and new upholstery and new cockpit teak ICE BEAT is powered by twin Mercruiser 4320hp petrol V8’s to offer 50 knot performance with 30 knots easy and economical cruising. Luxuriously fitted out with full teak decking externally and a comfortable double berth plus heads below decks, she is the perfect day-boat with overnight possibilities.
MX-11 are of significant importance in the large RIB sector. They are sought after, luxury crafts based on stylish elegance and top quality finishing touches. The Coupe versions enhances these standard characterisations with top quality finishing touches in the cabin.
The vast internal living space is well disguised from the outside thanks to careful studies carried out at design stage to limit the size of the superstructure while still maintaining the appearance of a RIB. This provides the added advantage of large sunbathing areas at bow. Externally, there is also a hob and fridge under the steering bench and further sunbathing areas at stern.
Top quality materials have been used in its construction: a mix of Kevlar, unidirectional carbon fibre and epoxy-vinyl resin for the hull and solid teak on the deck tread, while the bulkhead cabinetwork and furniture in the Coupe interior so are done out in maple or wenge wood. the MX-11 come with a variety of engine options from stern drive to outboard engines. power ranges from 500 - 1000 hp easily allowing the RIB to reach speeds in excess of 60 knots.
The Magazzù Boatyard offers a modern concept of naval design and construction. It was founded over 50 years ago by Prof. Alfredo Magazzù and one of his earliest designs was the Alicudi motorsailer of which more than 140 were produced by General Craft.
The activity continued to grow in the field of naval and aeronautical systems with research and innovation carried out in collaboration with companies such as Dornier, Datamat, Rodriquez and Aeritalia resulting in numerous international patents being issued to them.
Some of the main achievements in the 80s/90s include the patents and design of a stabilised monohull for passenger transport the "Monostab" for the "Rodriquez Shipyard" the design of a 21m motor-yacht for the Baglietto Shipyard and the "SURFING TRIS 75" a 75m fast ferry for the transportation of 600 passengers and 150 cars at a speed of 50 knots, produced in collaboration with the Spanish boatyard, "Bazan".
In 1996, development started on a 10m sail trimaran, the "Tris 10" - one of the most innovative and technologically advanced yachts on the market. In 2005, the Tris 50, the largest folding sailing trimaran ever built, was launched.
Their present day success lies in the range of luxury RIBs (Rigid Inflatable Boats): the "MX- 18 Coupè", "MX-14 Classic", "MX-13 Coupe", "MX-11 Coupe", "MX-11 Spider", "M-GT" and "M-GT Spider".
The Magazzù Boatyard is also presently involved in research work into multihull-hydrofoil hybrid configuration, with a view to developing a new series of transportation means based on good seaworthiness and low consumption.
• Our understanding is that the vessel conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised ‘B’
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Composite construction with carbon fibre and epoxy resin reinforcements.
• White gelcoat
• Teak laid decking with foredeck, side decks, aft cockpit and bathing platform
• Hull tubes replaced 2018
Engine & gearbox:
• 2 x Mercruiser 320hp V8 petrol engines
• Fresh water cooling via raw water intake and heat exchangers
• Trim tabs
• Throttle/gear controls
Maintenance & Performance:
• Engine hours: approx. 350 hours as of September 2018
• Cruising speed: approximately 30 knots
• Maximum speed: approximately 50 knots
Propulsion & Steering:
• Stern drives with stainless steel propellers
• Hydraulic steering
• Trim tabs
• 12vDC domestic system with 220vAC via shore power
• 12vDC engine start banks
• 12vDC service battery bank
• 2x engine-mounted 12v alternators
• 220vAC shore power connection
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
• Water is pressurised by 12vDC high-pressure pump system
• Hot & cold water supply
• 4x bilge pumps in total with manual and electric pumps
• Approx 740 litres fuel tank capacity
• Approx 360 litres water tank capacity
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• Geonav GPS chart plotter
Exterior galley Equipment:
• 12vDC 85 litre refrigerator
• Stove with 1x burner
• Sink with cold tap
Heads & Shower:
• 12vDC electric marine heads in cabin
• Hot & cold fresh water supply
• Cockpit shower
• Stereo system with cockpit and cabin speakers
• 2-berth in forward double berth
• Heads aft starboard
• Wood interior joinery
• Windscreen with stainless steel support
• Transom shower
• Cockpit table
• Cockpit wetbar with sink and fridge
• Cockpit seating
• Steaming lights and cockpit lights
• 2x slideaway boarding ladders
• Stainless steel handrails
• Electric engine room hatch
• Ensign staff
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Bow anchoring system
• Stainless steel anchor with chain
• Quick 12vDC 800w electric anchor windlass
• Mooring cleats
• Stainless steel hooks for fenders
• Warps & fenders
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
• Complete set of exterior cockpit and sunbathing cushions
• Awning with stainless steel poles
• Interior cushions
• Console cover
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Viewing arrangementsLying: Ibiza - Spain
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Tel: +44 (0)1590 673715
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.